• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

LukeSmith

I feel bad for whoever has to play FMT next.

The Niners losing is karma for two things:
1. That teams retarded slogan "Who's Got It Better than Us?"
2. FMT using Colin Scampernick instead of Alexis in the dynasty

He has 50% of the blame for their loss on him and the other 50% on that inbred slogan

I would have never even dreamed of the day when an entire fanbase is thinking, "Man, if only Ted Ginn Jr. was playing tonight.".

He has 50% of the blame for their loss on him and the other 50% on that inbred slogan

What a ridiculous thing to say. People from San Francisco don't breed.

Ramirez

I would have never even dreamed of the day when an entire fanbase is thinking, "Man, if only Ted Ginn Jr. was playing tonight.".

Williams will be the scapegoat, but how many passes did Smith throw into the ground on the previous 3 drives? Same with Cundiff, I didn't get to watch that game, but Cundiff has won a lot more games for that sorry offense than he's lost for them, shame it has to happen that way.

Also, early bye weeks suck.

Williams will be the scapegoat, but how many passes did Smith throw into the ground on the previous 3 drives? Same with Cundiff, I didn't get to watch that game, but Cundiff has won a lot more games for that sorry offense than he's lost for them, shame it has to happen that way.

Also, early bye weeks suck.

Williams deserves the blame, he fucked up throughout the game.

When I think of how the Ravens lost though, I think of that drop Lee Evans had in the endzone before the fg.

Ramirez

When I think of how the Ravens lost though, I think of that drop Lee Evans had in the endzone before the fg.

I get that Williams messed up a couple of times, but the Niners had multiple chances to win the game late. Is Williams to blame for the awful 3rd down % as well? lol

Shoulda turned the lights off FMT, I hear that works.

I get that Williams messed up a couple of times, but the Niners had multiple chances to win the game late. Is Williams to blame for the awful 3rd down % as well? lol

Shoulda turned the lights off FMT, I hear that works.

He's the reason they didn't win. He gave up 6-10 points as a return man, that should not happen ever.

Ramirez

He's the reason they didn't win. He gave up 6-10 points as a return man, that should not happen ever.

Right, I get that, just saying it's not entirely his fault.

FMT's silence is delicious.

Why was the Niner's fans booing during the Anthem, do you hate America FMT?

One more thing, that forward progress fumble was bogus, the officials are so inconsistent with that call, I've seen guys have 6 guys wrapped around them and no whistle, but on that play he has maybe 2 guys on him and is getting tackled and the refs blow it instantly, stupid.

bluemax

Banned

Whose fault is it that SF went 0fer on third downs? You don't win too much when that happens.

BTW: How hyped is DM for the Chip Kelly experience next year?

BigAT

MFING-SUPER-BOWL.gif

Nightz

Another close game between myself and Striker. GG. I'm sure you're still on a high after the Giants win to mind the loss lol.

That was a defensive battle throughout. When you were marching down the field near the end of the game I thought it was over for me. Thankfully my D stepped up on the goal line and pushed you back. I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw Gates get the step on your safety for the game winning TD.

Was also nice to finally go a game without throwing a pick. Had a bad little streak going with that.

CK. SHOW YOURSELF

Have fun overpaying Alex Smith in the offseason, FMT.

meh, i don't put the game all on him. dude has no receivers, what is he supposed to do? eli manning has 3 pretty good receivers and couldn't get much.

EZ if we're going to play tonight we need to start within the next 10-15 mins! u around?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I loved how Alex would just start rolling right in the 4th quarter. or dancing in the pocket for no reason with happy feet instead of stepping up. Ive seen that shit before.

kevin-kolb1.jpg

I loved how Alex would just start rolling right in the 4th quarter. or dancing in the pocket for no reason with happy feet instead of stepping up. Ive seen that shit before.

kevin-kolb1.jpg

yeah he was playing scurred, didn't want to make that game changing mistake. luckily for him kyle williams handled that quite nicely.... twice!

