• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Just keeping it real. In fact, I think 6 total wins is a little too generous. I think 4 wins is more likely. Here's how I figure it:

[*]That leaves Trasher, daw (x2), and if we go by the standings in LM, Jags and Patriots. No guaranteed wins there either.

be real broseph, the Jags are FREEEEEE

Mrbob

remaining...

3 $3,150,000 $3,600,000 $6,750,000 $35,000,000 $0
4 $4,400,000 $3,600,000 $8,000,000 $35,000,000 $0
5 $4,400,000 $3,600,000 $8,000,000 $35,000,000 $0

95ovr(LM rating so who knows really) A potential

Hmm, what are you looking for? PM me if you want to try and make a deal.

LukeSmith

I don't know who else is on the Trade Svengali commission so I'm just posting the Manning deal here.

The base of the trade is:

Redskins get:
Peyton Manning

Colts get Redskins:
2013 1st Round
2013 3rd Round
2014 3rd Round
+a 2014 Conditional Pick

With maximum escalators and a Skins SB victory in the 2013 season, Colts could receive 2014 1st and 2nd from Redskins in addition to 2014 3rd.

Escalators (each is worth the listed point value)

10 points: Swap of 2014 2nd round picks (all swaps only occur if advantageous to the Colts)
20 points: 2014 2nd round pick
35 points: 2014 2nd round pick and swap of 2014 1st round picks (if advantageous to Colts)
40 points: 2014 1st round pick and swap of 2014 2nd round picks
40+ points: 2014 1st and 2014 2nd round picks

Peyton plays a minimum of 75% of offensive snaps (12 games) in 2013 season (1 point)
Peyton passes for over 2,500 yards (1 point)
Peyton passes for over 3,000 yards (2 points)
Peyton passes for over 3,500 yards (3 points)
Peyton passes for over 4,000 yards (4 points)
Peyton passes for over 4,500 yards (5 points)
Peyton passes for over 20 TDs (2 points)
Peyton passes for over 25 TDs (3 points)
Peyton passes for over 30 TDs (4 points)
Peyton passes for over 35 TDs (5 points)
Peyton passes for over 40 TDs (6 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a winning record (1 point)
Peyton leads the Redskins to double-digit wins (2 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a #6 wild card spot (3 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a #5 wild card spot (4 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to an NFC East title and #4 seed (5 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to an NFC East title and #3 seed (6 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to an NFC East title and #2 seed (7 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to an NFC East title and #1 seed (8 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a wild-card round victory as a wild-card (2 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a wild-card round victory as a division winner (3 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a divisional round victory as a wild card (4 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a divisional round victory as a divisional winner (5 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a NFC Championship Game victory as a wild card (6 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a NFC Championship Game victory as a divisional winner (7 points)
Peyton wins the SuperBowl as a wild card (10 points)
Peyton wins the SuperBowl as a divisional winner (12 points)
Peyton does not retire at the end of the 2013 season (10 points)

DCX

DCX
I don't know who else is on the Trade Svengali commission so I'm just posting the Manning deal here.

Redskins get:
Peyton Manning

Colts get Redskins:
2013 1st Round
2013 3rd Round
2014 3rd Round
+a 2014 Conditional Pick

With maximum escalators and a Skins SB victory in the 2013 season, Colts could receive 2014 1st and 2nd from Redskins in addition to 2014 3rd.

10 points: Swap of 2014 2nd round picks
35 points: 2014 2nd round pick and swap of 2014 1st round picks (if advantageous to Colts)

Peyton plays a minimum of 75% of offensive snaps (12 games) in 2013 season (1 point)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a wild-card round victory as a wild-card (2 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a wild-card round victory as a division winner (3 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a divisional round victory as a wild card (4 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a divisional round victory as a divisional winner (5 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a NFC Championship Game victory as a wild card (6 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a NFC Championship Game victory as a divisional winner (7 points)

9sTp2.gif

i...just...i...wow

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
mastershake said:
Also, the #1 overall pick is up for grabs along with marcedes lewis and his garbo assTE STUD Marcedes Lewis!!!!!

