• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Striker

BigAT said:
Rolle, Sash, Grant, Phillips, Martin and Chad Jones are all in there.
Huh, pretty strange.

On the question regarding the install, is it recommended to uninstall? I haven't necessarily had any smooth games really, but mine is installed. I can uninstall and try if somebody wants later. Also want to mess a little with other playbooks.

BigAT

LJ11 said:
Nah, pretty much everyone except Drizz once or twice.

But I think I figured out what was wrong. I had the game installed, and apparently uninstalling it fixes the issues. Had two very smooth games with Rors and he's all the way in Cali.

Show of hands, who has the games installed and has no issues online? Who doesn't have it installed and what's your experience like?

What a relief, I fucking hated playing that shit the way it was.
The choppiness has seemed to be completely random for me. My games against Rors have been fine, but I've had games against fellow east coasters that were pretty crappy.

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:
The choppiness has seemed to be completely random for me. My games against Rors have been fine, but I've had games against fellow east coasters that were pretty crappy.
Game 3?? We are waiting for the conclusion of this titanic battle.

DCX

Birdman02

I have the game installed, and I haven't had any issues. I had a little bit of lag in my last game with Smokey, but I found out after the fact that my wife was streaming either netflix or hulu during the game.

Sanjuro

Probably with this game for me is that it strikes a rage cord in my body. By the time I was playing DCX I could hardly function as a human being. I'm not sure if lag spikes are to blame or what, but this version of Madden is more similar to a game of Dance Dance Revolution than anything else. I don't feel like I'm controlling anything or anyone. I need to his the buttons at the correct timing or else the player will do something idiotic or the opposite of what I want.

I miss the days when the jump button meant my player will jump not the game telling me "Don't try and upstage my judgement".

/rant

Sanjuro

eznark said:
You guys take this too seriously.

When is game 3???
I don't take the game seriously, that is the funny thing. I could have a 7-9 season or so and be content. My problem is having grown up on this game and lived through the changes. The new games do so many goofy things it isn't even funny.

I'm fully aware of my bitching here.

dJTYf.jpg

BigAT

eznark said:
You guys take this too seriously.

When is game 3???
TBD

Wellington hasn't been around and I'm pretty busy the rest of the weekend, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's Monday.

Smokey

LJ11 said:
Nah, pretty much everyone except Drizz once or twice.

But I think I figured out what was wrong. I had the game installed, and apparently uninstalling it fixes the issues. Had two very smooth games with Rors and he's all the way in Cali.

Show of hands, who has the games installed and has no issues online? Who doesn't have it installed and what's your experience like?

What a relief, I fucking hated playing that shit the way it was.

I've got the game installed. You're the only one that I played where that slowdown happened.

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
did you change your username? i don't see you online on my buddylist or in the community menu :/

lol nah

i think i have my settings set to offline forgot to change back. accepting invite.

Birdman02

GG Crow. Brees made a couple of terrible throws in the 4th that made bad coverage result in picks. :(

I don't know why I bother running the ball. My o-line cannot seal anyone, and Ingram goes down at 1st touch. Maybe I need to give Pierre Thomas a look, but he was terrible for me in '11.

gg smokey, threw some bad balls out there but fucking kapernick is inaccurate as shit. missed an easy TD on the first drive, kept throwing behind receivers so they cant catch in stride. shameful!

Smokey

GG FMT

But try as you might FMT with your corrupt officials not giving me my TO at the end of the half...they could not prevent the inevitable!

Smokey said:
GG FMT

But try as you might FMT with your corrupt officials not giving me my TO at the end of the half...they could not prevent the inevitable!

lulz the game made it up to you almost immediately after with that bullcrap TD to andre johnson -_-

Rorschach

Smokey said:
GG FMT

Immediate time outs don't seem to register properly. Lost a good 5 seconds yesterday!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
TBD

Wellington hasn't been around and I'm pretty busy the rest of the weekend, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's Monday.
Yeah sorry, been busy all day and just stopping in at home for dinner. I'm cool with playing before 3 PM and any time after the Giants game. Really I want to see at least the last hour of the early games and at least the last hour of the Jets game for crazy stuff that may go down. Tho I do need to get some All-Madden games under my belt.

Anyone down to beat me up?

Striker

Sorry DCX, work tonight but will be available next three days. Will definitely play then to try out this new offensive playbook. Defensively I'm still tinkering with things. The new roster update put Eric Steinbach on IR and released a few defensive players - the team has absolutely no depth in front seven. If a DE or LB gets hurt I am forced to start a guy rated in the 50's. :(

Ramirez

Birdman02 said:
GG Crow. Brees made a couple of terrible throws in the 4th that made bad coverage result in picks. :(

I don't know why I bother running the ball. My o-line cannot seal anyone, and Ingram goes down at 1st touch. Maybe I need to give Pierre Thomas a look, but he was terrible for me in '11.

Just trade for Patrick Cobb again, profit.

LJ11

GG DCX

I aimed that pass to the inside on that INT, shit went outside. Whatever, he throws where he wants at times.

Shit was a chugging the entire time. :(

DCX

DCX
LJ11 said:
GG DCX

I aimed that pass to the inside on that INT, shit went outside. Whatever, he throws where he wants at times.

Shit was a chugging the entire time. :(
Gg bro. Your touchdown there I knew I was burnt..good throw, I couldn't make a play on it.

DCX

Ferny

GG Smokey..Foster is a beast, first time playing against him. Tried a new playbook out too but got to settle on one im comfortable with.

Top Bottom