• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

mik

mik is unbeatable
Well, shit, he cites Star Control in the review, so that just about seals it. The only thing that could have been better would be a Homeworld reference.

Sanjuro

Sanjuro says he's working nights all week, so I doubt we can get our game in...

I'll be around tonight if anything changes Sanjuro.
Yeah, I can get it in tomorrow. Tonight I possibly could...but if I even can it'll be close to midnight / one.

I was looking forward to an interception battle with Romo.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Yeah, I can get it in tomorrow. Tonight I possibly could...but if I even can it'll be close to midnight / one.

I was looking forward to an interception battle with Romo.

well I'd like to play if they're willing to extend it to tomorrow night, but I doubt that since they advanced on christmas eve.

I don't know who my next opponent is because LM is a turd and won't show me (only the schedules too) so whoever my next opponent is I am not sure about my availability for tonight or tomorrow...I'll post here as soon as I find out though, should be later today.

Striker

I don't know who my next opponent is because LM is a turd and won't show me (only the schedules too) so whoever my next opponent is I am not sure about my availability for tonight or tomorrow...I'll post here as soon as I find out though, should be later today.
I believe we play. Just me let know!

bluemax

Banned
Division race update:

AFC East: Bills magic number is 1
AFC North: Steelers magic number is 1
AFC South: Colts magic number is 1
AFC West: Raiders magic number is 4
NFC East: Giants magic number is 2
NFC North: Bears have clinched
NFC South: Buccs have clinched
NFC West: 49ers magic number is 3

If mik wins his game this week then he will be the third team to clinch a division title.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
if it says I signed off 5 minutes ago it's from my live app on my phone.

I don't get home from work until 630 eastern.

Nightz

Nightz, I know you asked me but just making sure of a time; you available at any time after the advance?

Yeah I'll probably get my workout in before the advance, so I'll have free time tonight. I may have an NCAA game to play but that's still up in the air.

TheCrow

Sounds good. One of the best things about spending the holidays with my familiy is the leftovers. I don't have to worry about dinner for a week. :D

Ramirez

I'm assuming the other 3 games are being simmed? I've not seen any word from Tross, and I think Luke mentioned Story dropped out? Lev/Sanj can't play tonight, and I don't know about Drizz/Raiders.

bluemax

Banned
I'm assuming the other 3 games are being simmed? I've not seen any word from Tross, and I think Luke mentioned Story dropped out? Lev/Sanj can't play tonight, and I don't know about Drizz/Raiders.

Storybook dropped so I could play the CPU since he was gone for a few days around Christmas.

I'm guessing no one has bothered to PM him? He's good at responding to PMs. Tross doesn't seem to check in the thread much any more but he's always been easy to get a hold of to play his games. I'm guessing neither he nor Story tried to contact each other though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Storybook dropped so I could play the CPU since he was gone for a few days around Christmas.

I'm guessing no one has bothered to PM him? He's good at responding to PMs. Tross doesn't seem to check in the thread much any more but he's always been easy to get a hold of to play his games. I'm guessing neither he nor Story tried to contact each other though.

Sounds like its Story and tross' fault if their game happenes to get simmed. Its not like they are banned

TheCrow

GG mik, Louis Murphy came up with some big catches and Devine ran the ball well. But my defense continues to be the best part of my team except for that one missed tackle that let Spiller walk into the endzone.

mik

mik is unbeatable
GG, Crow. You're no fun to play against because you play smart. :p

Sorry to keep you waiting tonight, btw.

Top Bottom