• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

BigAT

Compiling everyone's AIM information in the OP might be a good idea since there is a fair amount of new blood this year.

Rorschach

BigAT said:
Compiling everyone's AIM information in the OP might be a good idea since there is a fair amount of new blood this year.
I'd settle for the screen names next to the team names. Who is the Bills owner? Franchise website is broken.

[edit] Oh, it's Mik. If you can play tonight, I can too, Mik.

If not, then tomorrow after 4 Pacific should be good.

Somnia

FMT tomorrow is a no go as its gears midnight and I'll be working 12pm-1am, Tuesday I work 12pm-10pm cst (so I could do anytime between 11pm cst-1am cst) or wednesday I can do anytime after 7pm cst.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Rorschach said:
I'd settle for the screen names next to the team names. Who is the Bills owner? Franchise website is broken.

[edit] Oh, it's Mik. If you can play tonight, I can too, Mik.

If not, then tomorrow after 4 Pacific should be good.
I can run it in about 30 minutes.

Somnia

Gerald Sensabaugh agrees to a $4.8M 2 year deal with a 250k bonus, Bradie James agrees to a new 5 year deal worth $17.5M, Mat McBriar agrees to a new 2 year $3.6M deal. Jesse Holley and Kevin Olgretree also agreed to 3 year deals.

Nightz

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Great game Nightz.

...runs....
GG. Frustrating how I seem to get picked off so easily while my defenders get stone hands when a pass is thrown right at them. The fumble bug hit me too. Shades of today's game.

Ramirez

Me and Bluemax had an ugly offensive game, 5 INTs between us, lol. One of them was a fluke on my end, tried to tap A and push up for a lob and Ben threw it straight in the air, was hilarious looking...

Sanjuro

Nightz said:
GG. Frustrating how I seem to get picked off so easily while my defenders get stone hands when a pass is thrown right at them. The fumble bug hit me too. Shades of today's game.
I thought I was done for. Had heavy lag in the early part of the game which seemed to linger, timing became incredibly important on that final drive I had. Branch with that 4th down and Edelman saved my ass.

At least Gates is okay. I thought I sent your entire team to the infirmary.

Nightz

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I thought I was done for. Had heavy lag in the early part of the game which seemed to linger, timing became incredibly important on that final drive I had. Branch with that 4th down and Edelman saved my ass.

At least Gates is okay. I thought I sent your entire team to the infirmary.
Hah yeah, Mathews is out for 2 weeks. He's joining Bob Sanders in the strained pectoral club.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Rorschach said:
GG Mik. Thought it was going to be a shootout at first.
gg. It seemed like all your guys were three steps faster than mine all over the field--well done. And I knew I was fucked on that blocked punt, but I didn't have a whole lot of choice, lol.

TheCrow

Wellington said:
What time you around? I get home tonight around 5:30 ET. Gotta play before the Giants game tho.
We can try to play at 5:30. If we can't play before 7 we can just play tomorrow, since I have class tonight.

Nightz

TheCrow said:
So, when is free agency bidding starting?
The actual free agency bidding process in LM takes place in the offseason. Not sure how FMT wants to handle the current available free agents though.

TheCrow

Nightz said:
The actual free agency bidding process in LM takes place in the offseason. Not sure how FMT wants to handle the current available free agents though.
In the test league I have I started FA bidding in week two. You just go to the admin tab and open free agency bidding.

Nightz

TheCrow said:
In the test league I have I started FA bidding in week two. You just go to the admin tab and open free agency bidding.
Oh cool I didn't see that. FA bidding should be interesting.

Smokey

Can somebody clarify what TE I can sign from FA since OD is out for the season...rors commented yesterday but he wasn't 100% sure.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Yeah, I'm missing my starting DE for 11 weeks, so it would be nice to sign a semi-competent replacement.

LiveWire

The 6th highest (by OVR rating) free agent at the position (or 7th or lower, if you feel a different player is better for some reason) can be signed to replace an injured player.

Smokey I'm down to play later tonight sometime before or after the game. I was in the endzone for both of Andres TDs last night. Row 3, he literally looked at me while he was taunting after the second TD.
You're dead.
You gonna be free?

i'm back bro's! i'm off today so i'll check out the details on the FA stuff in a bit.

somnia if you are around i could play anytime today. i know you said you are working for the midnight release of gears but if you're around before that i'm here!

LukeSmith

Smokey said:
Can somebody clarify what TE I can sign from FA since OD is out for the season...rors commented yesterday but he wasn't 100% sure.

The top 5 players at a given position in Free Agency are ineligible to serve as injury replacements.

Top Bottom