• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

lukems can you boot tross? he was supposed to play me on wednesday then didn't respond, didn't respond yesterday, didn't respond today!

and does anyone want to fill in as the cards to play me later tonight? don't have much fun playing the CPU :/

TheCrow

lukems can you boot tross? he was supposed to play me on wednesday then didn't respond, didn't respond yesterday, didn't respond today!

and does anyone want to fill in as the cards to play me later tonight? don't have much fun playing the CPU :/
I can play as long as it isn't during Lesner v Overeem.

Mrbob

I'll fill in if you can wait till around 9 or 10 central to play! Let me see those Niners up close and personal!

crow gets first shot at champ ferguson! if he can't play then one of you other bums can fill in!

this is all assuming tross doesn't respond.... which he hasn't. i think it's his roommate playing on xbl.

in other news, eznark was right. this new XBL dashboard sucks dick. it shows blitz as a new release in XBLA section but then you can't dl it. well don't put that shit up then MS i don't give a fuck bout no vids!

DCX

DCX
crow gets first shot at champ ferguson! if he can't play then DCX can fill in!

this is all assuming tross doesn't respond.... which he hasn't. i think it's his roommate playing on xbl.

in other news, eznark was right. this new XBL dashboard sucks dick. it shows blitz as a new release in XBLA section but then you can't dl it. well don't put that shit up then MS i don't give a fuck bout no vids!

i was second to respond :)

DCX

daw840

So, I just downloaded this chrome extension for GAF and was trying to figure out if it works. Quick. Someone post some nonsense!

lol
gg

can't believe you caught foster on his 70+ yard run :l

edit: ahh i saw smokeytv posts too late! you gotta get your requests in early!

Haha me either. I woulda felt so BOSS if i stopped you on the goal line stand but you finally punched it in on 4th.

so glad that wasn't broadcasted! :(

TheCrow

I wish the ufc app actually worked but I guess this shitty stream will have to do. And Brock doesn't stand a chance against Ubereem.

TheCrow

It's just bad on my end because of my internet. Netflix on my 360 is always smooth so that's why I was hoping to watch on the ufc app.

gg crow! kapernick was beasting (except for the pick) but 2 fumble returns for TD's killed me. lucky to pull it out thanks to my running game!

p.s. that last deep bomb was ridiculous lulz thankfully there was no time left cause you would've had one play from the 1 yard line to tie it!

TheCrow

gg, I also had that untimely fumble in the redzone right before the half ended. Could've tied or made it closer before starting the second half with the ball. It looked like my defenders were running away from your running backs. Especially on that td by your backup, my safety was in front of him and ran around him for some reason.

Doesn't matter since I had a pretty good game passing, that's back to back games with over 300 yards passing.

gg, I also had that untimely fumble in the redzone right before the half ended. Could've tied or made it closer before starting the second half with the ball. It looked like my defenders were running away from your running backs. Especially on that td by your backup, my safety was in front of him and ran around him for some reason.

Doesn't matter since I had a pretty good game passing, that's back to back games with over 300 yards passing.

kendall hunter might be a backup but he's legit in the game (mid 80's). a good changeup for gore too.

definitely had some breakdowns in the secondary on my end. and you wouldn't have had 300 yards if it wasn't for that last bomb :(

TheCrow

It just looked like my safety got caught in hunters gravity field and orbited around him. When I saw it live I knew something went wrong and sure enough the replay shows that. and 300 yards is 300 yards, Kolb overthrew a easy td lob so madden was just giving back what I should've had. :p

More importantly the UFC app now works but it looks like i missed out on the free tickets because I was busy playing. Damn you fmt. shakefist.gif

bluemax

Banned
Dat Wild Card Race:

AFC:
Broncos 9-4
Chargers 7-6
Browns 7-6
Bengals 7-6
Texans 7-6
Chiefs 5-7*

NFC:
Eagles 7-6
Saints 7-6
Seahawks 7-6
Falcons 6-7
Panthers 6-7

*Has yet to play this week.

Remaining Matchups for the Week:
Chiefs @ Jets

And that's ignoring the slight mathematical possibility of the 8 loss teams being still alive to a degree.

Updated!

Week 15 matchups:

Buccs @ Panthers
Lions @ Falcons
49ers @ Seahawks
Browns @ Steelers
Saints @ Texans
Ravens @ Bengals
Chargers @ Pats
Eagles @ Cards
Broncos @ Jets

Nightz