• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

I take pride in pioneering the trade spirit in Madden-GAF

Back in the day none of these deals would've had a chance to go through!

McNei1y

My secondary is not looking forward to it.

13AL0.gif

gg Bob

The loss hurts, but it was an awesome game. You are the king of TE cheese! and your passing was on point all game. Gotta learn to play defense some time

Mrbob

I love me some Jamie Brooks mmmmmmmmm. I have another weapon in the making right now but I can't make this knowledge public!

I thought you had me for sure when you were up 21 to 7 in the 2nd. It was a constant battle coming back and finally took my first lead with under 2 minutes left in the game. My defense didn't get it done till the 4th quarter when they finally made stops on two straight drives.

My first round pick Carter Stone was really the only guy who shown up for defense the entire game. 4 tackles and 2 sacks. Can't say I won the game more than I survived it! Definitely a crazy one!

McNei1y

just got home (the client must be running) can you play later or whats your schedule tonight?

I just packed up my xbox because I'm going back to my place in a bit. I should be able to play between 7:30-9pm EST tonight. If not, it'll have to be during the day tomorrow.

McNei1y

Alright Eznark, I just got back to my place but I got some food on the way back. I'm going to eat it for about 20 mins. I'll post here when I'm available and to see if you're free.

Ramirez

god.... another fucking rain game...

I've been campaigning for weather to be turned off since we started, the frequency is ridiculous. What was there, ONE rain game the entire NFL season?

Daw, Trasher said he works the next two days, so I guess you might get to play a fill in since I think that would go past the advancement, I don't know really.

hahahahahaha wow

gg pheeniks :(

edit----

For those wondering - I tie it up with 5 seconds to go after some some BS PI call. I kick it off and pheeniks runs it back for a TD to win the game. Justice i suppose! Maybe squib next time? Only the Jags baby, only the jags

Good game man. The story of my life - too many mistakes(ints) on offense to win. I played about as good a defensive game as i could hope against you but the offense didn't do enough :/

haha gg, no you gotta take that as much as i wanted to punch the wall lol. you played excellent on defense though, stopped my pass pretty much all game

and yes squib that next time lol

hahahahahaha wow

gg pheeniks :(

edit----

For those wondering - I tie it up with 5 seconds to go after some some BS PI call. I kick it off and pheeniks runs it back for a TD to win the game. Justice i suppose! Maybe squib next time? Only the Jags baby, only the jags

Good game man. The story of my life - too many mistakes(ints) on offense to win. I played about as good a defensive game as i could hope against you but the offense didn't do enough :/
Haha, damn. What a way to lose.

haha gg, no you gotta take that as much as i wanted to punch the wall lol. you played excellent on defense though, stopped my pass pretty much all game

and yes squib that next time lol

When i saw the pause right after the PI i figured you threw your controller lol

I know it's cliche but it feels like a win playing such a close game with you. 10 points through 4 quarters is something i can be happy about(not counting the last 3 seconds - I'm going to pretend that never happened!) Last season the two games against you were my least favorite. Straight up ass whoopins they were

McNei1y

Dammit Eznark... Good Game. Nothing I can do about shitty play. I got sooooo frustrated on that last play though. Damn ball had to soar past an open WR because he got caught up on my own guy.

eznark

Banned
2-0 in the post-Rodgers era!

Ponder v. my new guy was what I imagine FMT's dates are like. Two guys slapping each other with flaccid cocks.

We both played awful, but again it was close. You converted three 3rd and 15+'s. Absurd considering how well my defense played overall. That 3rd and 20 burned me up!!

McNei1y

Ponder v. my new guy was what I imagine FMT's dates are like. Two guys slapping each other with flaccid cocks.

We both played awful, but again it was close. You converted three 3rd and 15+'s. Absurd considering how well my defense played overall. That 3rd and 20 burned me up!!

Yeah. I knew you were talking up how fast he was so I was playing some contain defense but I felt like it hurt me. Your zone defense was incredible. 4 freaking picks! Well, one of them was sooo dumb on my part (throwing to a Harvin with 4 guys around him hahaha) but everything else was perfect on your part.

I really like my line. I mean I expect to get 200 yards every game with AP but 80 yards tonight and 60 yards my last game was a huge improvement over last year. Aw well, still early in the season. It sucks I'm 0-2 in NFC North though :(

eznark

Banned
Yeah. I knew you were talking up how fast he was so I was playing some contain defense but I felt like it hurt me. Your zone defense was incredible. 4 freaking picks! Well, one of them was sooo dumb on my part (throwing to a Harvin with 4 guys around him hahaha) but everything else was perfect on your part.

I really like my line. I mean I expect to get 200 yards every game with AP but 80 yards tonight and 60 yards my last game was a huge improvement over last year. Aw well, still early in the season. It sucks I'm 0-2 in NFC North though :(

Yeah, I didn't run at all with him in the first game and I kind of decided to test him out a little bit on those two plays where you got me and that one awful throw. The one good run he had, where I broke it up the middle, I sat in the pocket forever. He's fast, but it scares the shit out of me with the fumbles.

Mrbob

Has Jamie caught a TD yet this season? Cause Fred Davis has 5. Just sayin'.

Oh and thanks for Cobie Ross and Bradley Beasley btw.

Brooks will get his, don't worry about it!

The trade worked out well for both of us! That's how trades should be done!

Im going to feast on the corpse of your team next week!

Top Bottom