• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
In the very least Live has his QB. He already has his RB and a decent D. He is a WR and olineman or two away....

DCX

TheCrow

I'm just saying what everyone is thinking. Livewire already had his elite qb and it didn't exactly lead to success. Not everyone can pass, look at me, I'm horrible. Only difference is that I play it safe which leads to few ints but it also means I can't convert on third and long. However, that is changing. Next season I'm UNLEASHING Tebow.

LukeSmith

I think it's going to be fun watching Washington next season. Plus, I can play the "what pick do I get from LiveWire" game.

As far as my season goes?

Most Punts, Season

114 Bob Parsons, Chicago, 1981
Chad Stanley, Houston, 2002

Basshunter+dota.jpg

Ramirez

Always so mad. I hope you don't act this way around your wife and kid

Speaking the truth=mad now? lol

You guys sure have weird ways of thinking about things!

I'm tempted to let Livewire just have the entire Steelers team since he thinks even he could win with such a team.

TheCrow

Tanico is actually not that bad. Except for deep accuracy he's rated better than Tebow in terms of accuracy. And he's actually faster too. :(

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Tanico is actually not that bad. Except for deep accuracy he's rated better than Tebow in terms of accuracy.

he doesn't have like 90+ trucking does he?

Oh, did you edit that? I thought it said in every way, nevermind.

TheCrow

If Tebow could run in Madden like how he actually does that would be fantastic. But instead he fumbles every other scramble.

Edit: Since I'm scared to run with Tebow accuracy is more important.

levious

Maybe QBs just fumble more despite the carry rating. Tebow still fumbles far less than Romo for instance, who has like a 40 carry rating.

TheCrow

Well it's not like he's immune to fumbling in RL. :p
That's what I get for not keeping up with his stats. :)
Maybe QBs just fumble more despite the carry rating. Tebow still fumbles far less than Romo for instance, who has like a 40 carry rating.
But doesn't Romo drop back to pass a lot more? Tebow only had 177 attempts passing this year. But I think you do have a point there.

levious

oh, to be clear, that's not based on our league numbers, just my feeling playing with both, I have tebow in another franchise.

Smokey

smokey what do you use to stream madden? Might wanna try out with some friends or something.

I use twitch.tv
Hauppauge HD PVR

You also need a good processor, RAM, and a fast connection to stream in HD.

In my instance I use a Core i7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, 16GB RAM, and have a 50/10 internet connection. You probably don't need equipment as fast as this or that much RAM, but that is just my setup.

If you look on my channel there should be some archived videos you can look at to check out the quality

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

eznark

Banned
If Tebow could run in Madden like how he actually does that would be fantastic. But instead he fumbles every other scramble.

Edit: Since I'm scared to run with Tebow accuracy is more important.

Man you're lucky. I wish fumbles were than infrequent with AGod. The absurd fumble ration has pretty much stopped me from ever running.

Birdman02

BigAT, I'm gonna have to pick my son up from daycare when I leave work, so I'm gonna be about an hour later than I thought. Is 7 est still ok for you?

That also means he'll be watching our game, so be gentle!!

BigAT, I'm gonna have to pick my son up from daycare when I leave work, so I'm gonna be about an hour later than I thought. Is 7 est still ok for you?

Pressure is on! You going to beat birdles down in front of bird jr. Bigat?! Shameful!!

Nightz

I request that Mrs. Birdman watch the game as well and post real-time commentary in this thread.

LukeSmith

Pressure is on! You going to beat birdles down in front of bird jr. Bigat?! Shameful!!

It's OK, I had Birdles Sr. break Birdles Jr's toys in Madden 10. Mrs. Birdles came in here to post about it.

Madden Memories

The top WR in the draft is named Kilgore?

Kind of like the sound "Brady to Kilgore!? YES! MWHAHHAHAHAHAHA".

Which will be heard roughly 45 times less than "Brady to the Other team"

Birdman02

I request that Mrs. Birdman watch the game as well and post real-time commentary in this thread.

Sorry, she won't be home...which is why I have to pick my son up from school.

BigAT said:
I won't be satisfied unless there are some broken toys.

His toys should be safe. He knows not to leave anything within arms reach during Madden games now!!

Top Bottom