Gresham can replace Lewis. Also, Dunlap is available friend. Remember how he sacked you 4 times? Let's talk turkey for that #1.

Redskins get:
Peyton Manning

Colts get Redskins:
2013 1st Round
2013 3rd Round
2014 3rd Round
+a 2014 Conditional Pick

10 points: Swap of 2014 2nd round picks (all swaps only occur if advantageous to the Colts)

Are there negative points for interceptions?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive seen this episode already. Its a rerun from madden 10. Livewire gets elite QB. Livewire breaks record for INT's thrown in a season

DCX

DCX
Ive seen this episode already. Its a rerun from madden 10. Livewire gets elite QB. Livewire breaks record for INT's thrown in a season

except the int record is kinda hard to reach. over/under on ints from Pey: Livewire style?

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If I had a vote I'd vote yes. It would bust two myths:

1) Shed light on how horrible a player Luke would be without Pey

2) Continue to show how horrible Livewire is with or without an elite QB (again).

Simple.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Jaguars
Patriots
Lions
Rams
Ravens
Vikings
Packers
Dolphins
Cowboys
Cardinals
Redskins
Jets
Seahawks
Panthers
Falcons
Browns
Chargers
Titans
Chiefs
Bengals

This is the current draft order.

How could the NFC North be so horrible?

Wow.

bluemax

Banned
The price seems really exorbitant to me given Mannings age. If the Redskins were a QB away from being elite then maybe. Even with him arent they still the third best team in their division?

mik

mik is unbeatable
GG, Smokey. I think you're the shiftiest runner I've ever played against. Even HB Iso looks like a scene from Footloose when you run it.

lol bob lost to bird. what a choke job! bob goes from 12-0 and then proceeds to lose 5 straight and is out of the playoffs. lolollllllllll

looks like the only game left is luke/crow. i have to go eat dinner and then go to the gym so i'll be back in a couple hours or so. not sure if the game would even be done by then anyways!

CB3

lol bob lost to bird. what a choke job! bob goes from 12-0 and then proceeds to lose 5 straight and is out of the playoffs. lolollllllllll

looks like the only game left is luke/crow. i have to go eat dinner and then go to the gym so i'll be back in a couple hours or so. not sure if the game would even be done by then anyways!

give me the power asshole

bluemax

Banned

Redskins get:
Peyton Manning

Colts get Redskins:
2013 1st Round
2013 3rd Round
2014 3rd Round
+a 2014 Conditional Pick

In Madden terms he's giving up an 80+ OVR A Pot player, two 70-75 OVR B Pot players and anywhere from a 60+ Pot to 80+ OVR A Pot player for a guy who is 98 OVR A Pot but 36 years old.

DCX

DCX
The Atlanta Falcons would like to take the opportunity to welcome it's newest members of the team.

DT Kevin Williams coming over from the Vikings and CB Cortland Finnegan from the Titans.

We would like to thank DT Corey Peters as he heads to Minnesota to lead the resurgence there and CB Chris Owens as he will help with the depth in Tennessee. Along with the players the Falcons traded away the first round pick to the Titans and the second round pick to Minnesota.

Falcons now have to resign Williams to a long term deal, keeping him in black in red for the remainder of his career.

Falcons look forward to free agency to add a couple more pieces to the team.

CB3

LOL. You guys trading away 1st and 2nd rounders like they are no big deal for expensive older players on the downside.

10250650.jpg

TheCrow

We're going to play soon.

Smokey

GG, Smokey. I think you're the shiftiest runner I've ever played against. Even HB Iso looks like a scene from Footloose when you run it.

Ugly but good game. That Buffalo wind screwed both of us on FG attempts.

And thnx...when you have a QB like Leinart you have to learn how to run to win lol

Top Bottom