• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
EA servers dropped us. I offered DM to keep the win. He wants to replay. Im gonna feel like a dick if i win this

Ramirez

4 Fumbles, which I only recovered 2 of, one was by his FB and one was by Manning on a scramble (lol). I later put Manning out of the game on another scramble (again lol).

You went for it twice on 4th down in the same drive in the 1st quarter! Both of which were easy FG opportunities, but instead you turned it over on downs, you were only down 14-0, what's the point of rules if we're not going to follow them?

If he had of scored a TD on that drive it would have completely changed the game, and by definition of the rules, he should have took the FG both times, one was on my 30 and the other was on my 20, there was no wind to speak of, would have been easy FGs.

The punting thing in the 2nd half was lame as well, just pick some plays and get the game over with, or just quit out.

Smokey

damn smokey I think you manual blitzed most the game lol. gg though.

what?

get the FUCK out of here

This shit felt like I was playing a random. You hiking the ball and doing the pump fake glitch every time or scrambling to the right and throwing the ball. Lets not mention the same cheesey ass defense you kept running that was letting you come unblocked. You manual blitzed the entire game. You moved your guy out of position before the snap just about every time How about that manual catch you did with Lloyd? You didn't think I saw that? Or calling a timeout with 2 seconds left in the game so you could score...please

Get the fuck outta here I played defensive line the majority of the time to stop your lame pump faking scramble egg to the left/right cheesin ass

Ramirez

what?

get the FUCK out of here

#REALTALK

This shit felt like I was playing a random. You hiking the ball and doing the pump fake glitch every time or scrambling to the right and throwing the ball. Lets not mention the same cheesey ass defense you kept running that was letting you come unblocked. You manual blitzed the entire game. You moved your guy out of position for the snap just about every time.

Get the fuck outta here

Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

CB winning the rematch, DM kicking himself.

what?

get the FUCK out of here

This shit felt like I was playing a random. You hiking the ball and doing the pump fake glitch every time or scrambling to the right and throwing the ball. Lets not mention the same cheesey ass defense you kept running that was letting you come unblocked. You manual blitzed the entire game. You moved your guy out of position for the snap just about every time.

Get the fuck outta here I played defensive line the majority of the time to stop your lame pump faking scramble egg to the left/right cheesin ass

lol? I was tryna be cool man.. lol.. but please stop making up a lot of bullshit fool. pump fake glitch what does the glitch even do I have know idea what you are talking about I dont even think I pumped fake the whole game.Like I said before gg, Im not gonna blame my loss on it.

LukeSmith

To the people who bet with me pre-game that Ramirez would find shit to piss and moan about even if he won, send me your paypal addresses so you can collect

Smokey

lol? I was tryna be cool man.. lol.. but please stop making up a lot of bullshit fool. pump fake glitch what does the glitch even do I have know idea what you are talking about I dont even think I pumped fake the whole game.Like I said before gg, Im not gonna blame my loss on it.

you didn't pump fake the entire game? are you serious? then you come in here and say i was manually blitzing the entire game? you are the first person in numerous seasons to even say some dumb shit like that.

list of bullshit you did:

1. you pump faked just about everytime you did a pass play
2. you ran to the left or right numerous times and you also made me look good with your constant breaking of the smokey rule
3. you did a manual catch with lloyd who of course was in the slot
4. you moved your defender around constantly pre-snap. whether it was bringing him right to the line or whatever you did it alot
5. you pause the game with 2 seconds left so you can score

don't come in here trying to play cool after you accuse me of cheesing you...doesn't work like that

Good bye Cortland! You singlehandedly lost me many games but you were the reason I was able to dagger DM in week 17!

Welcome to my two incoming mid first rounders. Most likely to be players who play positions I don't need :(

Doomsayer

Own3d.tv? Justin.tv? Twitch.tv?

Doesn't smokey have a channel where all the games are streamed? Or am I going insane?

I want to get in this next year. Although, reading smokey's complaints you can't motion defensive players pre-snap? You can't move WR's from X to the slot?

you didn't pump fake the entire game? are you serious? then you come in here and say i was manually blitzing the entire game? you are the first person in numerous seasons to even say some dumb shit like that.

list of bullshit you did:

1. you pump faked just about everytime you did a pass play
2. you ran to the left or right numerous times and you also made me look good with your constant breaking of the smokey rule
3. you did a manual catch with lloyd who of course was in the slot
4. you moved your defender around constantly pre-snap. whether it was bringing him right to the line or whatever you did it alot
5. you pause the game with 2 seconds left so you can score

don't come in here trying to play cool after you accuse me of cheesing you...doesn't work like that
Im not even gonna argue any more I know Ive played different people here and none told me even a clue of all that sillynessy.

bluemax

Banned
Doesn't smokey have a channel where all the games are streamed? Or am I going insane?

I want to get in this next year. Although, reading smokey's complaints you can't motion defensive players pre-snap? You can't move WR's from X to the slot?

He only streams some games and apparently his MoBo is dead so no streaming any time soon.

CB3

gg

When I was down 10 in the 2nd, I was starting to really kick myself for not taking the win lol

i didnt even feel good about having the lead. i almost didnt want to win but i would have taken it!

