• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Striker

If you guys want to sim tonight if all meaningful games are completed, go for it. I would like to play vs. Trasher and Ravens to mess around with young guys defensively, but oh well.

Fuck bull shit punts that hit my players and are recovered on the fucking 4 yard line

Fuck marcedes lewis and his inability to catch not a god damn thing

fuck rain games

fuck madden not registering button presses so i gotta mash fucking a to snap the god damn ball

smokey, you're cool

fuck madden one more time

Fuck bull shit punts that hit my players and are recovered on the fucking 4 yard line

fuck rain games

fuck madden not registering button presses so i gotta mash fucking a to snap the god damn ball

smokey, you're cool

lulz

Nightz

fuck rain games

smokey, you're cool

:jnc

Sanjuro

fuck rain games

smokey, you're cool

kxqn2.gif

Smokey

fuck rain games

smokey, you're cool

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

on that punt i tried to down it. i watched the replay and your dude was sticking to the gunner the whole time and that's how it hit him.

marcedes did fuck you on that, wide open

rain was bs

i figured you pressed a too quickly on the TAINT. i was legit sorry bro

appreciate dat

madden does suck cock

texans were left for dead at 4-6. they reel off 6 straight w's to end the season

394194_10151146078435704_790325703_22461291_1381316960_n.jpg

Seriously the most frustrating game of madden I've played yet and it had absolutely nothing to do with my Smokey(well aside from his frustratingly effective D).

The game is a good ole fashioned defensive struggle. Marcedes doesn't watch to catch a cot-damn-thing so i have trouble moving the ball but i manage to keep smokey off the scoreboard. 0-0 late in the 2nd and he punts to my 4 yd line. Dood clears out by my dipshit players keep blocking. It hits one, smokey gets it, punches it in - bam 7-0 and halftime.

2nd half is played much like the first. I dink and dunk all the way down the field and manage a fieldgoal, 7-3. Smokey marches down the field methodically and scores a TD with around 2:40 ish remaining in the 4th. 14-3. I move away from my dink and dunk offense and march down the field without using a single timeout(saving them hoping i get the onside kick back if i score) I'm around the 10, tick tick tick :39 i need to score. Trying to get to the line fast and snap it... mashed A too damn much and immediate snap and pass PICK 6

FUCK GOING DEFEATED

/vent

The good new is i need a new controller!

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

on that punt i tried to down it. i watched the replay and your dude was sticking to the gunner the whole time and that's how it hit him.

marcedes did fuck you on that, wide open

rain was bs

i figured you pressed a too quickly on the TAINT. i was legit sorry bro

appreciate dat

madden does suck cock

texans were left for dead at 4-6. they reel off 6 straight w's to end the season

GG tho :(

DMczaf

I remember during the PS2/Xbox days, I was breaking controllers left and right in our tournaments.

0ManC.jpg

I still have rage attacks now, but I've mellowed to non-physical outbursts at my old age :(

Striker

Dang. I really felt sorry for you CB when Cole and McCoy went down. Felt like you were dropping guys every quarter. Meanwhile Antonio Cromartie kept going down, but somehow I kept him in there because Ferny has no CB depth and he still is able to pick off passes.

I do like some Jet players in comparison to my Browns roster. David Harris, Dustin Keller, and Santonio Holmes all did real well. Sanchez was 18-22 and seems similar to Newcomer in a way, I think. The run game wasn't as powerful though.

Top Bottom