• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
LOL. You guys trading away 1st and 2nd rounders like they are no big deal for expensive older players on the downside.

10250650.jpg

neither of them regress. Cortland goes up.

DCX

Ferny

I approve the Peyton trade. If the 'Skins are one player away from being contenders, it could benefit them, but man oh man.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
neither of them regress. Cortland goes up.

DCX

I bet he does. and when this next season ends and he is a free agent, your gonna have to spend 10 mil + to keep him. Instead of getting a young guy in the first round who you can lock up for 5 years for cheaper.

Its why your the GM of the forever!

Props to Pheeknicks though. He's been trying to dump him since day 1. A mid round 1st is a nice haul

mik

mik is unbeatable
OH YEAH MIK

Your thug Bills killed 2 of my players...one relatively important one...Lee Evans.

thnx

Oh shit, I almost forgot, on the game's lone turnover... Darrren Sharrrrperrr, one of the most hardest hittin' safeties in da leeeeeeague--got knocked the fuck out by Ryan Fitzpatrick. Harvard boy broke his fucking ribs, lol.

DCX

DCX
I bet he does. and when this next season ends and he is a free agent, your gonna have to spend 10 mil + to keep him. Instead of getting a young guy in the first round who you can lock up for 5 years for cheaper.

Its why your the GM of the forever!

Props to Pheeknicks though. He's been trying to dump him since day 1. A mid round 1st is a nice haul

lol i can lock him up in the off season for far cheaper than that friend. Phee did get a nice haul.

and the bold quote might end...just might

DCX

Birdman02

lol i can lock him up in the off season for far cheaper than that friend. Phee did get a nice haul.

and the bold quote might end...just might

DCX

How exactly do you plan to do this? I thought they're asking price only went down once they actually hit the free agent market.

DCX

DCX
Fair enough...just wanted to make sure you weren't doing any drop and re-sign bs.

nah, he has 2 years left now and when we advance the year he will be contract extended eligible. I will resign him then. Same with Williams. He is up for a contract i paid for his rights to sign him basically. I didn't want to get into a bidding war and pay out 12 million :/

DCX

Sanjuro

hey shake,

do you know if you're going with QB in the draft yet? I'm not even sure I'm going to end up with the second pick, but trying to get some idea I guess.

lolol seeding makes no sense! anyways, divisionals are up:

Texans @ Raiders
Colts @ Steelers

Eagles @ Bucs
Saints @ Giants

play your games dickbags and lets get this horrible season over with so i can draft a secondary!

Ramirez

The trilogy on the Colts/Steelers is about to end, 1st game had Manning cheese, 2nd game was disconnect and count gate, what will game 3 hold!?

Lots of twins, TE motion, and draws!

And at least 1 rushing TD for Painter.

mik

mik is unbeatable
This is like last year when Eznark wanted the fastest white QB in the draft. SMH.

I had dreams of silently performing a series of transactions to make my team all white--just to see who would notice first. Then it seemed like work.

bluemax

Banned
I had dreams of silently performing a series of transactions to make my team all white--just to see who would notice first. Then it seemed like work.

Did you see that terrible Deadspin article where they made an all white and all black team in Madden?

Top Bottom