• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
Blue, he progresses the same as Newcomer, 89. Thp 94.

@ Levious I know not to pit huge stock in it. I know that most of the test league year 1 to 2 progeessions were spot on. Some were off and that actually a good thing.

We can only hope Brooks doesn't progress Haha

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Blue, he progresses the same as Newcomer, 89. Thp 94.

@ Levious I know not to pit huge stock in it. I know that most of the test league year 1 to 2 progeessions were spot on. Some were off and that actually a good thing.

We can only hope Brooks doesn't progress Haha

DCX

I don't care about his THP because that never changes, how does his deep accuracy change?

bluemax

Banned
No one will ever admit it, but you know it has some nice cheese in it if so many people want to use it.

It has some of the most gloriously evil twins route combos in the game.

And some of the tight formations have crossing routes that are probably cheesy. I know there's one play that is really similar to a "money" play that is in the Saints playbook.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Colasante. I dunno wtf is up with the STL offensive line but I was in Bradford's face all day. It's a miracle he was able to throw for almost 200 yards. The fumble and int TD were the difference in the game.

I guess you were also getting lag spikes with that missed PAT. What a pain in the ass.

Colasante

GG Colasante. I dunno wtf is up with the STL offensive line but I was in Bradford's face all day. It's a miracle he was able to throw for almost 200 yards. The fumble and int TD were the difference in the game.

I guess you were also getting lag spikes with that missed PAT. What a pain in the ass.

Yeah I've got to adjust to the lag to get those kicks down right. I thought I had a chance for a comeback before the half but that pick 6 buried me. But nice running game, I couldn't come up with anything to stop it all game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
lol what the hell has been going on in these games. Started with me and Trasher last night and apparently has continued.

If the OF/LM carried over half sacks, Carlos Dunlap would be at 21 sacks for the season, 2 shy of the IRL record. As it is he needs to get 4 to make it to Madden immortality. Can't wait to see his progression again this offseason... and pay him a fortune in the next. -_-

jEEy0.jpg

Yes! 23 sacks! The record falls!

McNei1y

gg Daw. Not much I can do when my offensive line is complete butt. I think there was like 5-6 maybe/probably more sacks given up. You have some good pass D.

bluemax

Banned
Wildcard update:

AFC
Broncos 10-5
Texans 8-6*
Bengals 8-7
Chargers 8-7
Browns 7-7
Chiefs 7-8
Titans 7-8

NFC
Eagles 9-6
Saints 7-7
Seahawks 7-8
Falcons 6-8
Panthers 6-8

Remaining Games for Wild Card Contenders:

Chargers: @Raiders
Broncos: Bears
Bengals: @Seahawks
Browns: Jaguars, @Ravens
Texans: Falcons, @Jaguars
Eagles: @Jets
Saints: Lions, @Panthers
Seahawks: Bengals
Panthers: @Colts, Saints
Falcons: @Texans, @Vikings

Pretty sure I'm out unless the tie-breaking procedures are LOL. The worst/best the Bengals, Texans, and Chiefs can be is 8-8 and they all beat me this year.

Smokey

DAT STRIP BUTTON

Tony G strikes with a vengeance. And they said he was supposed to retire. He was too old.

bwhahahaha

thnks dcx. leinart stylin with 8/18 116 yds 3TD 1 INT including the game winner holla

DCX

DCX
DAT STRIP BUTTON

Tony G strikes with a vengeance. And they said he was supposed to retire. He was too old.

bwhahahaha

thnks dcx. leinart stylin with 8/18 116 yds 3TD 1 INT including the game winner holla

goalline TDs made him look alot better than he really was. Gifted win is all i will say publicly.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Nice variation of GG BUT. Air it out like a man
Nothing to air out. Like Luke says " sometimes you get the game and other the game gets you " the game got me.

The way Smokey acts, he swears he played a flawless game and destroyed me Haha

I know how much he needs to fill that swag meter.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Nothing to air out. Like Luke says " sometimes you get the game and other the game gets you " the game got me.

DCX

thats the definition of GG But. Well done!

Smokey

DCX

lets discuss the 2 picks you threw.

1. you at the goal line. you get stopped on 2 straight runs, then decide to throw it into a sea of battle red. pick. could've got points there.

2. you in fg position again. i zone you up and you float a butter ball to cushing.

you left at least 6 points on the board right here. how many points did i win by?

then after the fumblerooski....

all you had to do was contain me to a fg to force OT. instead leinart leads his team down the field like a true warrior and with 10 seconds left delivers a laser (lol) to Tony G for a 30+ yard TD for the winning score.

the conclusion? the game didn't job you, dcx dcx'd himself by not taking advantage of key situations.

holla

lets discuss the 2 picks you threw.

1. you at the goal line. you get stopped on 3 straight runs, then decide to throw it into a sea of battle red. pick. could've got points there.

2. you in fg position again. i zone you up and you float a butter ball to cushing.

you left at least 6 points on the board right here. how many points did i win by?

then after the fumblerooski....

all you had to do was contain me to a fg to force OT. instead leinart leads his team down the field like a true warrior and with 10 seconds left delivers a laser (lol) to Tony G for a 30+ yard TD for the winning score.

the conclusion? the game didn't job you, dcx dcx'd himself by not taking advantage of key situations.

holla

kanyelive.jpg

Smokey dropping some Gospel on us

Top Bottom