• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Mrbob

Bears have quite a few upgrades. I'll be getting those, right?

I don't want to be stuck with bullshit ratings since EA always underrates the Bears to start the year.

I have some players jumping +6 points because EA screwed up their rating to start the year.

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:

I don't want to be stuck with bullshit ratings since EA always underrates the Bears to start the year.
Nope. We started the league and rolling with the week 1 online franchise rosters. Apparently they are different.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
storybook77 said:
Not supposed to sign Free agents yet.

ill be around to play tonight and tomorrow

I have some players jumping +6 points because EA screwed up their rating to start the year.

You wont be getting week 2 updates. Its what you deserve for being a traitor

CB3

Ferny73 said:
I got about 7.5 million in cap room. Time for the Jets to make some moves.

Just remember most contracts escalate. dont screw yourself over when Sanchize's money jumps

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Yeah you jumped the gun to avoid downgrades. I'm holding out now. I'm getting screwed on some player ratings.
Everyone gets screwed and don't believe Luke's troll on downgrades.

Pro Tip: I had upgrades too.

Week 1, Week 2 rosters

Week 1 online franchise rosters are different. FMT doesn't have control of that. Stop crying and play your game. Ready whenever you are.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Three decreases and three increases for ATL.

I had 6 people go up. One person 6 points and another 7 points.
Yes, other teams had shit load of upgrades to, Bills naming one. The point is the league didn't start with week one on purpose, week 2 online franchise rosters are not being released tomorrow. normal rosters are.

DCX

Mrbob

Mr Super Team commenting on my ratings, nice.

Also, we have a flaw in the system by using week 1 rosters since Tiburon never knows how to get players right. Especially when week 2 is right around the corner with proper ratings for everyone. Rushing this again.

CB3

Mrbob said:
Mr Super Team commenting on my ratings, nice.

Also, we have a flaw in the system by using week 1 rosters since Tiburon never knows how to get players right. Especially when week 2 is right around the corner with proper ratings for everyone. Rushing this again.

Do you not understand that Ranked rosters and OF rosters are 2 different things? Do you even know how many OF rosters they released last year? Three. There wont be OF rosters next week. There probably wont be another OF roster until November

Striker

I signed Maynard and released McGee, as per real life stuffs. Not that it matters, both punters stink. Where's Matt Dodge?!

DCX

DCX
Anyone want a game? i got bob so that means i might be backed up to the deadline :/ Levious come back!! lol

DCX

Somnia

Ferny73 said:
I got about 7.5 million in cap room. Time for the Jets to make some moves.

Ferny I can play tomorrow after 7pm or so, Saturday is a no go, Sunday anytime after 630pm. Let me know.

yeah the cap room thing has me a bit perplexed. these are the opening day rosters or whatever but how are all these teams over? not sure how to resolve this though. i guess i could up the cap limit? adjust the numbers? any ideas?

Somnia

Somnia said:
Ferny I can play tomorrow after 7pm or so, Saturday is a no go, Sunday anytime after 630pm. Let me know.

I could play tonight too possibly, shoot me an AIM @ Somnia1982 and let me know if that works. I'll listen for it, but no promises, I have some people over and I may not be able to.

Ferny

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah the cap room thing has me a bit perplexed. these are the opening day rosters or whatever but how are all these teams over? not sure how to resolve this though. i guess i could up the cap limit? adjust the numbers? any ideas?
Maybe adjust the cap room enough where the people that are over don't have to cut too much but the people that are under won't get the advantage in doing so.

AFC East
Pats - Sanjuro
Bills - Mik
Dolphins - drizzler
Jets - Ferny73

AFC West
Raiders - rorschach
Broncos - Crow
Chiefs - daw840
Chargers - Nightz

AFC North
Steelers - ramirez
Browns - striker
Bengals - wellington
Ravens - mrbob

AFC South
Colts - Luke
Jags - Yopis
Texans - Smokey
Titans - pheeniks

NFC East
Cowboys - Somnia
Giants - bigAT
Redskins - livewire
Eagles - coldblooded

NFC West
49ers - FMT
Cardinals - TheAlbatross
Seahawks - Bluemax
Rams - Storybook

NFC North
Packers - eznark
Bears - Levious
Lions - Goldlion
Vikings - Mcneily

NFC South
Panthers - GCQ
Falcons - DCX
Saints - Birdman
Bucs - DMczaf

Backups as of now:
peterboy
denogg
balb
franklinator
jdez
mihael?

question marks are bolded!

Game just froze, lookin at chad henne in the pocket and marshall is about to be open. What does this mean?

Also, Sanjuro went for it on 4th and inches from his 35 with the lead with 2 minutes to go in the 3rd. I'd ignore it but I would have punted in that situation, broke like each of the main guidelines FMT has in the OP for it. He got a td off it I believe.. The 35 is way too far for that right?

Smokey

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Game just froze, lookin at chad henne in the pocket and marshall is about to be open. What does this mean?

Also, Sanjuro went for it on 4th and inches from his 35 with the lead with 2 minutes to go in the 3rd. I'd ignore it but I would have punted in that situation, broke like each of the main guidelines FMT has in the OP for it. He got a td off it I believe.. The 35 is way too far for that right?

It begins.

Fresh season smell in the air.

Sanjuro

I just figured it was the right thing to do. They had to measure the ball, turned out to be inches. Used one of my timeouts and made the play. Normally I don't go for it on 4th down. Only being up by one score going into the final quarter seemed like it made sense.

yeah, going for it on 4th down in your own territory with the lead is a no-no. cool it on that fellas!

in other news, i'm having problems connecting with bluemax. i challenge or he does and then when the other tries to join it just shows the 2 bionoculars and then says can't connect with opponent and logs you out of online franchise. any idea how to fix this?

That 4th and inches play ended up as a 65 yd td pass btw. Went from my possession down 7 to down 14 in one play. Then it froze with 5ish minutes left in the 4th. What a shitty start.

And no chance on that trade DCX, my OLine was exhausted that second half it felt like.

eznark

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah, going for it on 4th down in your own territory with the lead is a no-no. cool it on that fellas!

in other news, i'm having problems connecting with bluemax. i challenge or he does and then when the other tries to join it just shows the 2 bionoculars and then says can't connect with opponent and logs you out of online franchise. any idea how to fix this?

I think we're going to need to tweak field goal rules. Blocking field goals and extra points is absurdly easy.

TheCrow

eznark said:
I think we're going to need to tweak field goal rules. Blocking field goals and extra points is absurdly easy.
I've only seen it when people control the players on the edges. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Top Bottom