• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

Smokey said:
What games do you like? I always see you complaining about a new title/release lol
I enjoyed the co-op with a friend even though parts of it were super boring or annoying. I just hated the MP. You said you didn't even play it online!

I don't judge Gears 3, but I'm not gonna buy something that has shit on me in the past. I managed to stay away from NCAA for years until this last one and look how that turned out!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BigAT said:
I can't wait to watch those of you that never played Demon's Souls get your world torn asunder by Dark Souls.

Psh. i was part of the NES generation. Aint no shit too hard for me

LiveWire

McNei1y said:
Yeah I hear yah.

Breaking News: McNabb, after being traded to the Vikings, has just been released! McNabb refused to comment. He's a bum.

nflmcnabbhay_medium.gif

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Perhaps the best action/rpg of the generation

FMT speaking the truth, now off to play Dead Island. I actually have 2 days in a row off to play some games and I am so fucking far behind, that and I haven't got any practice in Madden wooo

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
DHB Watch: 3,833,860 @ 3

Let's keep raising that price, fellas! This is speed you can't teach!
Not bidding on him due to his laughable catch rating, but he'd probably be pretty sweet as a return man.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Not bidding on him due to his laughable catch rating, but he'd probably be pretty sweet as a return man.
Speed is all that matters, bro. Plus, elite QBs give catch bonuses to WRs or something.

He has a 55 return rating. If you put him back there, he muffs every time.

CB3

LiveWire said:
What? I thought you were like 24.
Im not. Infact im 22. My sisters who are older than me had a NES with a ton of games, along with a SNES and Genesis. So i grew up on all 3 really. But i played NES the most since we had alot of games for it.

Mrbob

There is a fun meta game going on right now with free agent bidding. Attempt to drive the price up on free agents without being stuck with them yourself!

CB3

Mrbob said:
There is a fun meta game going on right now with free agent bidding. Attempt to drive the price up on free agents without being stuck with them yourself!

Its all part of the game!

Atleast thats what that auction show teaches me on A&E

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
guess I better actually look at this on the site, when do I have to have bids in?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TheCrow said:
I still have to make my bids, probably do them tomorrow. Need to see what everyone else is doing first.
They're being fucking retarded, no need to see.

I really wish we had signing bonuses as a requirement on LM. I'm starting to agree with AT.

Sweet, my brother has Demon's Soul, I'll just borrow his and hopefully complete it before Dark comes out.

TheCrow

Striker said:
Bruce Johnson, who's desperate enough for a 75 rated CB at 4.3M a pop? I admit I tried early on, but no more!
haha and I thought I was crazy for willing to spend 3 million for him.

LiveWire

Mrbob said:

DCX is going to end up stuck with a lot of expensive players.

Rorschach

Really, the FA bidding is open too long. I think it'll get really crazy tomorrow.

Somnia said:
Shaun O'Hara 6,585,976 @ 3 (350,000 Bonus)

Old man gonna get some money (not my bid)
Look into those baby blues and say no to the man. I thought so!

LiveWire

The Washington Redskins today announced a contract extension for impact safety LaRon Landry. The newly revised 5-year, $21 million contract keeps Landry in Washington through the 2015 season. He receives an average of $4.2 million each year, with a total signing bonus of $1 million and approximately $9 million in guaranteed money.

Mrbob

Landry was such a boss for me a couple years ago. Trade?

CB3 said:
Its all part of the game!

Atleast thats what that auction show teaches me on A&E

Yyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppp!

Rorschach

What do you want for Santana Moss now that you'll have badass DHB?

[edit]

levious said:
Brandon Flowers' contract is messed up I think, on the Chiefs...
How can you guys check contracts of other teams? Other teams never load for me.

[edit2]NM... it's just FF that's borked.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Can't wait to be reunited with O'Hara and Johnson, and get an infusion of new talent in the form of Harris, TO, and Darren Sharper . Foolish to think you can outbid me. Who dey nation is in win now mode!

Rorschach

Hardest hitting safety in da league.

All interested parties should handle transaction communications via the league-mandated PM system.
If you trade in the open, people might give you even better offers!

BigAT

So how will free agency work after this initial bidding period is over? I know there will be something similar again during the offseason, but if someone dropped a big name player mid-season, is it simply first come first served or is there some sort of waiting period again?

Waiver wire?

Top Bottom