• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

McNei1y

I always forget how long these seasons go. I remember back in mid November when I played gold in the first week. It's the second week of January! I'm glad we're coming up on the Season 3 draft.

Ferny

I have to find Ferny first. he is MIA

Hey CB finally got internet earlier today but alas no xbox setup or anything and today is my bday so doubt ill be home much after work. Seeing as how im pretty much out of it at this point and the whole moving thing came during a bad time, in between advancement and all, if you guys just want to sim it if im the last game thats fine with me.

DMczaf

FMT no where to be found as usual

ilYOUfDqK72Oo.gif

Trasher

I suggest you play your game tomorrow

vinny_hairys9p80.gif

I waited from 11:15pm to 1:00am sitting in the Madden lobby... He told me yesterday he'd be able to make it on after 11. I have to work 12 hours tomorrow, and then I have plans after work. =/ I have all of Wednesday off though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Even though i usually say sim it in these situations, im mostly joking. but if we wanna hit this draft on sunday we should probably really try to advance into the playoffs tuesday night. Judging by how long the first and second week took last season we need all the wiggle room we can get

Trasher

Even though i usually say sim it in these situations, im mostly joking. but if we wanna hit this draft on sunday we should probably really try to advance into the playoffs tomorrow night. Judging by how long the first and second week took last season we need all the wiggle room we can get

I can try and play super late tomorrow. Like post midnight. I dunno if that works for Striker though.

Does our game even mean anything? Does Striker have a wildcard chance or anything?

Smokey

Feelsbadman

I hate waiting. I'm seriously resisting the temptation to just go out and buy a better motherboard. I'm thinking I won't get mine back until the beginning of Feb at the earliest.

there are 4 games left. are any of these games getting played tonight? the only one that has playoff implications are the jags/ravens. lets get these done tonight or sim it! otherwise we run the risk of extending the draft to NEXT sunday, and no one wants that!

Smokey

Buy one in time to broadcast the beat down I'm going to put on you if you manage to make it to me in the playoffs.

tebow style?

there are 4 games left. are any of these games getting played tonight? the only one that has playoff implications are the jags/ravens. lets get these done tonight or sim it! otherwise we run the risk of extending the draft to NEXT sunday, and no one wants that!

uhh so does jags/texans ho

SHAKE SHOW URSELF

LiveWire

A little bit OT but the Redskins would like to announce that they have placed the following players on the trading block:

Oshiomogho Atogwe 87 OVR SS
DeAngelo Hall 88 OVR CB
Barry Cofield 83 OVR DT

In addition, Washington has announced that it may be looking to trade away its 1st round pick (#12 overall).

Birdman02

Jets/Eagles has playoff implications. Granted, it's likely a CB win, but I have the head-to-head tiebreaker for the 5th seed if he loses.

Top Bottom