• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
I wouldn't expect Wellie to pay 13.9M for a corner with just 78 press.

Dunta will play one season and get cut
lol, you're good.

It's my last bid, I can't go higher after adding Abraham and signing some other guys long term. I restructured Leon Hall to have his heavy payday this year and I get cap relief next year so I can make additional moves. I've also got some good money coming off the books during the off-season for rookies and to back dump trucks of cash up to some key FAs.

Rorschach

I missed the Abraham trade. What went down there?

[edit] Woah! That's pretty cheap.

Can I get something in the firesale, DCX? For Dunta, I would have given you a fifth, nay a fourth!

DCX

DCX
Dunta can be had for 15 mill. I'm all set, got my team all resigned and bids out on a couple free agents to help fill the roster.

DCX

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
What's the point of having your "favorite" team if you're just going to gut half the roster?
Half the roster? Dunta is way overpaid and I wanted to keep half the team I had cut him.

Abraham wouldn't take a pay cut even being 33 years old. I couldn't structure the contact like I wanted to so I traded him to a team that could use him now and have money to pay.

Don't be mad because you played me for them and lost a couple of years ago.

DCX

DCX said:
Half the roster? Dunta is way overpaid and I wanted to keep half the team I had cut him.

Abraham wouldn't take a pay cut even being 33 years old. I couldn't structure the contact like I wanted to so I traded him to a team that could use him now and have money to pay.

Don't be mad because you played me for them and lost a couple of years ago.

DCX

You could've cut them after the season like others have said. Part of having your favorite team at least in season 1, for me, is being able to see what you can do with the team's current roster, barring injuries. You guys make trades like its the NBA, that shit hardly ever happens in the NFL aside from the draft.

Yes, I'm mad because I played you ONCE and lost, OMG FML.....

I'm upset because you always try to rebuild and replace key players on the team in year one. That'd be like FMT cutting Alex Smith year one!

I told FMT I would let you have them this year because I left early last year but I'm coming for you next year fucker.

Smokey

storybook77 said:
You could've cut them after the season like others have said. Part of having your favorite team at least in season 1, for me, is being able to see what you can do with the team's current roster, barring injuries. You guys make trades like its the NBA, that shit hardly ever happens in the NFL aside from the draft.

Yes, I'm mad because I played you ONCE and lost, OMG FML.....

I'm upset because you always try to rebuild and replace key players on the team in year one. That'd be like FMT cutting Alex Smith year one!

I told FMT I would let you have them this year because I left early last year but I'm coming for you next year fucker.

got real up in here

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
Yea, that comment set me off....cocky bastard.
It's whatever bro. You have sat back and made stupid comments every chance you can get..you had a chance to win them and lost..got swept even.

I offered you the team last year and you refused. This season you didnt even ask.

I'm sorry, you didn't allow me the right to have them, I earned my way to having them. I was you years ago, next year win them and they are yours.

I can't be cocky, I haven't won a chip in Madden but I do know I'm 1-0 against you for this team. Deal with it.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Deal with it.

DCX
HEUir.gif

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Omg this is amazing
It is amazing. People gun for me as if I'm Smokey in 2k. I haven't done shit in Madden really.

Haters gonna hate, especially in videogames lol

DCX

Smokey

DCX said:
It's whatever bro. You have sat back and made stupid comments every chance you can get..you had a chance to win them and lost..got swept even.

I offered you the team last year and you refused. This season you didnt even ask.

I'm sorry, you didn't allow me the right to have them, I earned my way to having them. I was you years ago, next year win them and they are yours.

I can't be cocky, I haven't won a chip in Madden but I do know I'm 1-0 against you for this team. Deal with it.
DCX

dcx with an ether?

omg

McNei1y

anyone want to scrim? My roommate borrowed Gears last night when I was doing work and now he left it in his locked room so I have to wait until 11 tonight to get it.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
LiveWire said:
If that qualifies as an ether, our league has fallen far from its once-lofty perch of trash-talking.

dude, you're the one that said it was like thanksgiving cause John Beck was carving up the defense, oh god, it hurts to even think about that one...

DCX said:

DCX
You cut some of your top rated players at those positions during the season. You calling my comment stupid (while a bit hyperbolic) is like saying you're a smart GM.

We both lost to CB with a similar score, difference is I have less talent on my team and your team has less talent in its owner.

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
You cut some of your top rated players at those positions during the season. You calling my comment stupid (while a bit hyperbolic) is like saying you're a smart GM.

We both lost to CB with a similar score, difference is I have less talent on my team and your team has less talent in its owner.
Or CB is a fraud.

DCX

daw840

McNei1y said:
anyone want to scrim? My roommate borrowed Gears last night when I was doing work and now he left it in his locked room so I have to wait until 11 tonight to get it.
I would bust that fucking door down if I were you.

On topic, the natives seem to be getting restless in here.

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
I'm just tired of my favorite team being ran like its still owned by the Smith family.
If only a superior owner had enough skill to wrestle the team away...what's Trulize's aim handle?

DCX

DCX said:
If only a superior owner had enough skill to wrestle the team away...what's Trulize's aim handle?

DCX
Oh look I won one game....let me gloat about it like it was the superbowl.

Well, I guess it pretty much was yours so carry on.

Top Bottom