• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

eznark said:
Are you not able to resign players in the game itself, only on that website?

being as the lazy fucks at EA didn't actually do any work to have an ACTUAL online franchise, no, you can't sign them on the console or on EA's site. the guy who made myleaguemanager is independent of EA, so you have to do it on the site.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
vince-young-eagles-e1312131299624.jpg

BigAT

Two questions:

1. What can I do about someone like Brandon Jacobs? I don't think his contract on LM is accurate considering he not only restructured his contract, but he also took a pay cut so that Bradshaw could be resigned. There's no way he's making $7 million this year, but I can't find the specifics of his contract for the life of me.

2. What's the deal with cap penalties? If I cut someone right now does it open up their full salary or what?

CB3

BigAT said:
Two questions:

1. What can I do about someone like Brandon Jacobs? I don't think his contract on LM is accurate considering he not only restructured his contract, but he also took a pay cut so that Bradshaw could be resigned. There's no way he's making $7 million this year, but I can't find the specifics of his contract for the life of me.

2. What's the deal with cap penalties? If I cut someone right now does it open up their full salary or what?

2/25/2009: Signed a four-year, $25 million contract. The deal contains $13 million guaranteed, including $7.85 million in signing and roster bonuses in the first two years, Jacobs' first-year salary, and most of his second-year salary. After an August of 2011 restructuring, another $2 million is available through incentives in that season. 2011: $2.9 million (+ $100,000 workout bonus), 2012: $4.4 million (+ $500,000 roster bonus due in March), 2013: Free Agent

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
GG. although you really should have kicked that FG from the 37 yard line. i couldnt believe it
I don't have kickers like you guys do. Bryant's range is really 52 :/ If anything i should have passed to try to get the first down. meh..what can you do, another game and more stone hands from my CBs. Especially on where Vince threw into double coverage and Grimes made a play and dropped a a Taint :/ oh well.

DCX

CB3

DCX said:
I don't have kickers like you guys do. Bryant's range is really 52 :/ If anything i should have passed to try to get the first down. meh..what can you do, another game and more stone hands from my CBs. Especially on where Vince threw into double coverage and Grimes made a play and dropped a a Taint :/ oh well.

DCX

That was a miscommunication with me and Mac. I thought he was running a streak but it was a in. I was planning to lob it to him. usually i have that play flipped for Vick since he is left handed

BigAT

CB3 said:
2/25/2009: Signed a four-year, $25 million contract. The deal contains $13 million guaranteed, including $7.85 million in signing and roster bonuses in the first two years, Jacobs' first-year salary, and most of his second-year salary. After an August of 2011 restructuring, another $2 million is available through incentives in that season. 2011: $2.9 million (+ $100,000 workout bonus), 2012: $4.4 million (+ $500,000 roster bonus due in March), 2013: Free Agent
FMT, can you update Jacobs to these numbers?

Balb

Ferny said:
Sorry I just got home from a LATE night at work. I can play tomorrow anytime after 4.

SN: They changed my name..niceeeee

Yeah I should be able to play at like 5 if you're available.

LukeSmith

Dwight Freeney's agent Gary Wichard announced that the superstar defensive end has restructured the final two years of his six year, $72M contract from 2007. Freeney is now set to make over $26M this season, making him the NFL's highest paid player.

Rorschach

Rorschach said:
What if it won't let me? I've been trying to drop fuckers since pre-season.
Can't I just drop them in game and have you re-synch rosters? :\
I'd like an answer? The damn site tells me they've gone through, but they don't.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
so you've dropped players on the site but when you play they aren't dropped?
I drop them on the site and it says "success, refresh browser, blahblahblah" Then, I refresh and they're still there. It only worked for the first 2 guys I did before week 1. Nothing after that.

[edit] Hadn't thought about it, but I'll try it in a third browser... see how that goes.

[edit2]Still doesn't work. Tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera. It works on a dummy league I created to test it out...

[edit3] I'll see if dropping, then synching works ok in test league.

[edit4]It does work, but I figured out the problem, I think, so it's not necessary.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the fake guys in the free agent pool? why wouldn't we? doesn't matter to me but if there is a legit reason to NOT use them then we won't
K. Was just wondering because they have shit overalls, but are good where it counts. I'll take one of each! lol @ this fatass WR

Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable Service Unavailable
:|

Birdman02

TheCrow said:
gg birdman. My defense must've wanted to set the record for most dropped interceptions.

gg man. My offense refuses to show up until I'm down 2 scores (3 games straight now), and my line still can't run block...even against a 3 man line with you dropping into zone.

TheCrow

Birdman02 said:
gg man. My offense refuses to show up until I'm down 2 scores (3 games straight now), and my line still can't run block...even against a 3 man line with you dropping into zone.
Yeah, but everyone one of your last drives should've ended in a pick. At some point I felt that madden was doing everything to hand you a comeback.

i also want to let you guys know i'll be closing off bidding on friday sometime after 4 pm pst. i was going to give an exact time but i dont want it to be some e-bay style bullcrap where someone doesn't do anything all week and then swoops in at the last second before i advance. all i can say is that if you want someone then be sure to bid on him before friday! i could advance it at 6 am..... or 11:59 pm!

Striker

GG Luke

Defense is total ass. I thought I had some sort of chance on that drive where it was 28-17 but I made a bad read and forced it.

by the way, if anyone is owed future picks from other teams due to real life trades then you have to let me know before the draft so we can get that straightened out. not sure what is out there though so that's your responsibility to let me know. niners have nothing coming to us!

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
by the way, if anyone is owed future picks from other teams due to real life trades then you have to let me know before the draft so we can get that straightened out. not sure what is out there though so that's your responsibility to let me know. niners have nothing coming to us!

Cardinals 2nd round
Bucs 4th
Bronco's 6th
Pats 6th

Birdman02

I can't find what the Saints got for Reggie Bush....everything I can find says undisclosed pick(s). Anybody know of something definitive?

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:

113256667_display_image.jpg

Top Bottom