• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Sanjuro

EsSJW.jpg

Mrbob

GG smokes. I took that penalty to give me 5 more yards on the punt which I nailed to the 1. Best punt of all time live for everyone to see? Maybe!

Andre is such a beast, give him to me!

Smokey

Bob you lucky fuck that I was messing with the stream trying to get settings right. Quality was garbo in the beginning. First stream in awhile!

That's alright I got brook'd and sanchez'd at the same time. Made some piss poor reads at times

Also get back in the room! Me and CB about to play 2k!

Splat

GG levious. Pretty tight defensive battle apart from the long run from Williams early.

Also: goddamn I think you have some of the best pocket presence I've seen in Madden, I thought I had you dead to rights sometimes and Romo'd just strafe out of the way.

the OTHER Fitzgerald puts up 4 sacks, kicking off his ROTY campaign.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
GG levious. Pretty tight defensive battle apart from the long run from Williams early.

Also: goddamn I think you have some of the best pocket presence I've seen in Madden, I thought I had you dead to rights sometimes and Romo'd just strafe out of the way.

the OTHER Fitzgerald puts up 4 sacks, kicking off his ROTY campaign.

yeah good game man. Pressure was often coming quick too, never got a feel for your coverage. And couldn't get wideouts open on you.

McNei1y

if (we are?) advancing today, can you play a little bit before midnight CT, mcneily?

I'll probably be up till 2 am EST at the latest so I guess 11pm-12am CT?

I'm glad I finally play some new people this year: Blue, Ph33nix, Luke, Smokey, Levious, mastershake, splat, and the rams dude.

I'll probably be up till 2 am EST at the latest so I guess 11pm-12am CT?

I'm glad I finally play some new people this year: Blue, Ph33nix, Luke, Smokey, Levious, mastershake, splat, and the rams dude.

alright, sounds good. I'll be home probably 11:35ish CT so we can roll as soon as I get back

and you are catching me at the right time. I do not know how to play this game right now and my all star team is not doing what i expect them to at times :(

Smokey

Think I'm going to change playbooks. Honestly bored of the Texans PB. Has some good stuff in it I guess but time for a change!

For all the praise you all give it, it does have some short comings. Luckily I know a perfect book to fall back on...

edit: And I just bought a 3 month for $20 something 2 days ago :l. Oh well scopped up the 1 yr for peace of mind.

Think I'm going to change playbooks. Honestly bored of the Texans PB. Has some good stuff in it I guess but time for a change!

For all the praise you all give it, it does have some short comings. Luckily I know a perfect book to fall back on...

edit: And I just bought a 3 month for $20 something 2 days ago :l. Oh well scopped up the 1 yr for peace of mind.

Use the Lions playbook!

LiveWire

Colts?

Smokey

The Playbook shall remain undisclosed. It will make it's debut against the Colts Week 4 on SmokeyTV.

But both of you are wrong!

New offense is codenamed : Diablo
Old offense : Press X for AJ

DCX

DCX
The Playbook shall remain undisclosed. It will make it's debut against the Colts Week 4 on SmokeyTV.

But both of you are wrong!

New offense is codenamed : Diablo
Old offense : Press X for AJ
Head coach in Houston needs a book to complement Franchize skill set.

DCX

McNei1y

alright, sounds good. I'll be home probably 11:35ish CT so we can roll as soon as I get back

and you are catching me at the right time. I do not know how to play this game right now and my all star team is not doing what i expect them to at times :(

Don't worry. Our game will be close most likely. It'll be a back and forth defensive battle and in the end I'll probably lose by a touchdown or less.

DCX

DCX
Don't worry. Our game will be close most likely. It'll be a back and forth defensive battle and in the end I'll probably lose by a touchdown or less.
Sounds like me season 1.

How is your secondary bad Phee? You got rid of Finn for a better CB and got a beast olb. It doesn't even make sense :/

DCX

bluemax

Banned
The correct playbook for Smokey is the Pittsburgh Stealers. Dem Twins.

Bluemax said "he's worried for his secondary" and ended up getting 5 interceptions; 3 with Earl Thomas alone.

Stop playing these mind games!

Well I did just trade my second best corner before the game, so yeah I was worried.

Earl Thomas is off to a beastly start this season, 15 tackles and 5 INTs. He had 35 tackles and 6 INTs all last season!

McNei1y

Sounds like me season 1.

How is your secondary bad Phee? You got rid of Finn for a better CB and got a beast olb. It doesn't even make sense :/

DCX

Ever since that game where I beat you by 1 point, I've started to have close, intense games. Look at my schedule since then (aside from the blowout by Rors and AT). It's been ridiculous!

Sounds like me season 1.

DCX

Because I'm using them? lol

It's gotta be my playcalling. My defense is pretty god damn talented. but so far people have spread the ball around on me, i wouldn't say i got burned by a guy repeatedly

Top Bottom