• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Nah, when you lose your team - you go into the pool of Unpicked Teams

I don't know if that's how it works. I don't think Wellie had much of a choice when he lost the Giants.

DCX

Thats cool. I just figured if I lost, we would trade teams. Wellie couldn't have the Pack because we had a real Packers fan in Eznark, right?

Don't really care what team I would end up with if I lost, just speculating!

I welcome you with open arms, I'm going to need some competition when Wellie leaves.

Me.... competition..... lol

I'm competitive for 50% of my games. I get hammered the other 50%. Its really sporadic

Thats cool. I just figured if I lost, we would trade teams. Wellie couldn't have the Pack because we had a real Packers fan in Eznark, right?

Don't really care what team I would end up with if I lost, just speculating!

Me.... competition..... lol

I'm competitive for 50% of my games. I get hammered the other 50%. Its really sporadic

too early to say anything at this point. who knows who will be interested and what teams will be taken!

LukeSmith

"The lowest rated rookie added to Madden so far is Alshon Jeffery w 65 overall. But has decent catch in traffic and spectacular catch ratings." - Pasta Padre

Kiss dick, Bobby

LukeSmith

LaMichael James ratings:
91 speed
95 agility
94 acceleration
73 carry
93 elusive
53 trucking

FMT post from the future. "GG Bluemax. But fucking James fumbled again"

eznark

Banned
http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/04/2...gh-the-first-3-rounds-of-the-draft#more-58355

(9) Bears – Shea McClellin, Alshon Jeffery, Brandon Hardin
These are quality pickups for Chicago with McClellin providing another quick pass rusher and Jeffery a big target in the passing game and especially in the red zone.

And he gets a 65 from Donny? So pissed right now!

He'd probably be an 80 as an OLB in a 3-4.

Bengals raped everyone in the draft but since things like offensive line and corner backs are irrelevant in Madden's joke system they don't improve. Wah wahhhh

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
(5) Eagles – Fletcher Cox, Mychal Kendricks, Vinny Curry, Nick Foles
The Eagles went all defense along with a project QB. The defensive players are all very quick and athletic which is valuable in Madden.

mmm mmm

Edit: Forgot the bears drafted a 3-4 LB'er to play a 4-3. That shit almost never works

http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/04/2...gh-the-first-3-rounds-of-the-draft#more-58355

(9) Bears – Shea McClellin, Alshon Jeffery, Brandon Hardin
These are quality pickups for Chicago with McClellin providing another quick pass rusher and Jeffery a big target in the passing game and especially in the red zone.

And he gets a 65 from Donny? So pissed right now!

why are you taking offense? if you aren't a bucs draft pick then donny uses a dartboard to assign ratings

LukeSmith

Lock 'em Up (Madden 13 Teams List)

• Colts - LukeSmith
  • Eagles - CB
  • Bucs - DM
  • Bears - Bobby
  • Panthers - GCQ
  • Chargers - Nightz
  • Broncos - Crow
  • Raiders - Rors
  • Steelers - Ramirez
  • Texans - Smokey
  • Packers - Eznark
  • Patriots - Sanjo
  • Jets - Ferny

Battles on the Horizon

Niners - FMT vs Birdles
Giants - Wellie vs AT
Redskins - McNeily vs Livewire
Lions - Trasher vs Goldilocks' Wall
Falcons - Storybook vs. DCX
Dolphins - Pheenix vs Drizzle

Sanjuro

• Colts - LukeSmith
  • Eagles - CB
  • Bucs - DM
  • Bears - Bobby
  • Panthers - GCQ
  • Chargers - Nightz
  • Broncos - Crow
  • Raiders - Rors
  • Steelers - Ramirez
  • Texans - Smokey
  • Packers - Eznark

Battles on the Horizon

Niners - FMT vs Birdles
Giants - Wellie vs AT

wtf mang

Ferny

• Colts - LukeSmith
  • Eagles - CB
  • Bucs - DM
  • Bears - Bobby
  • Panthers - GCQ
  • Chargers - Nightz
  • Broncos - Crow
  • Raiders - Rors
  • Steelers - Ramirez
  • Texans - Smokey
  • Packers - Eznark

Battles on the Horizon

Niners - FMT vs Birdles
Giants - Wellie vs AT

You lock up my New York Tebows right now!

