• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Smokey

Ferny73 said:
GG Smokey..Foster is a beast, first time playing against him. Tried a new playbook out too but got to settle on one im comfortable with.

Yah good game. Perfectly timed too as it seems the servers are *surprise* down again.

DCX said:
No problem :)

DCX

I'll play whenever servers get back up if you want.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DMczaf said:
Remember when Konex was a Broncos fan?

jake_plummer_moustache1.jpg

-1;www;avm_webapps;ROOT;;_assets;en_US;Kobra;r_stick_3.jpg

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
Arian foster aint shit!
He is pretty tough, but the threat of the passing game and AJ cheese makes he even more dangerous off of draws and runs out of 3 wide.

DCX

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
We shouldn't start the season until those fraudulent plebes in Atlanta get downgraded
Downgrade all you want, you shouldn't have access to Manning and start grandpa Collins.

DCX

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
I'll start Kerry or CPaint all year if I get the top pick no matter what my record is.

Rors and I are talking blockbuster for Manning
Who do you think you are? FMT?

Blockbuster? like first rounders for the life of the franchise? I doubt he has many players you'd like.

DCX

LukeSmith

My schedule this year is brutal

HOU - Loss
CLE - Loss
PITT - Loss
TB - Loss
KC - sorry Daw, I'ma tap that Win
CINN - if it's wellie - Loss
NO - Loss
Tenn - No clue who is playing as them - Win
ATL - Loss
Jax - Win
CAR - Loss can't stop $cam
NE - Loss, I'll be distracted by the mic chatter
BAL - Win
Tenn - Loss
HOU - Loss
JAX - Win

5-11 :(

Sanjuro

LukeSmith said:
Nice. Isn't the entire purpose of the microphone to communicate? Sorry I attempt to greet my opponents unlike some antisocial neckbeard.

DCX

DCX
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Nice. Isn't the entire purpose of the microphone to communicate? Sorry I attempt to greet my opponents unlike some antisocial neckbeard.
I must say, i do find it charming to hear your frustration when i was running a train on you :)

Sadly, i sound the same most of the time :/

DCX

Sanjuro

DCX said:
I must say, i do find it charming to hear your frustration when i was running a train on you :)

Sadly, i sound the same most of the time :/

DCX
That was a bad night. I called for a fair catch when you had that punt runback. After that it was set in stone. I really can't seem to balance myself with the new editions of Madden. I get scared to go back to failed plays and the physics make me go bonkers. I'll have a lineman next to your QB, he won't touch him. Lineman goes close to any of your o-men, he snaps back around like a magnet.

I'm undefeated against Wellington if I recall. So at least I have a minor victory.

LukeSmith

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

Maybe you will usher in the new age of trash talk - live on the mic. Everyone else just unplugs their mic.

Sanjuro

LukeSmith said:
Maybe you will usher in the new age of trash talk - live on the mic. Everyone else just unplugs their mic.
I don't ever talk trash. I usually just talk shop or talk about sports. Not everyone uses mics, I don't see the negativity towards using it here to be honest.

daw840

LukeSmith said:
My schedule this year is brutal

HOU - Loss
CLE - Loss
PITT - Loss
TB - Loss
KC - sorry Daw, I'ma tap that Win
CINN - if it's wellie - Loss
NO - Loss
Tenn - No clue who is playing as them - Win
ATL - Loss
Jax - Win
CAR - Loss can't stop $cam
BAL - Win
Tenn - Loss
HOU - Loss
JAX - Win

5-11 :(

I predict 4-12, you aint beating me.

eznark

Banned
LukeSmith said:
God I hope not. Listening to your Justin McElroy sounding voice while taunting me and beating me by 3 td's would be enough to make me sell the game.

daw840

I was thinking about this the other day. Has the momentum thing changed the way we should be playing this game? Conventional Madden wisdom is that you should want to kickoff at the beginning of the game so you get the ball at half time. However, it seems to me that opening the game with a TD drive has a large impact on the rest of the game and how your players perform. Thoughts?

LukeSmith

daw840 said:
I was thinking about this the other day. Has the momentum thing changed the way we should be playing this game? Conventional Madden wisdom is that you should want to kickoff at the beginning of the game so you get the ball at half time. However, it seems to me that opening the game with a TD drive has a large impact on the rest of the game and how your players perform. Thoughts?

97556.gif

Sanjuro

daw840 said:
It does feel like this. Ultimately I believe whoever "donates" the most Microsoft points to EA gets the win.

Have any of you guys been playing with any other options tweaked such as injuries? It still feels like every game there are about 4-5 guys injured to some extent.

Smokey

daw840 said:

Fuck that. Gimme the pill first all de time

Rorschach

daw840 said:
Season pass users get the momentum bonus points, so it doesn't really matter.

mik

mik is unbeatable
My high school football coach always kicked the ball when we won the toss. Always. So I always choose to receive--because fuck that guy.

Rorschach

Steelers LBs looked like hot garbage. We already knew their DBs were shit, but wow.

They can't possibly downgrade my team any more than it already is... :cool:

Top Bottom