• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Ramirez

I'm here now. You ready?

I think he's watching TG USA, which after quick Google, appears to be referring to Top Gear.

Well, actually that comes on at 9 EST, so that was over a long time ago, heh. I guess if he's CST, then the show has 10 mins left...

LukeSmith

I'm here now. You ready?

7b90fac2e8134bba91fafbc4ba09d5cb.jpg

If he's not around, trasher...

I'm here now. You ready?

Wait what? You said anytime after 6CST yesterday...lol.

Yeah I did and I'm normally in bed pretty early. My bad I shoulda said something.

Someone can sub in as the jags...

Man I was hoping we could get a clean game this time too after all the bs you had to endure last time lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i hope all you guys who drop out early realize that doing so allows a new guy to possibly replace you next year. From what im seeing the way Madden 12 is going we're gonna have more than 32 people wanting to play by the time Madden 13 comes around

i hope all you guys who drop out early realize that doing so allows a new guy to possibly replace you next year. From what im seeing the way Madden 12 is going we're gonna have more than 32 people wanting to play by the time Madden 13 comes around

we'll just have to see. i'm not going to punish someone who played 3 seasons and always played his games because he decides he doesn't want to come back for a 4th season. it's always a good problem to have too many people, especially when we have a lot of good newcomers like splat, cola, sokantish, etc. who came on really late in the franchise but have been active and good players

Ramirez

pfffft, no one should be forced to ride out another season just to secure their spot next year if they're not into it anymore.

CB3

pfffft, no one should be forced to ride out another season just to secure their spot next year if they're not into it anymore.

but what would you propose? at the end of the day we're gonna have these people that came in late and have just as much right to claim a spot as the people that left early, right?

In past seasons when people left we had no one to replace them, the numbers would just slowly dwindle down. Think about how many people have left for various reasons thus far with people to take their spot. And i think there is still one or two waiting in the wings, correct? That wasnt how things went in years past.

Its gonna be an issue. There's no way around it

meh, not really concerned. Ever since I have been a member of this league, I have always gotten my games in on time and played to the best of my ability. I don't fear being replaced at this point. Simply not feeling the game anymore and need a break

Ramirez

but what would you propose? at the end of the day we're gonna have these people that came in late and have just as much right to claim a spot as the people that left early, right?

In past seasons when people left we had no one to replace them, the numbers would just slowly dwindle down. Think about how many people have left for various reasons thus far with people to take their spot. And i think there is still one or two waiting in the wings, correct? That wasnt how things went in years past.

Its gonna be an issue. There's no way around it

No offense to the new guys, but they do not have the same right to claim a spot over someone who has been in the league for multiple years and has proven to be a legit player. I see no problem at all...

Ferny

At this point most people in the league have been playing Madden pretty much daily since August. Thats about six months of just one game day in and day out. If they have played 3 seasons and have been good about getting games in, replacing them outright for 2013 would be unfair. Some people just need a break.

CB3

Just saying! I usually have a good eye for seeing these problems ahead of time. Choices will have to be made. Remember the whole NCAA A and B Dynasty's? When we had like 15 people for 12 spots and it came down to that last one things got tough.

LiveWire

Just saying! I usually have a good eye for seeing these problems ahead of time. Choices will have to be made. Remember the whole NCAA A and B Dynasty's? When we had like 15 people for 12 spots and it came down to that last one things got tough.
Things got LiveWire. And I gave JoePa one last victory in the Big House and a bowl win over Ryan Leaf 2.0 before he died. ;(

Ramirez

I tried Shake! I probably at least got you OPOTW, Lewis had like 14 catches for 245 yards, lulz. Gabbert was too much to overcome, he literally threw some picks like 10 yards away from the intended WR. o_O

BigAT

PS VITA day, no one will be playing their games

DCX

Yep. I can't wait to get my hands on Lumines, Uncharted, Rayman Origins and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom. I mean, where else could I possibly get those gaming experiences?

DCX

DCX
Yep. I can't wait to get my hands on Lumines, Uncharted, Rayman Origins and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom. I mean, where else could I possibly get those gaming experiences?

VITA: playing console games on the shitter and on the go

DCX

eznark

Banned
Set a bunch of demos to download before I went to bed. Then logically put the Vita into sleep mode so that the screen shut off, which apparently turns off wifi.

Sony is the fucking worst.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
does it not have a display button like the PSP that can just turn the screen off?

Top Bottom