• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg ramirez. another 4 picks off roofles! got a little too conservative on D late.... but i also dropped a few potential picks on some of those final drives.

pwill had more picks than tackles! 2!

Yea, must be nice havin a LB that can double as Nnamdi. ;) The passing game needs a total revamp, Wallace was WIDE OPEN on that one you picked in the red zone, I barely hit the button and he throws a frozen rope right at Willis, ugh. Maybe if I could quit throwing picks I could beat you, it would also help if your run d wasn't so OP as well.

GG DCX, thought I was going down again until you threw the 2 late picks.

Hit power is all I have! My guys do not make plays on the ball, you threw one of those curl routes late in the game and both Taylor/Polamalu were sitting on it before your guy even turned around and neither made a play on the ball. :|

Somnia

GG Ram, can def. tell I haven't played in awhile. Well that and I made some really stupid decisions (like running out of the end zone after that INT).

Ramirez

Somnia said:
GG Ram, can def. tell I haven't played in awhile. Well that and I made some really stupid decisions (like running out of the end zone after that INT).

GG, that ridiculous 1 handed INT by Harrison pretty much summed up that game. lol

Somnia

Ramirez said:
GG, that ridiculous 1 handed INT by Harrison pretty much summed up that game. lol

Ya your dbacks were everywhere, it was crazy. That and my guys couldn't tackle for shit.

I was surprised how well my low ass rated oline held up though.

Ramirez

Somnia said:
Ya your dbacks were everywhere, it was crazy. That and my guys couldn't tackle for shit.

I was surprised how well my low ass rated oline held up though.

I probably have less than 10 sacks in 19 games despite having some of the best blitzers in the game, no clue why I don't get any pressure.

LJ I'll play you if ya want.

BigAT

For real EA? They added Chad Jones to the Giants roster with this update. That is the Giants safety that was drafted a few years ago but was involved in a horrific car accident in which he nearly lost his leg. He has never even stepped on the field and it's quite possible he never will. He's been waived/injured every year since his accident. Why the hell would you suddenly add him to their roster?

Striker

BigAT said:
For real EA? They added Chad Jones to the Giants roster with this update. That is the Giants safety that was drafted a few years ago but was involved in a horrific car accident in which he nearly lost his leg. He has never even stepped on the field and it's quite possible he never will. He's been waived/injured every year since his accident. Why the hell would you suddenly add him to their roster?
The Safeties aren't Rolle, Sash, Grant, and Phillips, at least? If they have five maybe they'll cut Jones and add Martin.

BigAT

Striker said:
The Safeties aren't Rolle, Sash, Grant, and Phillips, at least? If they have five maybe they'll cut Jones and add Martin.
Rolle, Sash, Grant, Phillips, Martin and Chad Jones are all in there.

LJ11

GG Ram, another choppy game.

Hate to do this but better now than week 2, I can't play this turd any longer. I rarely get a smooth game, not fond of the game as it is, so I'm bowing out.

LJ11 said:

Hate to do this but better now than week 2, I can't play this turd any longer. I rarely get a smooth game, not fond of the game as it is, so I'm bowing out.

dang, that's too bad. wanted a superbowl rematch! :(

anyhow, here is the current roster:

AFC East
Pats - Sanjuro
Bills - Mik
Dolphins - drizzler
Jets - Ferny73

AFC West
Raiders - rorschach
Broncos - Crow
Chiefs - daw840
Chargers - Nightz

AFC North
Steelers - ramirez
Browns - striker
Bengals - mihael/wellington
Ravens - Mastershake

AFC South
Colts - Luke
Jags - Yopis
Texans - Smokey
Titans - eznark/mihael

NFC East
Cowboys - Somnia
Giants - Wellington/bigAT
Redskins - livewire
Eagles - coldblooded

NFC West
49ers - FMT
Cardinals - TheAlbatross
Seahawks - Bluemax
Rams - Storybook

NFC North
Packers - BigAT/eznark
Bears - Levious
Lions - Goldlion
Vikings - Mcneily

NFC South
Panthers - GCQ
Falcons - DCX
Saints - Birdman
Bucs - DMczaf

Backups as of now:
peterboy
denogg
balb
franklinator
jdez

Smokey

LJ11 said:

:(

LukeSmith said:
guess we're waiting till the next update for FMT or does not having Scott Tolzien just mean you get the first pick in the first draft?

if jack english was in this draft i would have to have him!

come back jack! come.... back....

