• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
I don't know why, but the posts from FMT on this page are fucking tragic.

I went to bed before you PM'd, sorry. I know you live in the type of shithole that would boo during the national anthem and thus have the hours of a weirdo, but what time can you normally play? I'm in EST.

Nightz

shake, I won't be going to work today so I can play sooner than the time we agreed on if you're available. If not, 6 PST is still good.

Smokey

I don't know why, but the posts from FMT on this page are fucking tragic.

I went to bed before you PM'd, sorry. I know you live in the type of shithole that would boo during the national anthem and thus have the hours of a weirdo, but what time can you normally play? I'm in EST.

lol

MrBob...the time has come. I need a time and a place buddy

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
shitty, what time in the am would be doable for you? Not that likely for me, but curious.

Splat

shitty, what time in the am would be doable for you? Not that likely for me, but curious.

Whenever works for you, really. Today's probably the most likely of early nights, what time are you available until tonight if I'll be home at a decent hour (~830 pst)

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
oh that would be fine tonight, 10pst would be pushing it though. Just give me an update later, I'll try to work around what you need.

Sokantish

Is there like a NeoGAF community in Madden 12? Or do you guys only do the franchise thing? I only found franchise threads and I was way too late to get in on those

BigAT

Is there like a NeoGAF community in Madden 12? Or do you guys only do the franchise thing? I only found franchise threads and I was way too late to get in on those

There's a community, but I don't think anyone plays in it at all. It's either franchise or nothing for most of us.

Sokantish

Oh okay, I don't think I've actually played online Madden since 06 and kind of wanted to get back into it. The franchise thing does seem cool though

bluemax

Banned
Hey DM:

Chip_Kelly_NFL.gif

Striker

gg striker

jake locker is back on the fucking BLOCK
gg friend. I thought Locker had an OK game. Your line wasn't doing the best job protecting - my DT's Taylor and Rubin finally had a standout game, 4 sacks combined. I was getting anxious there in the 3rd but my rookie CB Ricardo Bush was able to step in front of your WR. Saved my ass there.

Mrbob

Wow, is DCX the new boss of the NFC?

Bob I know you're a bit nervous and from the incoming Primetime lights...but I need a date/time!!

Lol I haven't been home! I can play later tonight or tomorrow night or Wed night! After 9PM central tonight. After 10PM central tomorrow night. Or Wed after 4:30 Central. Tonight can't be too late though because I have to get up early tomorrow!

bluemax

Banned
Sorry :(

Dang, Luke has that much pull?

Nah. I got a programming test from Bungie so clearly my resume is decent enough for them to at least take it that far.

There just aren't that many jobs in LA anymore and I've been meh on relocation.

Smokey

Wow, is DCX the new boss of the NFC?

Lol I haven't been home! I can play later tonight or tomorrow night or Wed night! After 9PM central tonight. After 10PM central tomorrow night. Or Wed after 4:30 Central. Tonight can't be too late though because I have to get up early tomorrow!

9:30 central

Top Bottom