• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Somnia

DCX said:
If only a superior owner had enough skill to wrestle the team away...what's Trulize's aim handle?

DCX

128832866084308487.jpg

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
Oh look I won one game....let me gloat about it like it was the superbowl.

Well, I guess it pretty much was yours so carry on.
I beat you twice. Best two out of three. My super bowl is winning a division and making the playoffs twice and actually getting into the second round.

What's your super bowl? Fandom? gg story...

DCX

Rorschach

Balb said:
Anyone wanna start a feud with me?
Check your PMs, you son of a bitch or I'll never forgive you! And uhm... Jaguars are jerk animals! Wild Dogs > Wild Cats!

This is now a Cats vs Dogs thread.

DCX said:
I beat you twice. Best two out of three. My super bowl is winning a division and making the playoffs twice and actually getting into the second round.

What's your super bowl? Fandom? gg story...

DCX
Going to real games, watching the real team in person.....not gloating about a couple of wins in a video game when someone questions my judgement on a personnel move in said video game.

I beat you so who cares if I make dumb decisions. Some sound logic there. You should do code for EA.

Rorschach

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
I like how I'm 32 in the power rankings yet Chad Henne is a leading probowl candidate.
Probowl nods do not translate into wins. Ask Nnamdi! :'(

[edit]It'll totally pain me to see someone else run the Raiders because they're likely to run them like Al Davis.

Rorschach said:
Probowl nods do not translate into wins. Ask Nnamdi! :'(

[edit]It'll totally pain me to see someone else run the Raiders because they're likely to run them like Al Davis.
The Raiders owner should only be allowed to see one rating.... SPD

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
Going to real games, watching the real team in person.....not gloating about a couple of wins in a video game when someone questions my judgement on a personnel move in said video game.

I beat you so who cares if I make dumb decisions. Some sound logic there. You should do code for EA.
I'm done. You obviously don't realize this is a madden thread.

DCX

LukeSmith

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
That is bullshit. So someone retracted a bid and I'm stuck with paying a player more than I originally bid? the fuck...

Yeah, we asked who retracted bids but no one fessed up. There were only a couple of sanctioned retractions. Pats cap is wrong in this game anyway (too low), fate is equalizing your team's evils.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
That is bullshit. So someone retracted a bid and I'm stuck with paying a player more than I originally bid? the fuck...
That's not how it works, it goes down whatever your bid was on the guy.

i have enabled bid removal for the remainder of free agency. but going forward, everytime we have a free agency period that will be turned off. i'll reiterate this again before the next season, but there will be no exceptions. bid on someone and then got someone at the same position in a trade? too bad. changed your mind on someone? tough titties.

but, for this initial FA period only, go wild on the removals!

DCX

DCX
oh shit, Dunta went from almost 14 to 11 mill.

DM, if we advance i can play tomorrow night after 9.

DCX

Somnia

Live, I'll be free tomorrow anytime after 730pm cst, saturday 1030pm-2am cst or sunday (or are we advancing on saturday?) after 730pm cst.

I could play tonight if we advance before 1am cst too.

i'm only going to post this one more time, this time in capital letters and bolded:

THE FREE AGENT BIDDING PERIOD ENDS ON FRIDAY AT SOME POINT IN TIME. IT COULD BE AT 12:01 AM. IT COULD BE AT 11:59 PM. IT COULD BE AT 6 PM. IT COULD BE AT ANY TIME. IF YOU WANT TO GET SOMEONE, MAKE SURE YOUR BID IS IN AT 11:59 PM PST TONIGHT.

now could someone come and swoop in to steal a guy from you at the last minute? yep. happens all the time in the nfl!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I think if you don't have the highest bid and remove your bid it brings the full price down.

For example I bid a mil on Player A, someone else bids 2 mil, I remove my bid price goes down to the previous increment, which was a mil.

In other words, don't remove your bid unless you want to help your opponents.

Wellington said:
I think if you don't have the highest bid and remove your bid it brings the full price down.

For example I bid a mil on Player A, someone else bids 2 mil, I remove my bid price goes down to the previous increment, which was a mil.

In other words, don't remove your bid unless you want to help your opponents.

this is true. if you remove your bid, the top guys bid comes down

Rorschach said:
Sucks for those of us with jobs!

dhb is mine for the taking!

Sanjuro

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what didn't work properly about them?
I placed an initial bid for a player. Someone else outbid and I left it alone. Someone then re-drew their bid and I was looking at a larger contract than I initially placed.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I placed an initial bid for a player. Someone else outbid and I left it alone. Someone then re-drew their bid and I was looking at a larger contract than I initially placed.

well, next time we have this it is impossible that it would happen that way since no one will be able to remove a bid

LiveWire

Somnia said:
Live, I'll be free tomorrow anytime after 730pm cst, saturday 1030pm-2am cst or sunday (or are we advancing on saturday?) after 730pm cst.

I could play tonight if we advance before 1am cst too.

I'll be around all night so just post or hit me up on AIM if you decide to stay up for the advance.

Rorschach said:
Ted Ginn Jr
2011 No stats for this season

At least he can return. DHB can't.

i haven't had to run many 3 or 4 wide sets. i won 31-0 in my first game and 38-14 in my 2nd. both games were more or less over by halftime so i ran ran ran!

Top Bottom