2001.png

Rorschach

So Dallas Clark and Peyton Manning are so highly rated, that they break Madden.

<Madden> Raiders are about to tackle Clark? Not in my game! Teleportation won't work in this instance? Fuck it!

ibdR3VJALFYOoU.gif

iluGm9cH9NKIp.gif

GG? Luke.

Rorschach

I can only imagine the fury if that happens to someone in a playoff game. We weren't able to finish the game. Couldn't pause or anything.

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:

<Madden> Raiders are about to tackle Clark? Not in my game! Teleportation won't work in this instance? Fuck it!

ibdR3VJALFYOoU.gif

iluGm9cH9NKIp.gif

GG? Luke.

Addai had a Madden 12 high for touches (12!) in the first half, I think that's what caused the glitch. Too many touches without him getting a headache

BigAT

Rorschach said:

http://i.minus.com/ibdR3VJALFYOoU.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iluGm9cH9NKIp.gif[IMG]

GG? Luke.[/QUOTE]
I don't even...what am I looking at?

Also, it's pretty clear that this should be listened to while looking at those pictures:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg[/url]

Rorschach

BigAT said:
I don't even...what am I looking at?
Dallas Clark teleported out of a gang tackle then went invisible because the falling animation still registered. It's like in Harry Potter when Dobby got shived with that knife through the teleport.

What?! I have a nephew! And I listen to smod. Don't judge me!

Also, it's pretty clear that this should be listened to while looking at those pictures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
Benny Hill? Benny hill.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rorschach said:
Dallas Clark teleported out of a gang tackle then went invisible because the falling animation still registered. It's like in Harry Potter when Dobby got shived with that knife through the teleport.

pat-bailout2.gif

Ramirez

LJ11 said:

Yea, like I said you're the only one I get choppy games with, is it just me or everyone you play?

AFC East
Pats - Sanjuro
Bills - TheAlbatross
Dolphins - drizzler
Jets - Ferny73

AFC West
Raiders - rorschach
Broncos - Crow
Chiefs - daw840
Chargers - Nightz

AFC North
Steelers - ramirez
Browns - striker
Bengals - mihael/wellington
Ravens - Mastershake

AFC South
Colts - Luke
Jags - Yopis
Texans - Smokey
Titans - eznark/mihael

NFC East
Cowboys - Somnia
Giants - Wellington/bigAT
Redskins - livewire
Eagles - coldblooded

NFC West
49ers - FMT
Cardinals - mik
Seahawks - Bluemax
Rams - Storybook

NFC North
Packers - BigAT/eznark
Bears - Levious
Lions - Goldlion
Vikings - Mcneily

NFC South
Panthers - GCQ
Falcons - DCX
Saints - Birdman
Bucs - DMczaf

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
Yea, like I said you're the only one I get choppy games with, is it just me or everyone you play?
We just played 2 games and they were smooth. He uninstalled like I recommended and it worked. Well, against me, anyway.

LJ11

Ramirez said:

Nah, pretty much everyone except Drizz once or twice.

But I think I figured out what was wrong. I had the game installed, and apparently uninstalling it fixes the issues. Had two very smooth games with Rors and he's all the way in Cali.

Show of hands, who has the games installed and has no issues online? Who doesn't have it installed and what's your experience like?

What a relief, I fucking hated playing that shit the way it was.

LJ11 said:
Nah, pretty much everyone except Drizz once or twice.

But I think I figured out what was wrong. I had the game installed, and apparently uninstalling it fixes the issues. Had two very smooth games with Rors and he's all the way in Cali.

Show of hands, who has the games installed and has no issues online? Who doesn't have it installed and what's your experience like?

What a relief, I fucking hated playing that shit the way it was.

i have the game installed and have had mostly smooth games. there are games where its laggy and even games where it comes and goes

Ramirez

TheCrow said:
GG ram. I gave up after my team kept dropping pick after pick on your first drives. Surprised I even made it a game.

Ha! Welcome to my world. You made up for it in the 2nd half with the 3 picks with the LB, I tried to throw them away from him, but of course the game rockets them towards him.

I have it installed LJ(smooth games aside from ours), but yea we can test it out tomorrow.

Top Bottom