• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
i approve!

wait, sorry. Raji is 85 on league manager. I have no idea what he is in the game.

If you really want to see why I am happy to move him, look at his stats from last year and the absurdly terrible run defense I had. I benched him this week and loved the way the defense played.

wait, sorry. Raji is 85 on league manager. I have no idea what he is in the game.

If you really want to see why I am happy to move him, look at his stats from last year and the absurdly terrible run defense I had. I benched him this week and loved the way the defense played.

i said approved from me! just get 3 more approvals from the following:

ramirez
drizzler
nightz
luke
dmczaf

Also Mastershake it looks like we will probably advance tomorrow with only 3 games left so I can play after heat-lakers. or perhaps during

lol damn ez were you so mad at erron for his real life performance that you benched him in madden!?

41560469.jpg

eznark

Banned
lol damn ez were you so mad at erron for his real life performance that you benched him in madden!?

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/759/41560469.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

:(

No, I missed the draft because I was so mad and ended up with a bad ass quarterback. Now I can dump Fraudgers and sign HoFinley and Matthews!

Mrbob

Raji is 85. Manningham is 79. Raji is also like one or two years younger. The shadow council should look at facts before vote.

Might as well abolish the shadow council since it doesn't stop dumb trades from happening.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
funny how you guys are ok with this but hell was raised for Asante to FMT.

Carry on!

Raji is 85. Manningham is 79. Raji is also like one or two years younger. The shadow council should look at facts before vote.

Might as well abolish the shadow council since it doesn't stop dumb trades from happening.

i looked at their ratings on the EA site before i approved. manninghams #'s are really good except for his release stat:

91 speed
91 AGI
96 ACC
95 Jump
81 CTH (this would be the main reason he isn't in the mid to upper 80's)

meanwhile, raji:

62 speed
91 STR
72 AWR
88 PWR move
91 Block shedding

good #'s but i don't think this trade is completely one sided. raji is also only 1 year younger than manningham. like i said, i had no problem with it after looking at the stats

Mrbob

One was rotting on the bench.

That makes the trade worse. If people want to do crazy trades, whatever. I just don't see the point of this council when the absurd is always allowed to happen. Just let people handle their business without intervention since it doesn't really matter. Except for Smokey. Poor Smokey! Smokey's trade for Fitz should have gone through if we are going to let everything else be approved.

That makes the trade worse. If people want to do crazy trades, whatever. I just don't see the point of this council when the absurd is always allowed to happen. Just let people handle their business without intervention since it doesn't really matter. Except for Smokey. Poor Smokey! Smokey's trade for Fitz should have gone through if we are going to let everything else be approved.

you are looking at the trade exclusively from the OVR and the name factor. look at the numbers and the trade isn't "absurd"

Mrbob

you are looking at the trade exclusively from the OVR and the name factor. look at the numbers and the trade isn't "absurd"

WR are a dime a dozen though. Quality DT are tougher to find.

Why exactly does GB need another WR? Already has an 89 rated WR and an 81 rated WR and Finley is 96 (WTF). He also has two other TEs at 79 and 77 (Gimme one! EZ).

I'm looking at all the Packers stats this year and am getting depressed. James Starks is an 88. John Kuhn is an 88. Morgan Burnett is an 88. Good grief, EA. The Packers current roster through progression makes the Stealers roster look legit!

Mrbob

Saw this in the league news:

Trade Alert 1/18/2012, 10:31pm
The Rams signed K. Orton

Rams about to unleash Neckbeard!

CB3

You guys HONESTLY think i would trade that kind of asset to my main rival for pennies on the dollar for no reason. Give me more credit than that. You guys are going off names and OVR ratings at this point. I endured a season watching Asante get burned game after game after game because he didnt have the ratings where it mattered in Madden 12. And ive been over the efforts i took to trade him for higher than that.

I traded a SERVICEABLE DB to a rival thats taking up 11.5 in cap space, who is on the decline, who he might lose since its the last year of the deal (or overpay to keep which may be just as bad), and all 3 of my wide receivers (and im sure a decent amount of everyone elses) can run right by.

Stop boo hoo-ing because you guys wernt paying attention for a year when i was trying to pawn him off on anyone for anything

CB3

I wasn't around for a year :(

Your forgiven. The rams could use any kind of talent at any position. I was watching the rams play on NFL Redzone this season and the announcer mentioned Al Harris playing.

AL HARRIS.

I felt so bad for the Rams fans at that moment.

bluemax

Banned
Speaking of the Rams, I thought maybe their O-Line was terrible in game considering how much pressure I got on Colasante, but every one of his starters is over 80 and two are 90+. I hope this bodes well for my defense.

Colasante

Speaking of the Rams, I thought maybe their O-Line was terrible in game considering how much pressure I got on Colasante, but every one of his starters is over 80 and two are 90+. I hope this bodes well for my defense.

I don't think my guys live up to their ratings. It was against me that Wellie had something like 5 sacks and was able to break the single season sack record with Dunlap. But I thought you were blitzing every down, so if that was just you sending your regular guys and getting that much pressure, it must have just been your D line making plays.

Splat

Speaking of the Cardinals, I am learning to abuse the shit out of Larry to punish the league for sticking me with him.

To be fair, this entails "throw the ball to Larry".

I got to play with the Rms once when I filled in for Story against CB. So much fun offensively. Sam Bradford is the most accurate QB I have ever played with. My only bad pass with him came from a PA where the game hit us with a lag spike and I got Nmandi'd. nd Stephen Jackson is a horse.

That defense, though......

Mrbob

Max Unger is going to get his revenge on your defense when we meet up later this season!

Hunger for Unger!

bluemax

Banned
I don't think my guys live up to their ratings. It was against me that Wellie had something like 5 sacks and was able to break the single season sack record with Dunlap. But I thought you were blitzing every down, so if that was just you sending your regular guys and getting that much pressure, it must have just been your D line making plays.

Well wellie is the best d line player in this league so there is that. I can't say for sure how much I blitzed but it wasn't every play. Even still I felt my LBers got more penetration than normal. I think my secondary had a good game too, obviously ET was outstanding.

Bob: I look forward to watching Unger get steam rolled by Mebane like he did against every other NT last season.

Ramirez

I tried to stop it!

Striker

Thing with Raji/Mario is there's plenty of DT help in FA. The WR's are pretty slim.

For instance, Eznark can now sign Chris Canty (77), Clifton Ryan (79), or Daniel Muir (77). Granted this is their ratings from LM FA, so I dunno. If he uses some DE's at DT like some do in the league, it is natural. Drafts have seemingly always been littered with good tackles.

CB3

You guys let Donny Avery slip to luke in free agency. After it ended. I dont wanna hear anything about a wr shortage.

DCX

DCX
You'd have to give me Peyton in the deal or no dice.

This also applies to the Saints, Packers, and Patriots and their respective QBs if they wished to acquire Marshall. Tom Brady and Drew Brees get paid too much though.
Wouldn't trading Marshall negate bringing in a QB?

DCX

Top Bottom