• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

daw840

Ramirez said:
Well, as I think LJ mentioned, when you fake a snap in these games it seems that your protection drops dramatically.
Wow, really? Maybe that's my problem. I fake snap fairly frequently. Not sure why, it never works...lol

LiveWire

From the NHL league thread:

Milly79 said:
Haha new bug. Disappearing players and the others left on the ice couldn't get the puck. Was hilarious. I skated through a guy and he disappeared.

Electronic Arts. Where quality assurance is assuredly not our concern.

Ramirez

I was gonna say, James Harrison disappeared on me the other night, only had 10 guys on the field and my opponent was running hurry up, lol.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dream team destroyed again. 10 sacks on vick... should've been more :(

Again? i had like a 3 game winning streak against you before that.

Some plays i was just watching and laughing and my Lineman would stand there watching the rusher go by them

CB3 said:
Again? i had like a 3 game winning streak against you before that.

Some plays i was just watching and laughing and my Lineman would stand there watching the rusher go by them

i've blown you out 3 times.... and you've blown me out twice :D

awwww! your lineman aren't blocking? aren't getting those ridiculous tip TD's? don't have all day to throw by running to the sideline and waiting for someone to get open? :*(**

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i've blown you out 3 times.... and you've blown me out twice :D

awwww! your lineman aren't blocking? aren't getting those ridiculous tip TD's? don't have all day to throw by running to the sideline and waiting for someone to get open? :*(**

Dont you worry. I was basically playing out of the same 3 formations all game. you didnt think i would show you my whole hand again, did you? im not letting you get free reads on me

CB3 said:
Dont you worry. I was basically playing out of the same 3 formations all game. you didnt think i would show you my whole hand again, did you? im not letting you get free reads on me

i was playing with a new playbook. doesn't matter either way, this is pre-season! you can bring whatever you like to our week 4 game and i've seen it before!

CB3

Aso was dropping Alex Smith's throws like the smell of your penis was still on his hands

CB3 said:
Aso was dropping Alex Smith's throws like the smell of your penis was still on his hands

lol you dropped maybe 1 int. i can't believe you'd let the lowest rated starting QB in this game absolutely shred you when you have the best pass defense in the game. shameful

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol you dropped maybe 1 int. i can't believe you'd let the lowest rated starting QB in this game absolutely shred you when you have the best pass defense in the game. shameful
Not too hard to shred things when im playing base Cover 2 and 2 Man every play.

Like i said. Ill start really playing when the season starts

CB3 said:
Not too hard to shred things when im playing base Cover 2 and 2 Man every play.

Like i said. Ill start really playing when the season starts

lol wtf? so you weren't blitzing at all? lololol aight din. seems like a waste of time to play if you're purposely going to lose by calling bad plays ;)

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol wtf? so you weren't blitzing at all? lololol aight din. seems like a waste of time to play if you're purposely going to lose by calling bad plays ;)

its not a waste of time if im playing attention to where your trying to go on third down. i did throw a few blitzes in there but they were some basic stuff

CB3 said:
its not a waste of time if im playing attention to where your trying to go on third down. i did throw a few blitzes in there but they were some basic stuff

yeah, i guess CB blitzes are pretty basic. what would a non-basic blitz be?

and you're scouting me to see where i go on 3rd down? i'll give you and everyone else a hint (and this isn't exclusive to 3rd down): vernon davis.

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Just wait until you see what J.J. Beck does to him.

DCX

DCX
stats are updated and site is looking mighty fine. Player of the week on offense.... Sanchise?!?! lol

DCX

Striker

I like how they got their own Player of the Week, Power Rankings, and Pro Bowl. Is it work fine throughout?

I joined through the LM stuff and DCX's password. Not showing up anything on the actual console.

Striker

I wonder, does the contract players stuff work properly? Say Sheldon Brown has 1-year left, he hits FA after in LM? Curious to how everything works, actually exciting in a way. Browns team salary is the bottom of the barrel in the NFL. Browns and Bucs both in the 80's while every other teams is mostly in the 100's.

DCX

DCX
I have no idea how it works acutally. I signed a couple of lineman and it didn't give me an option of salary.

Maybe it's not updated yet. He's on my roster and my free money went from 5 mill to 4.4 but the player himself didn't have contract details so i don't know if he signed on the default values of which arent visible.

DCX

DCX

DCX
well the salaries updated after sync and refreshing of the site. A LG and C were both signed for about 2 mill as i currently have 3 mill left on my cap. Hmm..so i guess it automatically signs players based on player and contract worth. Interesting.

DCX

Top Bottom