• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Ramirez

I resigned the following:

(WR)Mike Wallace-5 Years @ $26,670,000
(P)Daniel Supulveda- 2 Years @ $1,587,500
(K) Shaun Suisham- 2 Years @ $1,079,500
(HB) Isaac Redman- 2 Years @ $2,667,000
(CB) William Gay- 3 Years @ $2,057,400 (RELUCTANTLY!)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
There's major traffic but I should be around before 6.

I have a quote from the LM site:

UcbUY.jpg

LeagueManager said:
Who dey!!!

Birdman02

Bob, when do you want to play our game? I can almost always play after 9est (though it would probably be closer 11 tonight), so let me know what night is best for you.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LukeSmith said:
IncarceratedLuke
Career Redskin may be on his on his way to a new city. #timesareachangin' #ILN

are career redskins left on that team?

Did they close the cemetary Sean Taylor is in and have to move him?

eznark

Banned
I'd love to see which players I should resign.

Clicks contract year tab

loadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloading

Birdman02

eznark said:
I'd love to see which players I should resign.

Clicks contract year tab

loadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloadingloading

I'm trying to look at my team's contracts...I get "Service Unavailable" for about half of my team.

I need to move one of my RBs...Pierre Thomas, Mark Ingram or Darren Sproles. I think all three are rated 79 (Thomas may be 78). I could also move one of my 3 DTs...Abrayou Franklin (88), Shaun Rodgers (86) or Sedrick Ellis (86).

Looking for defensive back 7 help, a RT and/or picks.

EDIT: Sproles will be the hardest RB to get. Ingram and Thomas are essentially the same player, so I don't really need both.

Mrbob

Birdman will tomorrow night work around 10 or 11 EST?

Nightz said:
I extended some people and freed up enough space to sign Vincent Jackson. He was due for $11 million this year, but his asking price for an extension was only $5m/year, so I actually freed up around $6m from signing him long-term.

My players are being aholes! They all want raises alongside longer term contracts. Gonna cut 'em all!

Izzy is a 82 rated LE for me. Decent enough, and is getting paid 2.5 million this year. To rework his contract he wants me to pay him 5.4 million for 2 years! But he'll give me a break to 5.3 million if I sign him 5 years, what a champ! He is 30 right now, so he can shove those contracts up his arse and tackle free agency while I have a younger LE ready to move up into a starting role next season.

I have the cap space to make it happen for him to stay, but it is the principle of the matter. Highway robbery with what he wants. Although not as bad as Chris Harris.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yes, please refrain from trading/signing/dropping anyone on the EA madden site. all your business should be done through LM!
What if it won't let me? I've been trying to drop fuckers since pre-season.
Can't I just drop them in game and have you re-synch rosters? :\
[edit] Dibs on Pack!

eznark

Banned
Between the insane lag and the weather which doesn't let Rodgers throw this is the worst video game experience I think I have ever had

DCX

DCX
So FMT, is it ok to redo 1-2 deals per year? Need to know as it is key to keeping a couple of my players for next season.

DCX

eznark

Banned
Rorschach said:
Fall forward with Starks.
Exactly what I am doing, just want the clock to run out.

Anyone else played the Panthers? Is his connection bad or is it just not possible to play games at 7? It's worse than a slideshow.

Rorschach

eznark said:
Exactly what I am doing, just want the clock to run out.

Anyone else played the Panthers? Is his connection bad or is it just not possible to play games at 7? It's worse than a slideshow.
He's been in the league for years. Don't recall any problems.

Mrbob

With all the work involved in redoing contracts, just to save FMT some sanity I think we should limit it to one player per season.

Plus it stops front loading cheese Wellington wants to accomplish with the Bungles.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
With all the work involved in redoing contracts, just to save FMT some sanity I think we should limit it to one player per season.

Plus it stops front loading cheese Wellington wants to accomplish with the Bungles.
You can do the same buddy! You can do the same!

FMT: I'm coming for Gore next week.

eznark

Banned
Well, at least Starks got some yards!

I see now why LJ declined to play, I can't imagine trying to deal with that all the time. Once the Rams blow out the Giants, someone scrim me so I can get a lukewarm feeling about this game again.

Wellington said:
You can do the same buddy! You can do the same!

FMT: I'm coming for Gore next week.

you have a lot more than gore to worry about :D

p.s. no you don't :(

p.s.2 do we need to turn random weather off? is that what is causing the lag in games?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
eznark said:
Well, at least Starks got some yards!

I see now why LJ declined to play, I can't imagine trying to deal with that all the time. Once the Rams blow out the Giants, someone scrim me so I can get a lukewarm feeling about this game again.
Yousonofabitch

daw840

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you have a lot more than gore to worry about :D

p.s. no you don't :(

p.s.2 do we need to turn random weather off? is that what is causing the lag in games?

I had a rainy game with Mik that ran just fine. Don't turn off weather, that's what makes the games fun.

TheCrow

Im going to spend all my cap space on upgrading my oline. Some games my line can play phenomenal but then they'll barely touch their assignments. The inconsistency can be frustrating.

GG Smokey, my eyes got so wide when Andre was injured. Comes back in next series. Turnover in the redzone + getting sacked out of field goal range. Pick one it cost me. That safety was pretty funny, chad henne had a couple of those moments that game too :p.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
1 per year max! and you can only front load, no back loading.
What's the point in that?

So I have someone to a 5 yr 25 mil contract I can't restructure it to pay out 2, 3, 5, 7 and 8 ?

DCX

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
I want to see what contract DCX is going to restructure with a little over a million in cap space available.
I have 2.7 now after resigning some players to lesser deals.

DCX

Smokey

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
GG Smokey, my eyes got so wide when Andre was injured. Comes back in next series. Turnover in the redzone + getting sacked out of field goal range. Pick one it cost me. That safety was pretty funny, chad henne had a couple of those moments that game too :p.

GG Drizzle

Playing in the rain is extra frustrating
keep it on
. That 1st quarter was awful. The floaty ass pick that you got should've went to a receiver running a post route, but I pressed wrong button and that was my fault. Other times though, the passing game was an exercise in frustration. Receivers slipping out of cuts constantly while 3-4 guys are rushing. That's what happened on that safety. I had 2 receivers open and BOTH of them slip on cuts. By the time I move to the other 2 reads there's 3 damn Dolphins in my face. Schaub overthrowing receivers and I was just wanting that game to end.

Got the W, but damn...everyone should go through the fun of a rainy game!

Mrbob

DCX said:
I have 2.7 now after resigning some players to lesser deals.

DCX

I miss having any sort of TE Cheese. Give me Gonzalez.

DCX said:
What's the point in that?

So I have someone to a 5 yr 25 mil contract I can't restructure it to pay out 2, 3, 5, 7 and 8 ?

DCX

How likely are we to play 5 years? Back loading contracts so they never truly affect your cap. Besides, with not all money guaranteed in the NFL no player would agree to a contract like this without some big money up front.

Mrbob

DCX said:
He did kinda carve you up didn't he :)

DCX

I was getting jealous during the game. That was me in the past, abusing people with my Olsen cheese. Now I'm only a spectator as I don't have a TE left to abuse teams with. :/

So long Greg. I miss thee already. :(

Top Bottom