• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Smokey

Just looked and realized ...with Wellie now in the AFC shit is crazy.

NFC squads have it easy for one of those playoff spots.

LukeSmith

Smokey said:

I guess I'll keep the tank switch on from the preseason, no way I can make the playoffs in the AFC this year.

AFC West
Rors or Crow (other gets WC)

AFC South
Smokey

AFC North
Wellie or Ramirez (other gets WC)

AFC East
no clue

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:

Easy? Big At replaces Wellie and i'm certain he will always contend for the east and wildcard in the same fashion Wellie did. The only thing this will do is allow two from the south make the playoffs. We are still tough talent wise.

DCX

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
I guess I'll keep the tank switch on from the preseason, no way I can make the playoffs in the AFC this year.

AFC West
Rors or Crow (other gets WC)

AFC South
Smokey

AFC North

AFC East
no clue

smh

LukeSmith

The AFC North is kind of like the NFC South now

Two proven players (Wellie/Ramirez:::DM/Birdles)
one hungry dude with an overrated team (MrBob:::DCX)
and a sneaky underrated player who always gives people a tough game (Striker:::GCQ)

Tough divisions.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey said:

The Bengals felt really good with their own PBs and no changes to the base roster. Once I start experimenting I can't wait to see what can happen.

DCX said:
Easy? Big At replaces Wellie and i'm certain he will always contend for the east and wildcard in the same fashion Wellie did. The only thing this will do is allow two from the south make the playoffs. We are still tough talent wise.

DCX

His point is that without me and Bob that's two less playoff spots occupied. AT moved from the north to the east, still in the NFC. C'mon man.

Are we starting this thing tonight? I am ready to start crushing you fuckers.

Smokey

LukeSmith said:
The AFC North is kind of like the NFC South now

Two proven players (Wellie/Ramirez:::DM/Birdles)
and a sneaky underrated player who always gives people a tough game (Striker:::GCQ)

Tough divisions.

lol

eznark

Banned
LukeSmith said:
Right now the confidence tuning doesn't work in this set of rosters. If I understand correctly it means player confidence won't change at all. The next roster update is supposed to fix this.

I'm not convinced we need to rush into anything.
Player confidence being off seems like a positive.

Mrbob

Luke is still bitter about the ass pounding the Ravens D gave Peyton. Thought you were gonna tap dat ass? An ass did get tapped for certain.

LukeSmith

Mrbob said:
Luke is still bitter about the ass pounding the Ravens D gave Peyton. Thought you were gonna tap dat ass? An ass did get tapped for certain.

There's nothing bitter about losing Community games, as long as I am learning, that's all I care about! You beat me and even tried to let me back into the game to keep it interesting.

Mrbob

Lol, damn it. Can't smack talk with a response like that!

Getting my eeyore on now: I'll relish my preseason victory because when we meet in the regular season I'll lose by 20!

BigAT

Smokey said:

Yup, AFC is definitely going to be a tight race to see who gets to lose in the Super Bowl.

Smokey

BigAT said:
Yup, AFC is definitely going to be a tight race to see who gets to lose in the Super Bowl.

c'mon

Mrbob said:
Lol, damn it. Can't smack talk with a response like that!

Getting my eeyore on now: I'll relish my preseason victory because when we meet in the regular season I'll lose by 20!

You shouldn't talk at all. You explicitly decided not to take the team that you root for when they were offered to you. Just to cheese it up with the Ravens SMH

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Can we just make bob take the Bears? Its one of the most shameless acts I've ever seen
I agree. When I was rook working with the likes of the Bills and Browns, I couldn't wait to earn my shot at the Falcons.

Turning down your team is one of the worst things I've seen. I'm sure the gods will make this right by taking out Flacco and Ray Rice.

DCX

Mrbob

Cheesing it up with my 86 rated team! Deciding to take the tougher path instead of having an easy 10+ win season every year!

cb said:
Bob is like Jake Delhomme now. Once everyone found out he just runs wheel routes, it was over.

CK is good but is stuck with a bad team.
Ive played you maybe twice in the past 3 years so i wont judge you on a small sample size
Bob is mediocre

LukeSmith said:
Ramirez, I am going to humble your division mate MrBob

Wellington said:
Bob won't even make it out of the division if he has the Ravens.

