• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Intercepting a toss play should be banned way before tossing gets banned.

Wellington, you gonna be around later tonight? I'm gonna go make myself some food, I'll be back at around 12:10

That really is the problem with Madden though certain stuff in the game just gets out of hand and it has people that want to play respectfully bans that stuff which really shouldn't have to be done. They need a new engine or something.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
gg Bob

I was my own undoing int that one. 2 redzone interceptions (the Chris Harris one was fucking horseshit, and your "user" pick was dumb too) were just back breaking. The Urlacher pick was just me being greedy. A big run play and the final drive to kill the clock were awful too. I feel like Denny Green right now =(

Good luck in the play offs Bob! I'll be rooting for you!

Edit: This is Gold, obviously. Just using a friends laptop

bluemax

Banned
Your varying degrees of leniency on different rules has me confused.

So can i "accidently" user catch some things on offense and not be punished. its the same thing, right?

And still waiting on a ruling on no huddle. curious if i can abuse it too.

Did I not say like a week ago that people in this league would cheese if they could? Here is CB admitting as much!

Maybe you should go play in vumpler and andos league cb. They seem more your style. Then we can replace you with an adult.

bluemax

Banned
I really don't use it nearly as much as I did last season. I would change playbooks, but really, that's a pretty big disadvantage to put myself in at this point in the season.

Twins didn't stop DM from stomping a mudhole in me in the SB.

You used it on like 4 or 6 straight plays last night. And overall you used it more than anyone I've played all season.

If I used it it was on a drive where I had given up and let game flow pick plays. I feel dirty any time it comes up twins.

Ramirez

You used it on like 4 or 6 straight plays last night. And overall you used it more than anyone I've played all season.

If I used it it was on a drive where I had given up and let game flow pick plays. I feel dirty any time it comes up twins.

It is the only reason I won the game. The main problem with Twins is that the inside WR isn't covered properly at times. I targeted Wallace once that I can remember while in Twins, I usually ran it or hit Miller/Saunders.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Did I not say like a week ago that people in this league would cheese if they could? Here is CB admitting as much!

Maybe you should go play in vumpler and andos league cb. They seem more your style. Then we can replace you with an adult.

Me arguing is the reason half these rules exist. My point is that if thats allowed why am i putting myself at a disadvantage every game?

bluemax

Banned
It is the only reason I won the game. The main problem with Twins is that the inside WR isn't covered properly at times. I targeted Wallace once that I can remember while in Twins, I usually ran it or hit Miller/Saunders.

I wasn't trying to imply that's why I lost. I did all kinds of things that cost me that game that have nothing to do with you running twins.

bluemax

Banned
Me arguing is the reason half these rules exist. My point is that if thats allowed why am i putting myself at a disadvantage every game?

You have had one of the best rosters in this league every year I've played this game, don't whine about disadvantages until you have to play with a team like the Seahawks or Rams or Redskins.

Ramirez

I wasn't trying to imply that's why I lost. I did all kinds of things that cost me that game that have nothing to do with you running twins.

Yea, I know, I was just being funny.

Does the game have trouble defending bunch formations as well? I said it to AT when he complained about it in the community game, the Steeler's playbook is pretty much exclusively twins/bunch formations. Always has been really, Madden just dun goofed this year on coverage.

To expand on this, why has none of this been brought to Tiburon's attention? NCAA gets a big gameplay patch after it releases, and the Madden team can't even acknowledge these problems, much less fix them...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You have had one of the best rosters in this league every year I've played this game, don't whine about disadvantages until you have to play with a team like the Seahawks or Rams or Redskins.

I played with the Chargers before they went on their runs. When Brees/LT/Gates were the only players on either side that were worth a shit. Actually i dunno if Gates was the beast he was at that point.

I liked you better when you were shilling your shitty games and hating on Halo. Hell, your bitching about Edgerrin James was better than this

bluemax

Banned
I played with the Chargers before they went on their runs. When Brees/LT/Gates were the only players on either side that were worth a shit. Actually i dunno if Gates was the beast he was at that point.

I liked you better when you were shilling your shitty games and hating on Halo. Hell, your bitching about Edgerrin James was better than this

Aww does baby need his baw baw?

Ramirez

sululaugh.gif

I like where this is headed...

Mrbob

GG Gold. My defense got pushed around a bit but stayed red zone clutch to bail me out.

Now comes my 3 game blitz before the playoffs start.

eznark

Banned
things to ban:

- trips
- twins
- draws
- screens
- multiple hot routes
- hurry up offense
- manual catching
- manual secondary play
- defensive line play
- tosses
- double tight end sets
- manual blitzing
- dropping back too far with the qb
- rolling out of the pocket too quickly
- running too much with the qb

am i missing anything?

running against the Packers

in order to finish a mediocre .500 i need to beat the steelers, bucs, and colts to end the season

lol

and gg striker. motherfucking hillis cannot be brought down!
and man, Joe Thomas destroyed my prized ROLB rookie. my rookie kept getting pancaked

TheCrow

I'm lucky to not lose any ground in the wildcard since both Striker and Nightz lost. I just hope that 10-6 (if I even make it to that) is good enough.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Drizzler. Defensive struggle, I only got 3 FGs on offense.

I guess this is what it looks like when your D actually generates takeaways. -_-

GG as always Wellington. I can't stop turning the ball over this season. God damn your DLine is beastly, Dunlap with 4.5 sacks. Felt like I played a good game defensively too, you just wouldn't turn it over.

Top Bottom