• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

TheCrow

Alright because that was some lag. Maybe it's a sign that I should be doing my school work. instead :p Hopefully this is just temporary.

McNei1y

Gonna go fuck with some quick games. I moved my router and gained an extra bar. Maybe it'll be better. I really don't care about my DNF so we'll see. It could just need a reboot or something though.

FMT approve of the trade and sync asap please, need to see my salary numbers to finish my FA shit.

Me and a friend need 2 more to start gears campaign on insane, any1 interested?

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
FMT approve of the trade and sync asap please, need to see my salary numbers to finish my FA shit.

Me and a friend need 2 more to start gears campaign on insane, any1 interested?

i approved it 10 minutes ago bruh

DMczaf

Remember how half of the Madden team left for Zynga?

Facebook game publisher Zynga reports that profits from its last fiscal quarter dropped down 95 percent from the same period a year ago as its player base shrank by 3 million players.

TheCrow

CB3 said:
can we get some trade details if it went through
Deals I made today.

Raiders: Louis Murphy + 1st Rounder
for
Broncos: Brandon Lloyd

Dolphins: Jared Odrick + 2nd rounder
for
Broncos: Brian Dawkins

Hey Kill(), the cap penalty will appear on next seasons team salary, the space you free up will appear in your current year. However, you can not see what the total cap penalty amount will be until next season

lolol some of you are fucked next season with your cap space.

Balb

TheCrow said:
Deals I made today.

for

for

you got two very, very good deals

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
TheCrow said:
Deals I made today.

for

for

Crow is the new smokey!

Major upgrade for you.

Balb

TheCrow said:
I try. If I can't win on the field I like to at least build a good team.

If offline franchise is anything to go by, I'm pretty sure Dawkins retires after this year. Lloyd declines pretty fast too iirc (can't remember exactly).

crow working his GM magic again and again. cheers to you friend!

Balb said:
If offline franchise is anything to go by, I'm pretty sure Dawkins retires after this year. Lloyd declines pretty fast too iirc (can't remember exactly).

it's not. i have a suspicion that online franchise is using the same exact system that madden '11 online franchise did. this relates to the way players retire, injuries, etc. i saw maybe 2 or 3 offensive players injured in 20+ community games, not once did i see a qb injured, and now already through 2 weeks of online franchise there are plenty of offensive player injuries. that, and the rosters have to be uploaded at a different time. OF is the unwanted stepchild of madden.... but one that just wont go away!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Balb said:

retirements have never been fully consistent, even between two separate online franchises.

Balb

levious said:
retirements have never been fully consistent, even between two separate online franchises.

Oh really? I've went through two seasons with Denver and he retired twice, so I assumed it happens consistently.

I got a second string DT with good finesse and power moves. User beast that guy into starter skills when Soliai needs a breather. Odrick is a second stringer for me regardless I just locked up Langford and now ill just do the same with Starks. You got the better of the trade in total talent (draft could bust tho), but I'm really liking the idea of my D with Bell and Dawkins over the top. win/win *shrug*

fuck retirements, i havent even considered that.

CB3

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
I got a second string DT with good finesse and power moves. User beast that guy into starter skills when Soliai needs a breather. Odrick is a second stringer for me regardless I just locked up Langford and now ill just do the same with Starks. You got the better of the trade in total talent (draft could bust tho), but I'm really liking the idea of my D with Bell and Dawkins over the top. win/win *shrug*

you do know Dawkins hasnt been a coverage guy in atleast 5 years, right?

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Gonna be epic. luckily the 2 guys i cut were just scrubs that wont have an impact on me.

DCX and McNeily are so screwed

TheCrow

Balb said:
Yes he does :p. Think he jumps to an 82 in the second year, or around there.
Damn, might have to start him soon. His low play action might not hurt too much since PA almost always leads to a sack.

Drizzler said:
I will miss him destroying receivers and forcing fumbles.

levious

Balb said:
Oh really? I've went through two seasons with Denver and he retired twice, so I assumed it happens consistently.

my experience is only with online, I tried offline for the first time this year and almost fell asleep going through the off season things.

Rorschach

I would have taken crabbles just to put him in FA pool vs DHB.

levious said:
Whatevs!

[edit] Damnit, I can't check dhb's bid because the site is down! You guys shouldn't let an elite QB team get DHB because guys like Brady/Manning turn chump WRs into Larry Fitz.

CB3

Rorschach said:
I would have paid huge for a WR and nobody wanted to take advantage of me besides my inter-division opponent. Your loss, league!

You should have signed TO and used your first for a WR in the draft. I got Barclay late in the madden 10 round 1 draft and he turned into a monster

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
I would have paid huge for a WR and nobody wanted to take advantage of me besides my inter-division opponent. Your loss, league!
Now I just need to pick up JaMarcus Russell and DHB. :D

Rorschach

CB3 said:
You should have signed TO and used your first for a WR in the draft. I got Barclay late in the madden 10 round 1 draft and he turned into a monster
WRs never make it to me. Plus, now I have no draft picks. I don't have to worry about the draft!

[edit]And who says I can't still sign TO? Deep pockets, bitches!

levious

if the cap stays at 120 I probably won't have to worry about the draft either

CB3

Rorschach said:
WRs never make it to me. Plus, now I have no draft picks. I don't have to worry about the draft!

[edit]And who says I can't still sign TO? Deep pockets, bitches!

I was deep into round 1 when i drafted Barclay. if i can do it, you can too!

CB3

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Guys should work out contract and become unsignable, fuck retirements. : \

You gave away two pieces for a old safety who will be with you 2 years maximum. Ouch

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:
I offered you Wayne - you were too chicken to take your own deal!

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
This seems like a pretty serious design flaw with LM to not have it recorded and visible at all.

So what exactly is the cap penalty? The amount listed as "year bonus"?

Top Bottom