• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'll be on in a minute if anyone wants to play. i'm going to test out online franchise to see if these fucking clowns have actually uploaded the rosters or if they're just jerking our dicks

when you do, check if the roster limit is still higher than normal.

BigAT

DCX said:
GG bro. That fourth down stop was weird, i had the yard :/ Forced three turnovers and i lose by 13 :/ Turner needs to get his head out of his ass.

DCX
Yeah, I was shocked I got the ball on that fourth down stop. I thought you pretty clearly had it.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'll be on in a minute if anyone wants to play. i'm going to test out online franchise to see if these fucking clowns have actually uploaded the rosters or if they're just jerking our dicks
I'll play.

i'm on rors.

so im trying to create an online franchise and i just typed in random letters to check real quick: ddfgj

"Cannot create because league name is already taken" lulz

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
I wonder if EA is ever going to take out Zach Miller and Nnamdi from the team select screen or add someone else. :|

A UI change like that is probably even harder than roster updates for OF

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
EAMaddenNFL EA SPORTS Madden NFL
ONLINE FRANCHISE ROSTER UPDATE: The updated rosters are now available on the PS3 and will be available tomorrow morning on the Xbox 360.

2woywyu.jpg

Rorschach

lol I got Ramirezed... how did Willis catch up to that?!

GG FMT.

Dunno why, but my guys get way out of position against you. Like on the wrong side of the line...

Rorschach said:
lol I got Ramirezed... how did Willis catch up to that?!

GG FMT.

Dunno why, but my guys get way out of position against you. Like on the wrong side of the line...

i audibled to willis covering the deep middle but he said if you douchers aren't going to stop this then i have to!

but gg. got torched by campbell. i was using houstons playbook and i like it a lot. i think i'll use it!

p.s. richard seymour is the patrick willis of your defense. fucking ridiculous!

Sanjuro

EA is going to kill me before this is over. Flipping back and forth from NHL to Madden. I get a absurd mixture of Snoop Dogg "I'm a dog and I woof whenever" to Billy Idol "mony mony"" repeating in the background.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i audibled to willis covering the deep middle but he said if you douchers aren't going to stop this then i have to!

but gg. got torched by campbell. i was using houstons playbook and i like it a lot. i think i'll use it!

p.s. richard seymour is the patrick willis of your defense. fucking ridiculous!
Difference is I have to manually control him for Seymour to do anything. Willis is on auto-pilot. Can't run against him. Can't pass against him. Can't throw the ball away against him. Can't kick a FG against him. He's fucking everywhere!

Rorschach said:
Difference is I have to manually control him for Seymour to do anything. Willis is on auto-pilot. Can't run against him. Can't pass against him. Can't throw the ball away against him. Can't kick a FG against him. He's fucking everywhere!

pwill for campbell then!

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
EAMaddenNFL EA SPORTS Madden NFL
ONLINE FRANCHISE ROSTER UPDATE: The updated rosters are now available on the PS3 and will be available tomorrow morning on the Xbox 360.

2woywyu.jpg
Fail...on the other hand Levious and Wellie can get practice games in and we can figure out the Jags and Titans situation.

DCX

eznark

Banned
LukeSmith said:
People love that Houston playbook!

I started using the Titans. It's rad!

Is there a way to make it default to it in the Community games? I always forget to change it before the game. I do have it set as my profiles default pb.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
eznark said:
I started using the Titans. It's rad!

Is there a way to make it default to it in the Community games? I always forget to change it before the game. I do have it set as my profiles default pb.

It should be default in community if you have it set in the main options

Ramirez

Anyone else getting that extremely annoying "bug" where the camera stays zoomed out once you check your play art? Can't believe that wasn't fixed, smh.

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
Anyone else getting that extremely annoying "bug" where the camera stays zoomed out once you check your play art? Can't believe that wasn't fixed, smh.
It's Zoomed out permanently for me... I thought it was because of sanjuro's cam..

Hella slowdown too

AFC East
Pats - Sanjuro
Bills - Mik
Dolphins - drizzler
Jets - Ferny73

AFC West
Raiders - rorschach
Broncos - Crow
Chiefs - daw840
Chargers - Nightz

AFC North
Steelers - ramirez
Browns - striker
Bengals - wellington
Ravens - mrbob

AFC South
Colts - Luke
Jags - Yopis
Texans - Smokey
Titans - pheeniks

NFC East
Cowboys - Somnia
Giants - bigAT
Redskins - livewire
Eagles - coldblooded

NFC West
49ers - FMT
Cardinals - TheAlbatross
Seahawks - Bluemax
Rams - Storybook

NFC North
Packers - eznark
Bears - Levious
Lions - Goldlion
Vikings - Mcneily

NFC South
Panthers - GCQ
Falcons - DCX
Saints - Birdman
Bucs - DMczaf

Backups as of now:
peterboy
denogg
balb
franklinator
jdez
mihael?

welcome.... pheeniks!

Sanjuro

GG. It was fine on my end. Didn't have any slow down or anything like that. The game gave you a bullet time advantage! I was robbed.

Rorschach

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
GG. It was fine on my end. Didn't have any slow down or anything like that. The game gave you a bullet time advantage! I was robbed.
haha Well, that sucks. Maybe it's on my end again... I'll see if it continues and delete my cache and game files if it does.

Ramirez

mik said:
NCAA still does that, too. You have to fake a snap to get it to go back to normal. Ridiculous.

Well, as I think LJ mentioned, when you fake a snap in these games it seems that your protection drops dramatically.

Top Bottom