Ramirez said:
I'm going to gang bang you Bob, make up for real life!

Wellington said:
Whatever you guys do is futile.

LukeSmith said:
AFC North

LukeSmith said:

Smokey said:

This is too much to back down from. Now I must unleash the beast on the league!

DMczaf

I'm away for a day and people are already fucking up the league process?

At least this time it's DCX and not FMT. You're off the hook this time, FMT...this time!

eznark

Banned
Bob is just taking after his boy JPout Coward. Abandoning his team when they need him most.

We starting this thing tonight, or what?

Mrbob

Oh shizz, now I want to pound Rodgers smug face into the ground two times a season.

Levious, let us switch! That has been the most dire remark so far, and I can't let it stand! I can go 2-14 each season as long as GB gets their beating each year.

DCX

DCX
DMczaf said:
I'm away for a day and people are already fucking up the league process?

At least this time it's DCX and not FMT. You're off the hook this time, FMT...this time!
I asked if I could start it so most people were signed up by the time the west coast peeps were home. He gave me the green light

As stated before I won't be doing it again.

:(

I'm sure when he gets home all the chaos will be settled.

DCX

eznark

Banned
Mrbob said:
Oh shizz, now I want to pound Rodgers smug face into the ground two times a season.

Levious, let us switch! That has been the most dire remark so far, and I can't let it stand! I can go 2-14 each season as long as GB gets their beating each year.
Game?

I just bought SPAZ, it better be as good as you say.

Mrbob

SPAZ is sweet, enjoy it! :D

I can play in a couple hours, not home at the moment.

Edit: I won 10 games a couple times last season! I only have two losing seasons on record, and one I purposefully tanked for top draft picks. I don't have auto win pey pey on offense either!

LukeSmith

Mrbob said:
SPAZ is sweet, enjoy it! :D

I can play in a couple hours, not home at the moment.

Edit: I won 10 games a couple times last season! I only have two losing seasons on record, and one I purposefully tanked for top draft picks.

Then you're lucky you went back to the NFC, because you weren't going .500 in the AFC this year

Mrbob

Nothing is set in stone, yet. Levious decided to join the league first and chose the Bears, so I don't want to take them away from him. I know he offered them to me but still, he had first shot at them!

This is a season of change anyway. Plenty of players with different teams. Might as well mix it up too!

BigAT

Mrbob said:
Nothing is set in stone, yet. Levious decided to join the league first and chose the Bears, so I don't want to take them away from him. I know he offered them to me but still, he had first shot at them!

This is a season of change anyway. Plenty of players with different teams. Might as well mix it up too!
He got stuck with the Bears. Stop making excuses and take your stupid team.

alright, now that i'm home, wtf is going on? did DCX make a league and everyone signed in? did he link it to leaguemanager?

this is why i just wanted to handle everything. now i'm in the dark on where we're at!

Mrbob

Yeah he did create one that I joined earlier today. I think he said he was going to delete it.

BigAT said:
He got stuck with the Bears. Stop making excuses and take your stupid team.

Well this information could have been useful! Haven't been following the thread for the first 3000 posts.

If it doesn't matter to him to use the Bears, then I'll take 'em!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
alright, now that i'm home, wtf is going on? did DCX make a league and everyone signed in? did he link it to leaguemanager?

this is why i just wanted to handle everything. now i'm in the dark on where we're at!
I told you what i did!! I made the league and everyone got invites except the Jags. I didn't link it to league manager. I assume i can make you the admin and you could link it.

The natives are saying no you have to do it, so i don't know what's the truth.

DCX

League name: neogaffe
PW: jgar

pretty sure you can sign in without an invite, just need the name/pw of the league. let me know if it doesn't work!

setting up the league manager site now...

bat-signal-ab062810.jpg

will you be ready in 30-45 DM?

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
wtf how long does it take to do this roster sync on LM?
It takes a while. same with statistics. It needs to be updated every time a move is made and when the week is advanced. I have no idea about free agent bidding and whatnot as it wasn't implemented during my test.

DCX

Top Bottom