• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
back to our normal advance times after this week

What time are we playing? Batphone your boy, DM. Bob just has to watch Modern Family and he's good to go. I wanna find out what happens with COLE

LukeSmith said:
What time are we playing? Batphone your boy, DM. Bob just has to watch Modern Family and he's good to go. I wanna find out what happens with COLE

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FMT: I have a bid in for a player that is the top bid, but was able to complete a trade for someone better in the position of need. Is it possible to remove my bid for this guy? I'm just going to sign him then cut him right away anyway at this point.

eznark

Banned
Wellington said:
FMT: I have a bid in for a player that is the top bid, but was able to complete a trade for someone better in the position of need. Is it possible to remove my bid for this guy? I'm just going to sign him then cut him right away anyway at this point.

A bid? Is free agency open?

LukeSmith

Why aren't cap penalties working? Cutting a player with a bonus should frontload that money to your cap total for the year. I.e., DCX should have a 13M cap penalty this year for cutting Dunta!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Someone removed their bid on O'Hara and it wasnt CK.

Confess!
Yeah I never put a bid in on O'Hara or DHB. I was honest and just removed my bid for Stroud.

If you want proof, been talking to striker about FA and he knows all the guys I bid on!

daw840

Lol, I am now the highest bidder on DHB. I quit bidding on him when he got to where he is right now at 1.5 mil. Earlier today he was at 3+ mil....this is going to be interesting.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
were there ever cap penalties worked into the system? not sure how to fix that
Not sure if ot works right. I tested it on the dummy league and it allowed me to cut him free of penalty. I reported my findings in the thread and preceded to cut him to resign the rest of my team.

We all have been cutting players with bonus money. I assume mcnabb did to. I guess ot can't be.perfect

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW my moves so far since everyone else has been announcing:

1) Extended Manny Lawson to 5 years
2) Extended Benson through next year
3) Extended Pat Sims to 5 years
4) Traded a second round pick to DCX for John Abraham
5) Restructured Leon Hall, was scheduled to take a cap hit of $11.9MM in year 2 after being paid $6.9MM in year 1, just flipped those so he is being paid more now and I get a break next year.

Simple moves.

Further, I think the math on the site is wrong. Adding up the cap hits on the site shows me a different salary cap number than what is on the site. Right now I am projecting to $99.7 MM in total cap hits but the site shows I am at $97.3 MM.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
so DCX gave away two of his best players on D for nothing?

LOL

You wanted this free reign, FMT!

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
so DCX gave away two of his best players on D for nothing?

LOL

You wanted this free reign, FMT!
I resigned my entire team. Hayden, Grimes and Decoud alone from Dunta money.

Resigned Synder to replace McClure. Ovie. Lofton. It had to be done.

Abraham netted me a second rounder . In a draft where I owe Strikers all my picks almost lol. I did good. DTs create the most pressure anyways.

DCX

BigAT

DCX said:
I resigned my entire team. Hayden, Grimes and Decoud alone from Dunta money.

Abraham netted me a second rounder . In a draft where I owe Strikers all my picks almost lol. I did good. DTs create the most pressure anyways.

DCX
Yup. And you just gave Wellington his new DT.

Top Bottom