• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Trasher

5 wide the whole game with Scheffler or Best as the 5th receiver. Just letting all my opponents in 13 know they are in for massive amounts of interceptions this season

Or maybe I will be running 5 wide! ;)

For real though...can you make me feel any better about that pick? Recovering from an ACL tear... All I hear is Millen laughing. :(

Or maybe I will be running 5 wide! ;)

For real though...can you make me feel any better about that pick? Recovering from an ACL tear... All I hear is Millen laughing. :(

lol You'll prolly beat me! I'm so garbage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTvbWx9LyHo

If he really is healthy, going to be a nightmare covering Detroit with Pettigrew, Nate, Broyles and Scheffler working the middle while Megatron and Titus work down field. Kind of excited about it. 40+ points agame, every game (60+ on the 49ers). Gonna need it, though, after the work teams will do against the defense!

Trasher

lol You'll prolly beat me! I'm so garbage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTvbWx9LyHo

If he really is healthy, going to be a nightmare covering Detroit with Pettigrew, Nate, Broyles and Scheffler working the middle while Megatron and Titus work down field. Kind of excited about it. 40+ points agame, every game (60+ on the 49ers). Gonna need it, though, after the work teams will do against the defense!

Maybe we should cut our entire defense and free up some cap space to get a couple more seasoned studs at WR.

Mrbob

Bob is losing against the CPU skins and im totally keeping an eye on him.

Lol, yeah I got hit with a taint. I had my guy wide open and the defender just jumped the pass like they knew it was going there. After that I pounded it the rest of the way.

Ferny

FMT, CB and I haven't even started to talk about what online dynasty service we're going to use.

Everyone is checked out getting ready for NCAA Selects League

Please Please go with the Xtremes one. It looks way better than anything LM has and they have a draft console up.

BigAT

Wait, are you being serious Luke? They're really not changing anything in OF again?

If they haven't announced it already, what makes you think they're going to? They pretty much outlined everything they had on the table during their list of announcements a couple of weeks ago and there was no mention of OF anywhere.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Donny Moore ‏ @Donny_Moore Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Loving Tampa Bay's draft so far, Lavonte is a heckuva pick in round 3. Perfect fit for TB system.

OF COURSE HE IS DONNY. OF COURSE HE IS.

i would legitimately give a 5% chance that they will actually improve OF in anyway. before you get pissed about that, just remember i wouldn't put it past EA to take OF away completely and then we would end up back in the "season to season" leaguedaddy mode.... and no one wants that!

CB3

thecoldone33 11:08 pm
Nick Foles
would be the #1 QB in san fran
fact
the BIGGEST HANDS at QB in this draft
imagine if Alex had big hands

whossorrynow015 is offline 11:09 pm

Couldnt handle the pressure!

thecoldone33 11:08 pm
Nick Foles
would be the #1 QB in san fran
fact
the BIGGEST HANDS at QB in this draft
imagine if Alex had big hands

whossorrynow015 is offline 11:09 pm

Couldnt handle the pressure!

lulz

fact: alex smith has more playoff wins than michael vick since 2005
fact: jim harbaugh is a better coach than andy reid and has the firmest hand shake in the league
fact: there isn't a linebacker on the eagles that would even make the 49ers practice squad
fact: carlos rogers >>>>>>>> nnamdi
fact: the eagles won't make the playoffs in 2012, the 49ers will win the superbowl

CB3

lulz

fact: alex smith has more playoff wins than michael vick since 2005

Saying Alex Smith has playoff wins implies he had something to do with it. Its like saying DCX has NCAA titles. When the reality is that they both just kinda rode their way into those spots on the backs of teammates/easy schedule.

We'll see what happens when the 9ers arent playing cream puffs all year. Then we can talk about Alex Smith

Saying Alex Smith has playoff wins implies he had something to do with it. Its like saying DCX has NCAA titles. When the reality is that they both just kinda rode their way into those spots on the backs of teammates/easy schedule.

We'll see what happens when the 9ers arent playing cream puffs all year. Then we can talk about Alex Smith

that's weird i thought i saw alex single handedly beat the saints twice in the last 4 minutes of that playoff game but maybe you were watching a different game! don't worry, maybe one day dog killer can taste playoff victory again!

and it's true we won't have creampuffs on our schedule like the eagles this year :(

DCX

DCX

Sometimes it works out that way.

I did play play Crow, Az and Luke. Gotta count for something.

DCX

I may actually boycott the game if they fuck up OF like the way 2k fucked up everything this year

I can wait until Madden 14 to start my fantasy Dolphins franchise with anybody but Ryan Tannehill at QB

GCQuinton

at least you'll have 2 legit LB's! assuming beason doesn't go down for the count again :/

I still had Dan Connor when he went down. He obviously wasn't a Beason-level player, but he wasn't a scrub either. With Kuechly though, I'm already thinking about switching up to a 3-4 defense with him Beason, Anderson, and Davis.

So, when I likely lose to Trasher for the Lions, do I get the Ravens? Because I would be ok with that. A chance to play someone who has DBs that will drop all of the interceptions I throw? I can handle that

LukeSmith

So, when I likely lose to Trasher for the Lions, do I get the Ravens? Because I would be ok with that. A chance to play someone who has DBs that will drop all of the interceptions I throw? I can handle that

Nah, when you lose your team - you go into the pool of Unpicked Teams

DCX

DCX

I don't know if that's how it works. I don't think Wellie had much of a choice when he lost the Giants.

DCX

Ramirez

I welcome you with open arms, I'm going to need some competition when Wellie leaves.

Top Bottom