• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
I wonder, does the contract players stuff work properly? Say Sheldon Brown has 1-year left, he hits FA after in LM? Curious to how everything works, actually exciting in a way. Browns team salary is the bottom of the barrel in the NFL. Browns and Bucs both in the 80's while every other teams is mostly in the 100's.
It's DM's chance to correct the sins of the Glazers!

Birdman02

Smokey said:
GG Birdman. Wish that was a regular season game. OT 58 yrd FG to win. Slob with 3 INTs and 1 HORRIBLE one in the red zone smh. Should be fun in week 3.

GG DCX. Fuck you pheeniks you community games quitting little shit. Already in midseason form and you just got back!

GG last night man. I was kind of messing around in the 2nd half with a formation, and I think there is potential to do some serious damage with it. Colston was basically uncovered on both picks that I threw, but I tried to force throws elsewhere.

Also, if I would've realized Hartley wasn't my kicker (since he's injured irl), that game would've never gone to OT. He would've hit that 56 yarder at the end of regulation.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I wouldn't want the Bears either. EA wants Microsoft points to refill insulin prescriptions on a game-by-game basis.

not that I don't want them, I just thought he was a bears fan?

DCX

DCX
levious said:
not that I don't want them, I just thought he was a bears fan?
He is, but then his chances to make noise in this franchise with the Ravens intrigues him :)

Franchise will start today for sure, so be ready friend, we tangle today :)

DCX

DCX

DCX
Ferny73 said:
Ok apparently a buddy checked and it is infact updated now. Can anyone check if they are near a 360?
I will in a minute and got the go ahead to start the franchise if it is. I will send out invites to all. FMT will handle the League Manager part of it.

DCX

Nightz

Ferny73 said:
Ok apparently a buddy checked and it is infact updated now. Can anyone check if they are near a 360?
Yeah I just created a new OF and the rosters have been updated. Get to it FMT!

DCX

DCX
Done.

NeoGaf Franchise 2012
password is sux4luck

suck4luck wasn't allowed due to profane use of words :/ sending invites now.

all madden diff.

free agency, trades and all other roster issues to be handled by FMT when he gets to it :)

DCX

BigAT

So it seems like the rosters still aren't fantastic. The free agent pool is kind of oddly limited as well.

For example, the Giants are missing Clint Sintim, Derrick Martin and Da'Rel Scott from their roster. None of these players exist or are available in the free agent pool, despite the fact that they are all on the Giants roster in the latest update for community game rosters. Recently acquired Brandon Stokley doesn't exist in the game as well.

The free agent pool does contain UFL player Noel Devine though, who is from the same draft class as Da'Rel Scott. So this means that:

Drafted + on an NFL roster? Non-existent.
Undrafted + not in the NFL? FREE AGENT!

DCX

DCX
all invites are sent. please check your depth charts and adjust accordingly as it did some weird things for me.

It had Hayden/Dunta Cbs and Grimes at FS and James Sanders starting at SS with Moore and DeCoud on the bench?!

odd.

DCX

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:
So it seems like the rosters still aren't fantastic. The free agent pool is kind of oddly limited as well.

For example, the Giants are missing Clint Sintim, Derrick Martin and Da'Rel Scott from their roster. None of these players exist or are available in the free agent pool, despite the fact that they are all on the Giants roster in the latest update for community game rosters. Recently acquired Brandon Stokley doesn't exist in the game as well.

The free agent pool does contain UFL player Noel Devine though, who is from the same draft class as Da'Rel Scott. So this means that:

Drafted + on an NFL roster? Non-existent.
Undrafted + not in the NFL? FREE AGENT!
Jesus :( unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that.

" if it's in the game, it might not be in ours "

PS: I love the made up free agents :/ Scott Rich, 17 year veteran looking like someone i would randomingly punch in the junk on the subway, yet actual players are missing from actual rosters

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BigAT said:
For example, the Giants are missing Clint Sintim, Derrick Martin and Da'Rel Scott from their roster.
That sucks considering he was in the game before and had a monster SPD rating. Trio of him with Bradshaw and Jacobs would have been awesome.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Anyone want to make a deal for Ochocinco? He keeps tweeting that I'm putting real life numbers up in a video game.

Would you be interested in sending him home? What are you looking for, defense?

Please look at the rosters via Xbox. The Bengals roster is very different from what's floating around on ESPN or what have you.

Nightz

Wellington said:
Would you be interested in sending him home? What are you looking for, defense?

Please look at the rosters via Xbox. The Bengals roster is very different from what's floating around on ESPN or what have you.
You should trade for Donald Brown and Antoine Bethea too. Recreate my Madden 10 Bengals! <3

levious

yeah, I bet they left the quarterback princess in the free agent pool as well...

Sanjuro

I'm at school today for much of the day. When I get back home I will check out if I want to make a deal. I rather do it before week one than do something during the halfway. The comment about Ochocinco was more in jest. I still wouldn't be opposed to moving him or anyone else on the team for a valuable asset.

Mrbob

Levious I appreciate the offer, but I've been practicing with the Ravens leading up to the start of the league season! Now with Wellington calling me out like that, I can't leave!

BigAT said:
You didn't pull the plug on him like you did with me...TWICE?

Lol, I was winning the first time we got disconnected! I hope disconnects aren't a big issue with franchise games.

