• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Your bridges are burning down
They're all coming down
It's all coming round
You're burning them down
It's all coming round
They're all coming down
Your bridges are burning now

Mrbob

If you aren't... then who is!?!?... o_O

I don't know! But detective Madden GAF needs to get to the bottom of this!

gif-pict-detective-3.gif

Way to ruin my night!

FMT down 48-21 in the 4th.

Lol, I thought we were friends! Me not losing the game ruins your night! :/ Cheer up, I still might lose when we play.

bluemax

Banned
I don't know! But detective Madden GAF needs to get to the bottom of this!

gif-pict-detective-3.gif

Lol, I thought we were friends! Me not losing the game ruins your night! :/ Cheer up, I still might lose when we play.

I don't care about the outcome! I just want the offseason!

FMT down 55-28.

Striker

Oh, Browns won the final week. 8-8 finish. Other news worthy to note: Peter Newcomer won Offensive Rookie of the Year! Despite a mediocre second half, no less.

lol absolute garbage. vick couldn't be touched, had all day. if no one was open, just scramble for a free 10 yards. ridiculous picks, my D went brain dead all game too. i had guys in position a few times for picks and they just whiff. on one deep pass to djax i took control of the safety to go knock the ball away and when i switched to him he started strafing and i couldn't get him to move to the ball and swat it. actually, my D went braindead since the 2nd half against the cowpies. what did you do to them levious :(

patrick willis missing tackles, desean jackson throwing off the bump from a corner with a 99 bump rating, etc etc. i suppose this was karma for all my lucky wins this season :(

i need new cb's too, they fucking sucked this game!

BigAT

Ill be seeing you soon, AT

Just taking a glance at the standings, but aren't you the #6 seed? That would put you up against DM.

Unless the post was made with the assumption that you'd roll over Freeman and I would take out either Birdman or MrFraud.

maybe the universe is trying to tell me the niners are going to get crushed on saturday. first the cowboys loss, now the eagles loss in madden ;(

You get out of here with that shit. You know our Niners are going to shit down the Saints throats. Its going to be unmerciful

GOOOOOOOOOOO NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINERS BITCH!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i think this is the first time ive witnessed a game actually take over someone's life.

Bungie's next game delayed indefinitely.

TheCrow

I'm confused, did he actually want you to find a sub to play the game?
gafthecrow 10:27 pm
playoffs?

Luke Smith 10:32 pm
playing dota tonight

gafthecrow 10:32 pm
uh
no you're not

Luke Smith 10:32 pm
yeah, i am

gafthecrow 10:32 pm
no
you're beating me