• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i haven't had to run many 3 or 4 wide sets. i won 31-0 in my first game and 38-14 in my 2nd. both games were more or less over by halftime so i ran ran ran!
Not many players can be effective on the bench, but Ginn and his family manage it.

LiveWire

goldlion054 said:
Holy fuck, what happened in here? We need to bring back Madden-house.

At least 3 people would be murdered by the end of the first season

Madden House might be the highest-rated reality TV show ever.

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i have enabled bid removal for the remainder of free agency. but going forward, everytime we have a free agency period that will be turned off. i'll reiterate this again before the next season, but there will be no exceptions. bid on someone and then got someone at the same position in a trade? too bad. changed your mind on someone? tough titties.

but, for this initial FA period only, go wild on the removals!
Why did you decide to do this? Was "don't be an asshole, don't bid on someone if you don't want him at that price" really that tough of a rule for everyone to follow?

BigAT said:
Why did you decide to do this? Was "don't be an asshole, don't bid on someone if you don't want him at that price" really that tough of a rule for everyone to follow?

because i'm tired of having to take it off and on when people wanted to remove someone (since i let one person do it). as i said, it won't be an issue going forward.

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
because i'm tired of having to take it off and on when people wanted to remove someone (since i let one person do it). as i said, it won't be an issue going forward.
So yes.

BigAT said:

i don't think that all people would do it to be assholes but there also needs to be a risk/rewards to the bidding as well. if people can just remove whenever they want then they don't even have to think about a strategy to the off-season/bidding

Mrbob

All my hard work gone to waste driving up bids on people. :(

Doesn't the NBA have a slogan that says "Where amazing happens!" They stole this idea from MADDENGAF. Where true amazing happens.

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i don't think that all people would do it to be assholes but there also needs to be a risk/rewards to the bidding as well. if people can just remove whenever they want then they don't even have to think about a strategy to the off-season/bidding
That's my point, I don't understand why it's off.

So what happens if I get outbid on someone, bid on someone else with the cap room I would have used on the original player, then the bid is cancelled and I'm over the cap as a result?

BigAT said:

So what happens if I get outbid on someone, bid on someone else with the cap room I would have used on the original player, then the bid is cancelled and I'm over the cap as a result?

that is why i'm turning bid removal off for future bidding periods. if that particular situation happens to come up then we'll have to figure something out

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Big AT attempting to schedule our game twice before advancing. What a man

You guys can learn from this, instead of waiting a week before even attempting to find the person

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
BigAT said:

you could remove your bid as well

Rorschach

levious said:
you could remove your bid as well
Not if FMT closes bidding. And who knows what happens if you have too much money tied into bids? Does it cancel the last bid you made in favor of that other bid?

Rorschach said:
Not if FMT closes bidding. And who knows what happens if you have too much money tied into bids? Does it cancel the last bid you made in favor of that other bid?

you can't have too much money. there comes a point where it will tell you that you don't have enough cap space to even make the bid. once you bid, it removes that cap room from your alloted amount at that time

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:
It's going to be fun to watch.

DCX

CB3

Rorschach said:
What is this, San Francisco?
whats wrong with a little bro-love to even out the hate today.

He is gonna beat me anyway i guess so not like it matters :(

BigAT

CB3 said:
Big AT attempting to schedule our game twice before advancing. What a man

You guys can learn from this, instead of waiting a week before even attempting to find the person
I'm tired of doing nothing but stare at salary cap numbers, let's play some games already.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you can't have too much money. there comes a point where it will tell you that you don't have enough cap space to even make the bid. once you bid, it removes that cap room from your alloted amount at that time
You can if someone cancels a bid.

CB3

RT @MikeSilver: Bengals RB Cedric Benson was notified of a three-game suspension for player-conduct violations during lockout.

It happened in the offseason. Sorry CK!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
RT @MikeSilver: Bengals RB Cedric Benson was notified of a three-game suspension for player-conduct violations during lockout.

It happened in the offseason. Sorry CK!
FMT let me know if I have to sit him. Don't be a dick and say yes because I'm facing you next!

I have him in a big time money fantasy league. :(

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'll still be awake.... get this done tonight!

It doesnt matter. you dont have the POWER.

hoverboard_jpg_667x667_q100.jpg

McNei1y

i dont know if this is me or EA but im guessing its me. My internet has been terrible recently. Its probably my roommates downloading crap.

TheCrow

McNei1y said:
i dont know if this is me or EA but im guessing its me. My internet has been terrible recently. Its probably my roommates downloading crap.
Ok because it was pretty much a slide show during that last pass. That was so bad.

McNei1y

We can try again. My roommate says he wasn't downloading anything but its only been like that when he was. I don't know though. Every other madden game until this one has been fine. Gonna have to try and figure out this shit.

TheCrow

McNei1y said:
We can try again. My roommate says he wasn't downloading anything but its only been like that when he was. I don't know though. Every other madden game until this one has been fine. Gonna have to try and figure out this shit.
I'll try again. This time invite me.

Top Bottom