Nightz

Nope. Heading to bed here soon.

Whats your availability look like tomorrow and tuesday?

I usually get home from work around 5 pm PST. I can play anytime after that tomorrow. Tomorrow would be my best bet since I have plans on Tuesday night and my window to play will be smaller.

Next advance date: Wednesday, 1/25/12 @ 9 pm pst

Offensive Player of the Week: Fred Davis (Redskins) - 6 Receptions, 186 yards, 2 TD's
Defensive Player of the Week: Jonathan Vilma (Saints) - 5 tackles, 2 Int's
Game of the Week: Cowboys 29, Panthers 28 - Close game between two up and comers! Will GCQ ever come out of the beason funk? :(

Upcoming game of the week: Texans Vs. Bears; two titans collided in this interconference battle!

play your games!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
wellington got game of the week last week. you are a victim of me being very against doing back to back weeks with the same GOTW!

Fuck it and fuck you, you bitter old man.

DISREGARD FMT'S POST

Next advance date: Wednesday, 1/25/12 @ 9 pm pst

Offensive Player of the Week: Fred Davis (Redskins) - 6 Receptions, 186 yards, 2 TD's
Defensive Player of the Week: Jonathan Vilma (Saints) - 5 tackles, 2 Int's
Game of the Week: Cowboys 29, Panthers 28 - Close game between two up and comers! Will GCQ ever come out of the beason funk? :(

Upcoming game of the week: Eagles Vs. Bengals. Two rivals dating back 7 years clash for the first time in Madden 12. Will a laptop be broken? Tune in to find out!

McNei1y

Fuck you blue (no hostility). I'm at a loss of words at what a miracle pass that was in the endzone with 7 seconds. Then to make matters worsemy rookie RB decides to have the ball hit off his head on the squib quick(even though the game was moot at that point). What a sloppy sloppy game. 17-16... AP couldn't get a few more inches to seal the game. Arghh!

I can't go on like this anymore. I'm going to have a heart attack from this game. I think over 80% of my games come down to the wire.

At least I can compare this to the first season: I went 0-3 in season 1 and still made it to the playoffs.

bluemax

Banned
Fuck you blue (no hostility). I'm at a loss of words at what a miracle pass that was in the endzone with 7 seconds. Then to make matters worsemy rookie RB decides to have the ball hit off his head on the squib quick(even though the game was moot at that point). What a sloppy sloppy game.

I can't go on like this anymore. I'm going to have a heart attack from this game. I think over 80% of my games come down to the wire.

At least I can compare this to the first season: I went 0-3 in season 1 and still made it to the playoffs.

That had to be the most disgustingly sloppy game I've ever played. 9 combined first half turnovers. Fuck the Saints playbook, I'm not using it again.

I was sick to my stomach about giving up a 99 yard drive in the fourth quarter and then following it up with what I thought would be a game sealing 6th interception for Kaiser.

I honestly thought that last pass was gonna be tipped or incomplete, I was pretty much in disbelief that he caught it.

You are a nightmare at making user picks :(

McNei1y

That had to be the most disgustingly sloppy game I've ever played. 9 combined first half turnovers. Fuck the Saints playbook, I'm not using it again.

I was sick to my stomach about giving up a 99 yard drive in the fourth quarter and then following it up with what I thought would be a game sealing 6th interception for Kaiser.

I honestly thought that last pass was gonna be tipped or incomplete, I was pretty much in disbelief that he caught it.

You are a nightmare at making user picks :(

I thought for sure I had that game when Burchette picked it with less than 2 minutes. I couldn't believe the events that followed happened. Whatever, stranger things have happened and nothing I can do about it. Good game! Back to being bored and waiting days until my next game :\

Smokey

Upcoming game of the week: Eagles Vs. Bengals. Two rivals dating back 7 years clash for the first time in Madden 12. Will a laptop be broken? Tune in to find out![/B]

Tune into what??

Xbox Live score updates?!

when are yall playing?

Top Bottom