• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Striker

I joined.

Wellie I can't play tonight. Gotta work midnights and leave within an an hour and also have to get ready. Tomorrow might work if you're around.

EDIT: FMT is the password for LM also jgar?

as for trades, i am going to try to go with an open trading system. i'm not going to monitor trades as there is a cap to worry about. i know the cap isn't perfect and i'd prefer if you guys didn't go overboard but trades can be fun too.

DCX

DCX
levious said:
bears are yours bob, does that make me the ravens?
or the Jags. I don't see that dude playing he hasn't said a word :/

Yikes, i only have 530k. Man the dummy league i had like 5mill :(

DCX

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
as for trades, i am going to try to go with an open trading system.

facepalmbatman.jpg

Birdman02

DCX said:
Thats nothing, Chargers and Steelers are like 16 over :eek:

DCX

It gets better....My top 3 WRs, 3 D-linemen, top CB, G, and C are all in contract years. Oh, and let's not forget Drew Brees is also in the last year of his deal! :(

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation, but the 1st offseason could really hurt.

DCX

DCX
Birdman02 said:
It gets better....My top 3 WRs, 3 D-linemen, top CB, G, and C are all in contract years. Oh, and let's not forget Drew Brees is also in the last year of his deal! :(

I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation, but the 1st offseason could really hurt.
Yea, it's going to hurt alot of people. I think the Eagle will hurt also. I have a bunch of contract players including Abraham, Gonzo, Grimes, Decoud...it's going to be a real test of managing.

DCX

DMczaf

LeGarrette Blount HB TB Decrease, from 81 to 80OVR

How do you get downgraded when you only get 5 carries?! Fucking Donny.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
yes, free agents are off limits until the bidding system is put in place

im taking Joselio Hanson since he was on the team before week 1 even started

Nightz

Can we raise the cap to at least $130 million? I would be making some unrealistic cuts if I have to cut $16 million off my team.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
damn some people are seriously over the cap.... wtf? was this a problem with the previous test leagues? i seem to remember having plenty of cap space

In an offline franchise i am about 18 million under the cap........

DAMN YOU MY LEAGUE MANAGER!!

Top Bottom