Sanjuro

Is there a site where I could view the current roster or changes? I'm assuming it's only on the console for the time being.

levious

Mrbob said:
Levious I appreciate the offer, but I've been practicing with the Ravens leading up to the start of the league season! Now with Wellington calling me out like that, I can't leave!

cool man, sorry I didn't notice you were back in sooner

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
Yeah how could you leave a team with yet another defense in which you just sit back and watch and a much better offensive group?

levious

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Is there a site where I could view the current roster or changes? I'm assuming it's only on the console for the time being.

here's your current roster:

Code:
Offense
	#	Full Name		POS	OVR	Age	Height	Weight	College
	12	Brady, Tom		QB	99	35	6-4	225	Michigan
	70	Mankins, Logan		LG	93	30	6-4	310	Fresno State
	83	Welker, Wes		WR	90	31	5-9	185	Texas Tech
	67	Koppen, Dan		C	89	33	6-2	296	Boston College
	72	Light, Matt		LT	88	34	6-4	305	Purdue
	54	Waters, Brian		RG	87	35	6-3	320	North Texas
	87	Gronkowski, Rob	TE	84	23	6-6	265	Arizona
	85	Ochocinco, Chad	WR	84	34	6-1	192	Oregon State
	81	Hernandez, Aaron	TE	82	22	6-1	250	Florida
	42	Green-Ellis, BenJarvus	HB	82	27	5-11	215	Ole Miss
	39	Woodhead, Danny	HB	82	27	5-7	195	N/A
	76	Vollmer, Sebastian	RT	81	27	6-8	315	Houston
	33	Faulk, Kevin		HB	78	36	5-8	202	LSU
	84	Branch, Deion		WR	77	33	5-9	195	Louisville
	77	Solder, Nate		LT	75	24	6-8	319	Colorado
	11	Edelman, Julian		WR	73	26	6-0	198	Kent State
	15	Mallett, Ryan		QB	71	24	6-6	253	Arkansas
	63	Connolly, Dan		RG	71	30	6-4	313	SE Missouri St.
	22	Ridley, Stevan		HB	70	23	5-11	225	LSU
	29	Vereen, Shane		HB	69	23	5-8	203	California
	61	Cannon, Marcus	RG	67	24	6-5	358	TCU
	8	Hoyer, Brian		QB	66	26	6-2	215	Michigan St.
	17	Price, Taylor		WR	65	24	6-0	212	Ohio
	36	Kettani, Eric		FB	61	25	5-11	235	Navy
	62	Wendell, Ryan		C	57	26	6-2	275	Fresno State
	48	Aiken, Danny		TE	46	24	6-4	250	Virginia
Defense
	75	Wilfork, Vince		DT	96	30	6-2	325	Miami
	51	Mayo, Jerod		LOLB	90	26	6-1	242	Tennessee
	32	McCourty, Devin	CB	87	25	5-10	193	Rutgers
	94	Ellis, Shaun		LE	85	35	6-5	285	Tennessee
	96	Cunningham, Jermaine	LE	83	24	6-3	266	Florida
	92	Haynesworth, Albert	DT	83	31	6-6	350	Tennessee
	25	Chung, Pat		FS	83	25	5-11	212	Oregon
	23	Bodden, Leigh		CB	82	30	6-1	193	Duquesne
	55	Spikes, Brandon		MLB	79	25	6-2	249	Florida
	93	Carter, Andre		RE	79	33	6-4	253	California
	99	Wright, Mike		RE	79	30	6-4	295	Cincinnati
	62	Warren, Gerard		DT	78	34	6-4	330	Florida
	50	Ninkovich, Rob		ROLB	78	28	6-2	255	Purdue
	97	Brace, Ron		DT	77	25	6-3	330	Boston College
	59	Guyton, Gary		ROLB	77	26	6-3	242	Georgia Tech
	21	Dowling, Ras-I		CB	74	24	6-1	198	Virginia
	27	Arrington, Kyle		CB	72	26	5-10	196	Hofstra
	74	Love, Kyle		DT	70	26	6-1	310	Mississippi St.
	95	Anderson, Mark		RE	70	29	6-4	255	Alabama
	28	Butler, Darius		CB	68	26	5-10	183	Connecticut
	52	Fletcher, Dane		MLB	66	26	6-2	244	Montana State
	58	White, Tracy		LOLB	65	31	6-0	230	Howard
	30	Barrett, Josh		SS	63	27	6-2	225	Arizona St.
	38	Brown, Sergio		FS	62	24	6-2	210	Notre Dame
	35	Ventrone, Ross		FS	60	25	5-8	190	Villanova
	43	Ihedigbo, James		SS	58	28	6-1	210	Massachusetts
Special Teams
	3	Gostkowski, Stephen	K	87	28	6-1	210	Memphis
	14	Mesko, Zoltan		P	77	26	6-5	231	Michigan

Smokey

Mrbob said:

Shameful shit right here.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ramirez said:
I'm going to gang bang you Bob, make up for real life!

Whatever you guys do is futile.

Nrct9.jpg

LukeSmith

DCX said:
Done.

NeoGaf Franchise 2012
password is sux4luck

suck4luck wasn't allowed due to profane use of words :/ sending invites now.

all madden diff.

free agency, trades and all other roster issues to be handled by FMT when he gets to it :)

DCX

Right now the confidence tuning doesn't work in this set of rosters. If I understand correctly it means player confidence won't change at all. The next roster update is supposed to fix this.

I'm not convinced we need to rush into anything.

LiveWire

LukeSmith said:
Right now the confidence tuning doesn't work in this set of rosters. If I understand correctly it means player confidence won't change at all. The next roster update is supposed to fix this.

Translation: We should wait otherwise Peyton Manning will lead the league in interceptions.

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:

And then its something else we wait for we should be ready to go by week 8. We got our rosters, league manager is ready to go I don't see the reason to not start now.

DCX

Top Bottom