• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

BY THE WAY!

league will advanced on wednesday at....

10 AM PST!!!!!!

that's right. i have the day off and realized that this week advanced on sunday at 10 am! 3 days is wednesday @ 10 am so play your games!

LukeSmith

Here's an update on the Manning Trade.

I have something special planned for the end of the season but we can just start looking at the deal 12 weeks in.

Bold means the condition has been met:

10 points: Swap of 2014 2nd round picks
20 points: 2014 2nd round pick
35 points: 2014 2nd round pick and swap of 2014 1st round picks (if advantageous to Colts)
40 points: 2014 1st round pick and swap of 2014 2nd round picks
40+ points: 2014 1st and 2014 2nd round picks

Peyton plays a minimum of 75% of offensive snaps (12 games) in 2013 season (1 point)
Peyton passes for over 2,500 yards (1 point)
Peyton passes for over 3,000 yards (2 points)
Peyton passes for over 3,500 yards (3 points)
Peyton passes for over 4,000 yards (4 points)
Peyton passes for over 4,500 yards (5 points)
Peyton passes for over 20 TDs (2 points)
Peyton passes for over 25 TDs (3 points)
Peyton passes for over 30 TDs (4 points)
Peyton passes for over 35 TDs (5 points)
Peyton passes for over 40 TDs (6 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a winning record (1 point)
Peyton leads the Redskins to double-digit wins (2 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a #6 wild card spot (3 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a #5 wild card spot (4 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to an NFC East title and #4 seed (5 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to an NFC East title and #3 seed (6 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to an NFC East title and #2 seed (7 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to an NFC East title and #1 seed (8 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a wild-card round victory as a wild-card (2 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a wild-card round victory as a division winner (3 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a divisional round victory as a wild card (4 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a divisional round victory as a divisional winner (5 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a NFC Championship Game victory as a wild card (6 points)
Peyton leads the Redskins to a NFC Championship Game victory as a divisional winner (7 points)
Peyton wins the SuperBowl as a wild card (10 points)
Peyton wins the SuperBowl as a divisional winner (12 points)
Peyton does not retire at the end of the 2013 season (10 points)

bluemax

Banned
BY THE WAY!

league will advanced on wednesday at....

10 AM PST!!!!!!

that's right. i have the day off and realized that this week advanced on sunday at 10 am! 3 days is wednesday @ 10 am so play your games!

I don't know who my next opponent is but I have all day Friday off, so that would probably be best for me.

bluemax

Banned
Mid week update:

Code:
Jaguars	  1	10	0*
Chiefs	  2	9	0*
Rams	  2	9	0*
Cowboys	  3	8	0*
Panthers  3	8	0*
Ravens	  3	8	0*
Chargers  4	8	0
Dolphins  4	8	0
Falcons	  4	8	0
Redskins  4	8	0
Titans	  4	8	0
Bills	  5	7	0
Packers	  5	7	0
Jets	  6	6	0
Seahawks  6	6	0
Vikings	  6	6	0
Buccs	  6	5	0*
Lions	  6	5	0*
Texans	  6	5	0*
Colts	  7	5	0
Bengals	  7	5	0
Giants	  7	5	0
Raiders	  7	5	0
Bears	  7	4	0*
Browns	  7	4	0*
Cardinals 8	4	0
Patriots  8	4	0
Eagles	  8	4	0
Broncos	  9	2	0*
Saints	  10	2	0
Steelers  10	2	0
49ers	 11	1	0

Playoff Picture

AFC
1. Steelers
2. Broncos
3. Patriots
4. Browns
5. Bengals/Colts/Raiders
8. Texans
9. Jets

NFC
1. 49ers
2. Saints
3. Eagles/Cardinals
6. Bears
7. Giants
8. Lions/Buccs
10. Seahawks/Vikings

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
lol my record is 7-5 this season dont doubt yourself man.

So am I. I lost to every team I've played above .500, the only one I actually beat (Browns) was because DCX was playing as a replacement and he was unfamiliar with the team. I don't think I'll have any answer for McFadden and Miller. Congrats on your win and good luck in the playoffs.

Mid week update:

Playoff Picture

AFC
1. Steelers
2. Broncos
3. Patriots
4. Browns
5. Bengals/Colts/Raiders
8. Texans
9. Jets

NFC
1. 49ers
2. Saints
3. Eagles/Cardinals
6. Bears
7. Giants
8. Lions/Buccs
10. Seahawks/Vikings

Should do it by division winners. For now, the Browns/Bengals/Jets are not in competition with the Colts.

Ramirez

Congrats on your win and good luck in the playoffs.

cruiselaugh.gif

bluemax

Banned
So am I. I lost to every team I've played above .500, the only one I actually beat (Browns) was because DCX was playing as a replacement and he was unfamiliar with the team. I don't think I'll have any answer for McFadden and Miller. Congrats on your win and good luck in the playoffs.

Should do it by division winners. For now, the Browns/Bengals/Jets are not in competition with the Colts.

I had it by division winners and then changed it.

Still 4 weeks to go so a lot will change.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I was always a bigger fan of Starks. I still have one of his jerseys in my closet.

did you buy a poster of his dunk against the Bulls in the playoffs? I always wondered if the image was altered, it made Jordan and Pippen look a lot closer to him then the tv angle did.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
that they blew up that team right when they were on the verge of breaking through is probably one of the worst things I witnessed in the NBA. It's like they went out of their way to find the softest players out there too.

Plus I loved Xavier McDaniel.

BigAT

did you buy a poster of his dunk against the Bulls in the playoffs? I always wondered if the image was altered, it made Jordan and Pippen look a lot closer to him then the tv angle did.

I didn't have a poster of it, but I watch it on Youtube whenever I'm looking to obtain an erection. I can even tell you off the top of my head that it's actually Horace Grant and Jordan, not Pippen.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
This is how I remember John Starks

miller_choke_display_image_display_image.jpg

Winning Time is a top 5 ESPN 30 for 30

Agreed that I will never forgive or forget Starks as a choker.

Also agreed that Winning Time is a top 5 30 for 30. They're actually available on Netflix. I just watched The Best that Never Was on Marcus Dupree. Pretty sick how good he was.

Which others do you guys like? Muhammad And Larry is likely my favorite. Run Ricky Run and Silly Little Game are probably my next ones.

bluemax

Banned
Reggie Miller couldn't even beat his sister.

Damn straight. She's the second best Trojan basketball player of all time (behind Baby Jordan of course).

Agreed that I will never forgive or forget Starks as a choker.

Also agreed that Winning Time is a top 5 30 for 30. They're actually available on Netflix. I just watched The Best that Never Was on Marcus Dupree. Pretty sick how good he was.

Which others do you guys like? Muhammad And Larry is likely my favorite. Run Ricky Run and Silly Little Game are probably my next ones.

The Pony Excess/Express is probably one of my favorites. Also like the one on Miami Football.

Top Bottom