• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

striker.jpg

when would you like to play, Sir?

TheCrow

Mmk. When are free to beat me again? Maybe I should start resting my starters. I'll definitely think about if I start losing big.

eznark

Banned
and i'm going to go ahead and announce it now:

THE DRAFT WILL TAKE PLACE AT 6 PM PST ON THE 1ST SUNDAY AFTER THE SUPERBOWL.

free agency will happen AFTER the draft. trades will happen AFTER the draft. i don't care if you agree to a trade prior to the draft but please don't complete the trade on LM until the draft is complete

It's in my calendar. If you change it now you are a twat.

eznark

Banned

Yeah, that is an awesome show (where the audio is from). Tuesdays With Aaron. He records a show every Tuesday afternoon on ESPN Milwaukee. Just him and the interviewer (Jason Wilde) for an hour. They put it up as a podcast too. It's just fantastic. I haven't listened to this weeks yet but I can't wait.

I guess Vandenbosch's reaction was "yep, that's what I sound like and that's what I did!"

mik

mik is unbeatable
GG Nightz. You know when the game opens with an out-of-position, leaping, one-handed user pick, things are going to be... strange.

Colasante

I tried to drop a player in League Manager and got the message "You are not the league commissioner, and cannot drop this player because they are not on your team." Anything I can do about this?

Trasher

I guess Vandenbosch's reaction was "yep, that's what I sound like and that's what I did!"

Haha yup! I think ESPN interviewed Vanden Bosch about it and he said Rodgers' recount of the story was word for word what they said to one another.

IT WAS SUUUUHHHHHHH!!!

Colasante

Also, to be clear- will there be a period after the season, but before free agency, when I am able to resign my players without having to get into a bidding war for them?

Ramirez

Also, to be clear- will there be a period after the season, but before free agency, when I am able to resign my players without having to get into a bidding war for them?

Yes.

I think FMT has to boot Tross/SB out and send you an invite before you can join the franchise.

eznark

Banned
Haha yup! I think ESPN interviewed Vanden Bosch about it and he said Rodgers' recount of the story was word for word what they said to one another.

IT WAS SUUUUHHHHHHH!!!

Ya. The next week Wilde asked Rodgers about Kyle's response and Rodgers was like "yeah, I heard he agreed with everything, I'm shocked. Usually guys try to bitch out or twist it. Gotta give him props"

Top Bottom