• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread: Dream Team Edition

Nightz

daw840 said:
I'll be around this evening around 5 central time.
Wife and I are going to watch the Blue Man Group tonight so I don't know if I'll be available tonight. I might have an opportunity to play right when I get home from work, so I'll let you know.

BigAT

I twittered the LM guy about specifics on cap penalties and his reply was:

"cap penalties are not active in LM yet, more on that this weekend"

So there's that.

LiveWire said:
About to start my game with Albatross.

Good game last night LiveWire.
I got lucky with the picks... And I don't know what happened to me on that one drive where you scored with like 2 plays.

When I went up 21 - 7, I Was like "okay, gonna play as conservative as can be..." and then I go and shank the kick out of bounds to give you the ball on the 40... I was like ".. seriously?"

Hey Seahawks owner/BlueMax --
I can play anytime tonight, tomorrow until about 5:00pm EST, and then Sunday night. Let me know what works best for you.

Also, PM me because there's a couple of Bluemax's in the user database here, want to make sure I'm PMing the right guy...

LukeSmith

The Albatross said:
Hey Seahawks owner --
I can play anytime tonight, tomorrow until about 5:00pm EST, and then Sunday night. Let me know what works best for you.

I think he's still banned, try him on IM: Superskahero

Bluemax is still really into Reel Big Fish, I think

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
AT destroyed me. GG. one of those games where i let frustration get the best of me.

Jax had smoked your DB atleast 3 times on streaks and vick couldnt get it to him in the right spot. infuriating.

BigAT

CB3 said:
AT destroyed me. GG. one of those games where i let frustration get the best of me.

Jax had smoked your DB atleast 3 times on streaks and vick couldnt get it to him in the right spot. infuriating.
GG CB. The Giants have struck first in the battle for the NFC East and they struck hard. Prince Amukamara did a fantastic job filling in for an injured Terrell Thomas (5 weeks :[ ) with a big TAINT in the third quarter.

eznark

Banned
Bob can you pull yourself away from your shitty game for an hour to play madden this evening?

I'll be playing a truly great third person game, Space Marine, until you can.

eznark said:
Bob can you pull yourself away from your shitty game for an hour to play madden this evening?

Really starting to wonder what Epic did to this man.

Mrbob

Space Marine is awesome, no argument from me!

Enjoy the game for awhile today. I won't be home till about 9PM central tonight. Me and my free agent pick ups will be ready.

eznark

Banned
Mrbob said:
Space Marine is awesome, no argument from me!

Enjoy the game for awhile today. I won't be home till about 9PM central tonight. Me and my free agent pick ups will be ready.

Who did you end up with?

We can play late, that's fine. I rented the game from RedBox, never done it before. Seems like a pretty sweet deal so far. Two bucks a day? The new FPS source!

Rorschach

10 bucks for a 5 day rental sounds kinda pricey to me. It's why I stopped going to blockbuster like a decade ago. Buying games on sale is the way to go!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
eznark said:
Who did you end up with?

We can play late, that's fine. I rented the game from RedBox, never done it before. Seems like a pretty sweet deal so far. Two bucks a day? The new FPS source!
I may start doing this. Too bad there's no PC rentals. :(

McNei1y

goldlion054 said:
Mcneily, my brotha (you control the Viqueens, right??!?!?) When can you run this shit? Preferably tomorrow after 3 EST?

Yeah. Lets get it on.

edit: wait Saturday at 3? I don't think I can. Anyway you can play today?

eznark

Banned
Rorschach said:
10 bucks for a 5 day rental sounds kinda pricey to me. It's why I stopped going to blockbuster like a decade ago. Buying games on sale is the way to go!

Huh? I can return it tomorrow and it cost me $2. There is nothing saying you need to keep it for 5 days. That's why I said it's a great FPS option. With games lasting 5 hours and sending me down a poorly disguised corridor these days, $2 seems about right.

I can't think of any PC game I'd want to rent, Welli. Most have significant replay-ability (mods, modes, etc.) and it's where i do my multiplayer.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Rorschach said:

you can almost get two days on two bucks, rent it early in the morning, not due back until the next night at midnight.

eznark

Banned
Rorschach said:
I forgot those games are super short these days.

Ya, for me I'd use it in very specific instances. Console shooters basically. Plus, I am planning on buying Space Marine on PC at some point, just wanted to play through it since I haven't had a free weekend in forever and my wife asked to stop and get some fucking rom-com.

First time using RedBox. Neato. I didn't even know they had games.

eznark

Banned
Mrbob said:
Netflix spinoff qwikster is going to start offering game rentals. I'll probably jump in on that.

The thing I like about redbox is that there isn't a monthly fee and there is no delay.

McNei1y said:
Yeah. Lets get it on.

edit: wait Saturday at 3? I don't think I can. Anyway you can play today?

Yea, I get out of work around 9 EST tonight. I can probably go around 9:30 or a little later. work for you?

McNei1y

goldlion054 said:
Yea, I get out of work around 9 EST tonight. I can probably go around 9:30 or a little later. work for you?

Possibly. I'll keep ya posted. Just don't think I'll be around 3 EST tomorrow. Maybe later in the afternoon. We'll see.

Ramirez

eznark said:

el oh el, that demo was truly horrific.

Smokey

Speaking of PC games...does anybody have Metro 2033? Is it worth it? I may get it just to test out The Beast, but if the game sucks I'll hold off.

Mrbob

It's an Eastern European Half Life 2. I liked the game quite a bit. Very atmospheric. Game will crush your beast in DX11 as well.

Find it for 5 to 10 dollars and it is worth picking up.

Me and the blue guy are gonna do our game at 11ish EST I believe. Sounds good BROs. Hoping to go 3 - 0 to start the season, as unlikely as it may be with the Arizona Cardinals.

Also wtf the announcing guy fucking calls them "THE CARDINAL" and it drives me crazy.

Smokey

Mrbob said:
It's an Eastern European Half Life 2. I liked the game quite a bit. Very atmospheric. Game will crush your beast in DX11 as well.

Find it for 5 to 10 dollars and it is worth picking up.

I doubt it will crush SLI 580s, but I think I'll get it and see anyways. The sequel looks sweet, so I kind of want to play this anyways.

Do I have to drop players before the FA ends? I have 55/56 roster slots filled atm. Wondering how LM handles this. I planned on cutting them once I signed the guys for sure from FA.

Edit: At second glance I'll be fine, the roster breakdown tab doesn't take into account my dropped players. Still curious if it would bug it out though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Do I have to drop players before the FA ends? I have 55/56 roster slots filled atm. Wondering how LM handles this. I planned on cutting them once I signed the guys for sure from FA.

Edit: At second glance I'll be fine, the roster breakdown tab doesn't take into account my dropped players. Still curious if it would bug it out though.
Fuck this is a good question. Wondering if I should drop guys now.

LiveWire

avhco0.png

Week 3

Hopefully you all remember how to read these, if not let me know and I can re-post the explanation.

Redskins [+7] @ Cowboys

Steelers [+4] @ Colts

Cardinals [-7] @ Seahawks

Falcons [+3] @ Buccaneers

Packers [-3] @ Bears

Jets [+10] @ Raiders

Ravens [+3] @ Rams

Chiefs [-6] @ Chargers

Broncos [-7] @ Titans

Dolphins [-4] @ Browns

Texans [-8] @ Saints

Niners [-8] @ Bengals

Jaguars [+7] @ Panthers

Giants @ Eagles (NO PICK DUE TO LATE POST) (would have been Giants +3 I think)

Lions [-8] @ Vikings

Patriots [-7] @ Bills

Top Bottom