• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

DCX

DCX
Good, please post the link. Will be good to watch something while I sit bored on my bye week.
Peyton enjoying his stay in Washington. Colts hurting without him. Interesting early season story lines.

Big game tonight at 11 in the NFC South. Bucs looking to keep pace with the first place Falcons and the Panthers looking to get a win to avenge Beason's injury.

DCX

Nightz

GG shake. Things kinda went downhill for you after the TD on the kickoff return to open the second half. It was a pretty tough game throughout the first half though. Nice job covering Gates, held him without a catch (though Rivers only attempted 7 passes in the game).

GG Nightz...

I just can't seem to ever get anything going my way. I tie it up right before half then within 30 seconds or so I'm down 14 points. Blah.... Huge passing play given up before half with no time left then i allow another runback to start the 2nd half. First i thought i was getting jobbed by madden but it's clear to me now that i just dont have the skills to complete in this league. Getting blown out 3 out of every 4 games isn't fun. I can't run with any consistency. I can't pass. I can't generate pressure or turn overs. My roster isn't the problem as i think its generally an above average unit. As i said, i just can't compete.

This was my last game in the league.

I love everything about the league but playing my games :/

Whoever takes over the Jags, please win some games... it's past the point of being pathetic. 0 wins in 19 games. smh

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Nightz...

I just can't seem to ever get anything going my way. I tie it up right before half then within 30 seconds or so I'm down 14 points. Blah.... Huge passing play given up before half with no time left then i allow another runback to start the 2nd half. First i thought i was getting jobbed by madden but it's clear to me now that i just dont have the skills to complete in this league. Getting blown out 3 out of every 4 games isn't fun. I can't run with any consistency. I can't pass. I can't generate pressure or turn overs. My roster isn't the problem as i think its generally an above average unit. As i said, i just can't compete.

Whoever takes over the Jags, please win some games... it's past the point of being pathetic. 0 wins in 19 games. smh

Dude... :|

GG daw, with the exception of the sudden lag when the fins have the ball down 6 with under 2 minutes to go...

I guess there was a little lag throughout, but holy shit at the end.

daw840

GG daw, with the exception of the sudden lag when the fins have the ball down 6 with under 2 minutes to go...

I guess there was a little lag throughout, but holy shit at the end.

Yeah, JCamp was scarin me towards the end there. Jesus.....I thought it was in the bag when I hurt your starting QB, then JCamp showed up and I KNEW it was in the bag.

Yeah, JCamp was scarin me towards the end there. Jesus.....I thought it was in the bag when I hurt your starting QB, then JCamp showed up and I KNEW it was in the bag.

:jnc, I knew somebody was going to pay for knocking out Charles the first play of the game.

That last play could've gone either way with Marshall in single coverage in the endzone (was a leaping int), fucking Campbell.

eznark

Banned
No free wins for a bears fan!

Ez got his free win, though.

Packers Age *brofist*

No quitters

H41BY.jpg

LiveWire

GG Nightz...

The Jags are pretty bad though. I've gone on double-digit losing streaks with a bad Redskins roster (read: pretty much every first season of Madden ever). MJD can get your offense kickstarted, you might just need to find the right playbook (one that allows you to use MJD as a runner in non-obvious running formations--because everyone in the league will stack the box if they expect run). Aside from getting Madden'd with crazy turnovers, if you stick to the Jags strengths you should see an improvement. Plus, you'll start to figure out people's tendencies and be able to better predict and gameplan accordingly. I don't think anyone joined the league and started dominating right away (unless they were gifted elite teams by Tiburon).

Smokey

shake don't leave cmon man. make some trades if you have to don't bail in the middle of the season :/

and SmokeyTV will go live 930-945 central, I'll post link when it's up.

Breaking News!

Against my better judgement, the mastershake led Jags will be sticking around. (barring another meltdown)

Bob, you get your wish.

Time to head to the Lab!!Pool!

5445920924_58eccdedba.jpg

bluemax

Banned
Winning ugly is certainly better than not winning but I've also been bailed out heavily by my defense.

I start poorly every season. It takes me 4 weeks to get my rhythm going. I also have been using play books I haven't touched in a long time to disastrous results.

Time to go back to Texans cheese book.

gg ez. my D was pretty dominant that game. one of those games where everything i tried worked on D.... i felt bad after that last fumble cause i've had those games where it seems like there's nothing you can do to change the outcome of the game :/

your D was pretty good for most of the game though. picked krapernick off three times O_O

eznark

Banned
gg ez. my D was pretty dominant that game. one of those games where everything i tried worked on D.... i felt bad after that last fumble cause i've had those games where it seems like there's nothing you can do to change the outcome of the game :/

your D was pretty good for most of the game though. picked krapernick off three times O_O

21 points on fumbles. Game sucks.

McNei1y

Like i said, i love my roster... i just suck ass

Prolly 60/40 pass/run

Nah I was just curious. I wouldn't give that team away either. You did much better constructing than I did. I just wanna know what its like to run the ball with a decent line lol.

Try Green Bay's, Texas, or Washington's playbook. I've never used the first two in game but I like what they present. I prefer Washington's playbook due to the dual TE sets but running in Singleback is my favorite formation to run out of, at least in this year. My I-Form gets me killed.

6 games left after Smokey/Bob play.

We'll be downgraded in '13, then people will have to find a new excuse.

What you talkin bout Willis?

Top Bottom