Sokantish

• Colts - LukeSmith
  • Eagles - CB
  • Bucs - DM
  • Bears - Bobby
  • Panthers - GCQ
  • Chargers - Nightz
  • Broncos - Crow
  • Raiders - Rors
  • Steelers - Ramirez
  • Texans - Smokey
  • Packers - Eznark

Battles on the Horizon

Niners - FMT vs Birdles
Giants - Wellie vs AT

My Raiders! No one wants the J-E-T-S JETS? Maybe I'll be them...

DCX

DCX

• Colts - LukeSmith
  • Eagles - CB
  • Bucs - DM
  • Bears - Bobby
  • Panthers - GCQ
  • Chargers - Nightz
  • Broncos - Crow
  • Raiders - Rors
  • Steelers - Ramirez
  • Texans - Smokey
  • Packers - Eznark

Battles on the Horizon

Niners - FMT vs Birdles
Giants - Wellie vs AT
Would be nice to beat him again. Also would be nice if he doesn't quit season and a half in every franchise.

DCX

LukeSmith

That actually makes sense. I had ten wins last season though. :'(

I actually was just being a jerk, you and Ferny will probably rep the Pats/Jets again. I want LJ back in 13 as the Bills, and then Pheenix/Drizzler winner as the Fins

Would be nice to beat him again. Also would be nice if he doesn't quit season and a half in every franchise.

DCX

I bet we could give Storybook LM admin and not have him jury-rig salary cap numbers for the Dirty Birds, though

Sanjuro

I wish we could use created teams.

I actually was just being a jerk, you and Ferny will probably rep the Pats/Jets again. I want LJ back in 13 as the Bills, and then Pheenix/Drizzler winner as the Fins

Nah, I figured that. I would just like more consistency with the Bills. Hopefully LJ is back.

DCX

DCX

I bet we could give Storybook LM admin and not have him jury-rig salary cap numbers for the Dirty Birds, though
Oh shit!!!!!! Another TROLL comment from our leaders! Thank you based god that we have two of the trollish members leading us into the future. Thank you based FMT, i don't know what we would do without them.

DCX

Ferny

I figured the AFC East was so bad we'd probably be relegating its members. LJ should be back though to restore order

The Jets defense was good for the whole four seasons in the league. Their offense though was just bad until I got rid of Sanchize and got some time in for the rookies. Our division as a whole was pretty bad though not going to lie.

CB3

Oh shit!!!!!! Another TROLL comment from our leaders! Thank you based god that we have two of the trollish members leading us into the future. Thank you based FMT, i don't know what we would do without them.

DCX

Yes. How dare the cheater be prodded from time to time.

LukeSmith

DCX

Really? That's what you've got? This Knicks throttling must be beating up on your wit.

There's nothing Trollish about flogging you over and over for "attempted" Cheating.

Madden '12 Never Forget

DCX

DCX
Really? That's what you've got? This Knicks throttling must be beating up on your wit.

There's nothing Trollish about flogging you over and over for "attempted" Cheating.

Madden '12 Never Forget

I would hate to disrespect you guys and get banned.

DCX

CB3

I would hate to disrespect you guys and get banned.

DCX

You already did by abusing your power. It was the ultimate disrespect. And im curious as to why you get so bent out of shape at the people who shot down the calls for you to get banned from the league as soon as that happened.

DCX

DCX
Whats funny is how you have started to believe that what you did is no big deal.
Its such a black eye in the league that you guys bring it up any chance you get. You guys are making it seem like its not a big deal but joking about it.

That would take an act of maturity.

DCX

Sanjuro

dSq19.jpg

CB3

Thats the beautiful thing. We can joke about it because we didnt stoop that low. The benefits of running a clean program.

DCX

DCX
Thats the beautiful thing. We can joke about it because we didnt stoop that low. The benefits of running a clean program.

Thats the beautiful thing. The reason why each day what i did means nothing at the end of the day.

DCX

Top Bottom