• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Needs more guys to pretend to control.
Did I punch your dog on the way to work? You seem awful testy lately towards me. I expect it from CB and Luke, but my fellow new yorker?!?!

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
Needs more guys to pretend to control.

pat-bailout1.gif

Nightz

ph33nix said:
So yeah I folded and bought Madden, became a "spineless bitch who caves into the Evil EA Empire" as I once told someone else in this league

....if there are any spots open I'll take it
keikaku.jpg

TheCrow

CB3 said:
If i had to rank the AFC as a whole, the North would be third.

#1. AFC West on top because of Rors alone (if he stops his Brett Favre impression). And Nightz will beast with that team this year.

#2. AFC South. Luke will have PeyPey and Smokey is decent enough to be in the playoff race with the Texans.

#3. AFC North. Already described.

#4. AFC East. I cant even name anyone who has a team in there besides drizzler since LJ bailed.
oEA2d.gif

CB3

Forgot about you. Rors and Nightz and Crow. there.

By the way. why do you always post gifs of that guy. and why is he your avatar

TheCrow

CB3 said:
By the way. why do you always post gifs of that guy. and why is he your avatar.
He's MarineKingPrime, a starcraft 2 pro gamer, and my favorite player. Never won the major tournaments but has placed second 4 times. He'll win eventually. :'(

Edit: Also couldn't find an appropriate wrestling gif.

BigAT

TheCrow said:
He's MarineKingPrime, a starcraft 2 pro gamer, and my favorite player. Never won the major tournaments but has placed second 4 times. He'll win eventually. :'(

Edit: Also couldn't find an appropriate wrestling gif.
DXIbO.gif

Suuuuuuure he will.

Striker

MrBob in our division now? Dang it.

Well he goes from Jay Cut to Flacco. Just scared of Ray Rice and Ngata putting McCoy in the fetal position. :(

BigAT

Striker said:
MrBob in our division now? Dang it.

Well he goes from Jay Cut to Flacco. Just scared of Ray Rice and Ngata putting McCoy in the fetal position. :(
Watch out for Ray Rice running wheel routes out of the backfield, that's bound to happen.

Nightz

GG DCX. Frustrating as one of your TD's was definitely because of the game lining the wrong defender on your receiver. Tried to adjust but you hiked it before the defender even made it to the receiver.

Also, I don't know if it was my controller or not, but some button presses weren't registering right. The floater that you picked off in the 4th was meant to go to the left side of the field but for some reason the game lobbed it up to the right side where the only person that was there was your defender. I was also jamming on the LB button when you sacked me on the screen late in the 4th.

Other than that, fun game and it ran super smooth.

DCX

DCX
Nightz said:
GG DCX. Frustrating as one of your TD's was definitely because of the game lining the wrong defender on your receiver. Tried to adjust but you hiked it before the defender even made it to the receiver.

Also, I don't know if it was my controller or not, but some button presses weren't registering right. The floater that you picked off in the 4th was meant to go to the left side of the field but for some reason the game lobbed it up to the right side where the only person that was there was your defender. I was also jamming on the LB button when you sacked me on the screen late in the 4th.

Other than that, fun game and it ran super smooth.
Yea I felt dirty after that cross up TD. Then I remembered my first int where on a curl Ryan threw it 15 yards over right to your man...then in the red zone with you play mlb I held the stick way left to lead Gonzo and he threw it right at you :(

A lot of weird things for sure. Some of your Wrs running free..I'm just glad I got my rhythm back after being in a hole. Gg man.

DCX

they need to fix the injury system. i have still yet to see a QB injured. RARELY do i see RB's and WR's injured. more often then not the defender gets injured because the offensive player :/

maybe it's different in the online franchise mode though

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
they need to fix the injury system. i have still yet to see a QB injured. RARELY do i see RB's and WR's injured. more often then not the defender gets injured because the offensive player :/

LOL. Keep wishing

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:

McFadden has never made it a full game.

[edit] Barely beat DM just now and my guys were just bouncing off freeman. T_T

Mrbob said:
Levious Cutler and Forte for Flacco and Ray Rice, lets do this!

if i was levious i'd take the ravens over the bears 8 days a week. ravens are a fucking nightmare in this game.

p.s. rors that is a story i know all too well. even the great patrick willis bounces off j-fat like a child. fucking ridiculous

anyone around to rumble? lest i play more dead island!

Mrbob

I'm honor bound to crush Ramirez, can't back out of it now!

Plus it will be fun to play Wellington and Striker twice a year too. :D

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
if i was levious i'd take the ravens over the bears 8 days a week. ravens are a fucking nightmare in this game.

p.s. rors that is a story i know all too well. even the great patrick willis bounces off j-fat like a child. fucking ridiculous

anyone around to rumble? lest i play more dead island!
Let's play!

And Freeman broke 2 tackles on one play... one was a choke slam to Seymour. Hit sticks on the run resulted in bounce offs. -_-

Top Bottom