• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LukeSmith

DCX said:
And then its something else we wait for we should be ready to go by week 8. We got our rosters, league manager is ready to go I don't see the reason to not start now.

DCX

You're in a rush because your fraudulent team is going to get downgraded. End of story.

If we have to deal with this stupid tendencies system (we do) we should make sure it's working at least the way Donny thinks it should before we start.

I'd rather have a league that lasts because we waited than a league that fizzled because it started too soon.

It'll be fixed in OF

LukeSmith

DCX said:
He's grooming me :) remember the rookie draft I hosted ;) I have been promoted to a small position under FMT s reign.

DCX

kid-sleeping-in-bed.jpg

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
You're in a rush because your fraudulent team is going to get downgraded. End of story.

If we have to deal with this stupid tendencies system (we do) we should make sure it's working at least the way Donny thinks it should before we start.

I'd rather have a league that lasts because we waited than a league that fizzled because it started too soon.

It'll be fixed in OF
You really believe its going to work? Listen to what you are saying. If It works something will break..this is EA.

Something will affect confidence that has nothing to do with it. A punt out of bounds at the ten will hurt Eli's feelings. Rain will make Mike Vick happy and snow will put Matt Ryan on IR.

I don't care about down grades, the entire Steelers team should have been if that's the case..I just want to play.

I'm tired of community games, I'm just ready to play.

DCX

LukeSmith

DCX said:
You really believe its going to work? Listen to what you are saying. If It works something will break..this is EA.

Something will affect confidence that has nothing to do with it. A punt out of bounds at the ten will hurt Eli's feelings. Rain will make Mike Vick happy and snow will put Matt Ryan on IR.

I don't care about down grades, the entire Steelers team should have been if that's the case..I just want to play.

I'm tired of community games, I'm just ready to play.

DCX

I really don't care, we can start whenever, I just don't see the point of a rush. Some people just got the game (Bob/Pheenix), some people just got their teams (Wellie) - just dial back the "go" a little bit.

Also of note:
Donny Moore
@jeohs1111 We are limited by the number of players we can have in online franchise, simple as that. So we have to remove IR guys, etc.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
LukeSmith said:
Also of note:
Donny Moore
@jeohs1111 We are limited by the number of players we can have in online franchise, simple as that. So we have to remove IR guys, etc.

that's some BS, if there's a limit on the total player pool in OF why remove real NFL players when there's fake EA contest winners or whatever still in the Free Agent pool?

Also comical that Donny still doesn't know what the team roster limit is in OF.

LiveWire

BigAT said:
Livewire, are you going to be around to play tonight?

You mean, am I going to be around to cover the spread? Yes.

Though what timezone are you, Eastern? I won't be home due to traffic until earliest 7PM Pacific. More likely after dinner and such I'd be ready to go at 8. Is that too late?

BigAT

levious said:
that's some BS, if there's a limit on the total player pool in OF why remove real NFL players when there's fake EA contest winners or whatever still in the Free Agent pool?

I'm not positive that there is one this year. I added like 10+ free agents to my roster in my test franchise and it never stopped me.

LiveWire said:
You mean, am I going to be around to cover the spread? Yes.

Though what timezone are you, Eastern? I won't be home due to traffic until earliest 7PM Pacific. More likely after dinner and such I'd be ready to go at 8. Is that too late?
I'm EST. I think I should be able to do that though.

levious

BigAT said:
I'm not positive that there is one this year. I added like 10+ free agents to my roster in my test franchise and it never stopped me.

should be 75, I think they were just sloppy and put in the expanded preseason rosters from offline franchise with no mechanism for a cut day.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Stikeroni, I'll be home tonight and tomorrow. I haven't played a game with the Bengals yet so I'd like to get one in with their playbook before we do the official start.

BTW Warrior was awesome dudes check it out.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Stikeroni, I'll be home tonight and tomorrow. I haven't played a game with the Bengals yet so I'd like to get one in with their playbook before we do the official start.

BTW Warrior was awesome dudes check it out.

looks like a good movie.

DCX

Ramirez

So, while I see the logic of waiting for everything to work properly, we're probably talking about another month and a half, just go ahead and start it.

Rorschach

DCX can't start the league and the LM site because it's all connected to the EAsports ID and FMT has to enter it+ his password. And LM is also connected to the tag that started the league.

Rorschach

levious said:

Yeah, that's stupid. Plus, why not have IR by now. Is it so fucking hard?

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
DCX can't start the league and the LM site because it's all connected to the EAsports ID and FMT has to enter it+ his password. And LM is also connected to the tag that started the league.
If that's the case ill just give him my loggin details.

DCX

Nightz

Rorschach said:
Yeah, that's stupid. Plus, why not have IR by now. Is it so fucking hard?
Apparently the structure for rosters for OF is different from the structure in the single player mode. Not surprising since they haven't touched OF since Madden 10. Which is also probably why we won't see tendencies in OF (my guess, not a fact).

Rorschach

Nightz said:
Apparently the structure for rosters for OF is different from the structure in the single player mode. Not surprising since they haven't touched OF since Madden 10. Which is also probably why we won't see tendencies in OF (my guess, not a fact).
They won't be there when you pause? Dream come true.

If that's the case ill just give him my loggin details.
Why not just... uh... let him make it when he gets home?

levious

Nightz said:
Apparently the structure for rosters for OF is different from the structure in the single player mode.

Is this coming from Donny? He seems pretty clueless.

It makes no sense that there's some total player limit on the league as a whole. And it makes even less sense that they would delete real players in favor of this year's Shagg Makinos.

levious

the tendencies are still in game in OF, I think Luke was saying that there's no carry over week to week, so if your QB has no swag under pressure, there's no way to improve that within a season.

edit:

yeah, but it's the "so we had to remove IRed guys..." that I have issue with, when there's still fake players left in the free agent pool.

And they did (accidentally?) put the expanded 75 man roster into the online franchise.

Nightz

levious said:
Is this coming from Donny? He seems pretty clueless.

It makes no sense that there's some total player limit on the league as a whole. And it makes even less sense that they would delete real players in favor of this year's Shagg Makinos.
Just an educated guess based on the tweet the Luke posted:
Donny Moore @jeohs1111 We are limited by the number of players we can have in online franchise, simple as that. So we have to remove IR guys, etc.
I don't think he would be saying that if they actually implemented the upgrades to offline franchise rosters to online.

Don't quote me on anything, I know just about as much as you guys.

Rorschach

levious said:
the tendencies are still in game in OF, I think Luke was saying that there's no carry over week to week, so if your QB has no swag under pressure, there's no way to improve that within a season.

edit:

yeah, but it's the "so we had to remove IRed guys..." that I have issue with, when there's still fake players left in the free agent pool.

And they did (accidentally?) put the expanded 75 man roster into the online franchise.
Fake players paid to be there, I think. So they were going to be in no matter what.

Oh, you guys meant week to week streaks. :( Yeah, those aren't in. Got my hope up for nothing!

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
They won't be there when you pause? Dream come true.

Why not just... uh... let him make it when he gets home?
thats an option of course, just thinking about the east coasters that have already signed in. I'm just a cog friend, just trying to help.

DCX

Top Bottom