Vick cant throw properly in the wind. i was doomed before it ever began

Smokey

I do have my own channel, but my computer is down right now. He was moving players around manually pre-snap on defense. And you can put players in the slot, there's different packages or whatever. He did it and caught a manual catch with Brandon Lloyd which you can't do in the league.

Im not even gonna argue any more I know Ive played different people here and none told me even a clue of all that sillynessy.

There's a lot of things people don't say to each other it's the way the league works...I'm letting everybody know how you played against me. Not concerned if anybody else said something or not. I didn't just sit here for 5 minutes and try and think of shit to make up. You saying that I manually blitzed you threw any credibility you had out the window. For your sake you're lucky that game wasn't streamed.

mik

mik is unbeatable
I feel like a complete fool for not bitching about my loss now. I didn't realize that was part of the deal.

Doomsayer

I do have my own channel, but my computer is down right now. He was moving players around manually pre-snap on defense. And you can put players in the slot, there's different packages or whatever. He did and it and caught a manual catch with Brandon Lloyd which you can't do in the league.

I see.

So no manual catches, interesting. I don't know how I feel about that.

I do have my own channel, but my computer is down right now. He was moving players around manually pre-snap on defense. And you can put players in the slot, there's different packages or whatever. He did and it and caught a manual catch with Brandon Lloyd which you can't do in the league.

well Im sorry next time we play itll be different my bad...Idk I always pick my safety and roam pre snap I didnt know that was illegal. and does manually using the DL to rush not count as manual blitzing?

Smokey

well Im sorry next time we play itll be different my bad...Idk I always pick my safety and roam pre snap I didnt know that was illegal. and does manually using the DL to rush not count as manual blitzing?

I'm getting my Tebow on and i forgive you.

Using the DL does not count as manual blitzing. Manual blitzing is rushing the QB with a defensive player besides the defensive line.

bluemax

Banned

If its illegal then we should ban half the league for doing it. Including just about every team that made the playoffs.

Ramirez

To the people who bet with me pre-game that Ramirez would find shit to piss and moan about even if he won, send me your paypal addresses so you can collect

What did I piss and moan about, you breaking the rules?

I'll say it again, you might as well erase the rules out of the OP if we can go for it on multiple 4th downs (on the same drive no less) in the 1st quarter when you're on your opponents 30 and 20 yard line.

Watching Clark and Manning get carted off the field made my night, I have nothing to piss and moan about sir.

there is nothing illegal about manually moving your safety or LB before the snap. not sure where that came in at

I think MMK just plays such an aggressive style of D that when things go right for him it's gonna feel like he's cheesing, especially when pre-snap he shows cover 1 90% of the time. I only played him once though.

Ramirez

If the game actually punished you for moving a player out of position so badly it wouldn't be a problem. His Safeties are so fast he can recover too easily, I assume anyways.

CB3

Acceleration is so weird in this game. it screws up alot of things. Jax gets chased down WAY too much

IMPORTANT CHANGE FOR NEXT SEASON:

advance times will change from every wednesday/saturday at 9 pm pst to every 3 days.

so example, if week 2 of season 3 starts on monday at 6 pm pst, then week 3 will start on thursday at 6 pm pst. not a big change but this will cut down on the gap between games for those of us who play quickly!

Smokey

there is nothing illegal about manually moving your safety or LB before the snap. not sure where that came in at

K, didn't know we could do this.

So strikeout that 1 from the list. It's all good. Just don't come in here and say I manually blitzed you when that's false.

advance times will change from every wednesday/saturday at 9 pm pst to every 3 days.

so example, if week 2 of season 3 starts on monday at 6 pm pst, then week 3 will start on thursday at 6 pm pst. not a big change but this will cut down on the gap between games for those of us who play quickly!

sweet

Awesome

K, didn't know we could do this.

So strikeout that 1 from the list. It's all good. Just don't come in here and say I manually blitzed you when that's false.

sweet

I though manually rushing a DL was manual blitzing I thought manually rushing with anybody was manually blitzing..so no you didnt manually blitz my mistake. And when Im moving lbs and stuff before snap its usually to align them to who they are holding madden likes to have players from across the field holding others for some reason.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
What did I piss and moan about, you breaking the rules?

I'll say it again, you might as well erase the rules out of the OP if we can go for it on multiple 4th downs (on the same drive no less) in the 1st quarter when you're on your opponents 30 and 20 yard line.

Watching Clark and Manning get carted off the field made my night, I have nothing to piss and moan about sir.

the rule is more for going for it in your own territory. People go for it within field goal range/red zone.

TheCrow

The biggest thing is that if we happen to advance on a monday we don't have to potentailly wait till saturday for our next game. 1 hour of your time isn't too much to ask for and that's coming from me who is working full time and going to class 16 hours a week as well.

Edit: I just want to (hopefully) make the playoffs again soon and get another shot. I feel that I played too safe against Luke and I'm kicking myself. :(

Nightz

Does that apply to just the player you're controlling? Or does it apply to all your defenders? Like can you manually move around a bunch of guys before taking control of the player you're gonna use?

TheCrow

I think you should be able to align your defenders if you're playing man but the cpu has his assignment on the other side of the field. But you shouldn't be able to manually move your lbs and safeties around in a way that could abuse the ai.

Top Bottom