• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

TheCrow

Except for that pick, which I don't even know why I threw it, I did a good job of avoiding bad throws into coverage. However, you did a great job keeping Tebow in check with qb spy.

And don't worry about it. I probably made you wait yesterday, at least we got the game in. Don't want another loss due to a sim.

Im pooping/jumping in the shower/packing a bowl and then me and MMK play. Patience por favor.

fist+bump.jpg

GG MMK. Respect to your user D skills. Funny end to the first half. You completely shut down my run game, but it cost you. Blitz and press coverage all day, Henne was doing okay but with the 4 picks and 2 fumbles he had to start getting desperate. Bess and Marshall with 118 Rec yards each. The difference in the game was the fumbles. Fumbles costing me with Reggie on the bench : \.

WTF. Kendall Langford (DE) was 1/1 for 14 yards passing today. :jnc

GG MMK. Respect to your user D skills. Funny end to the first half. The difference in the game was the fumbles. Fumbles costing me with Reggie on the bench : \.

WTF. Kendall Langford (DE) was 1/1 for 14 yards passing today. :jnc

thanks.. yea they were fumbling on some good drives, really decided the game..and fuck brandon marshall goddamn! lol

Top Bottom