• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
I offered you Wayne - you were too chicken to take your own deal!
I didn't want Wayne. I'll never forgive him or Caldwell. If I was offered Marshall or DJax or something, I would have pulled the trigger on that in a heart beat.

BigAT

FrenchMovieTheme said:
yeah, they should tell you up front what the penalty would be. not hard to calculate on your own to be honest though
It's not hard to calculate, but to manually record and keep track of for up to 5 years down the line? Different story.

CB3 said:
LM is made by like one guy. i cant really blame him for anything that isnt right

yeah, i mean the blame goes to EA for being fucking lazy douchebags. this guy is offering a free service that isn't perfect but it's better than just using EA's "online franchise" site and manually cutting 2 players per year for a faux FA like we used to do.

to answer bigat's question though, i dont know how a cap hit is calculated.... here or in real life!

i decided not to be a dick to everyone about FA. i will advance free agency at 5 pm pst tomorrow. i'd feel bad making people stay up and then its just a waste at that point :/

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i decided not to be a dick to everyone about FA. i will advance free agency at 5 pm pst tomorrow. i'd feel bad making people stay up and then its just a waste at that point :/
You son of a biscuit! Now I can't sleep!

btw, regarding the "1 restructure per year" business: you can restructure 1 contract per year, but you can never restructure that players contract again as long as we are playing in the franchise!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
good game, it was fun. Staying up was still probably better than getting up at 5 am to play.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
pretty sure I punted three times in OT. My only score was a 54 yarder, he could have won if he wasn't greedy at the end of the first half.

levious said:
pretty sure I punted three times in OT. My only score was a 54 yarder, he could have won if he wasn't greedy at the end of the first half.

I kept telling myself to play grown man football and all that happened was 21 carries for 36 yards and a failed TD attempted. Like real life Chris Johnson!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
tumblr_le918rB6gq1qeqjr3o1_500.png

Striker

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
haha, How many change of possesions were in OT?

Striker what's your schedule look like for the weekend? Mine's pretty open atm.
I work again tonight (Friday) but I am off Saturday. Depending what's going on, we can play Saturday night or late evening.

Rors, what's with dropping the Bossman?

DCX

DCX
CB3 said:
Gonna be epic. luckily the 2 guys i cut were just scrubs that wont have an impact on me.

DCX and McNeily are so screwed
Maybe. Gotta love the fine print to this. Yes cap penalties are in!! Oh by the way next year it will show up.

No where in the bible guide they released was that information in there. Oh well. I might have enough room moving forward to absorb the hit.

DCX

Smokey

Wait...the advancement of the league was held up for a 3-3 TIE?

SMH

Anyways, Birdman and the WHO DAT crew when can you play?

Birdman02

Smokey said:
Wait...the advancement of the league was held up for a 3-3 TIE?

SMH

Anyways, Birdman and the WHO DAT crew when can you play?

There's a good chance I can play around 11-12 est tonight, but I won't know for sure until tonight. Saturday looks pretty much like a no right now. I could play Sunday after the 49ers game...as long as my wife hasn't made any plans for us that I don't know about.

If we can't get it done tonight, I'll try to give you a more definite time for the weekend.

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
btw, regarding the "1 restructure per year" business: you can restructure 1 contract per year, but you can never restructure that players contract again as long as we are playing in the franchise!
Per more specific in regards to restructuring.

DCX

Titans resigned:

Finnegan: 3 years, 6,908,000 with a 450,000 bonus
Michael Griffin: same thing

Dropped: Shaun Smith, DT

Ok actually how the hell do we release guys?

Top Bottom