• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wow. DCX turning heal in the NBA thread. The power of the Knicks doing what they always do in the playoffs.

Man, am I gonna have to play some bandwagoner for the Bengals next season?

no. if you are a fan of the team you will get them unless a vet is a fan of them as well. no one else is a fan of the bengals and you were a dependable player. rest assured they will be yours sweet prince

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Nevermind. Browns played and lost to the CPU bills. The guy holding us up is Sanjruo. Im giving him a very limited window to play his game

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nevermind. Browns played and lost to the CPU bills. The guy holding us up is Sanjruo. Im giving him a very limited window to play his game
How can you even lose to the AI?

Now he has to play either me or Ram as opposed to being the guy that gets to wipe out the AFC East.

How can you even lose to the AI?

Now he has to play either me or Ram as opposed to being the guy that gets to wipe out the AFC East.

i'll be honest: i lost to the AI in ncaa so it can happen. the only way it can happen is you have to be really lazy or trying to pad stats to certain guys. then you get a turnover, you get pissy about it, start making stupid throws and before you know it you're in a dog fight. if you just keep your cool, run the ball and play sound D then it's impossible to lose to the CPU.... even on all madden!

Mrbob

73424_o.gif

Ramirez

From SB to nothing, gotta sting!

a true changing of the guard!

All of that corruption paying off!

LOL, I won the division! 4 season in a row, suck it down!

Matchups are:

Browns at Texans
Bears at Lions
Bengals at Jets (Lagfest part 2)
Buccs at Seahawks

Bye: Broncos, Giants, Steelers, Saints

Mrbob

i got screwed over by injuries in the second half of the season. it happens.

Lol, the injury excuse!

I've had Knox out 11 games this season

Brooks out 4 games.

Urlacher is out 3 more weeks (been out 7 weeks)

Meriweather is out 2 more weeks (been out 6 weeks)

You gotta overcome injuries!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
From SB to nothing, gotta sting!

All of that corruption paying off!

LOL, I won the division! 4 season in a row, suck it down!

Matchups are:

Browns at Texans
Bears at Lions
Bengals at Jets (Lagfest part 2)
Buccs at Seahawks

Bye: Broncos, Giants, Steelers, Saints

Jesus fucking christ!!!

BTW I don't want to hear any crap about number of times the game is started after lagfest 1 happened. Most points allowed by far because I couldn't get adjustments in, worst passing game of the year for me, most rushing yards allowed. It was awful!

eznark

Banned
I'm sure. I played it for like 10 hours in the beta way back when so it's just bad memories.

I actually do like it better. If they are to the point of tweaking UI aesthetics, the game must be launching soon right?

I don't know how this works! Luke said they were a lock on the previous page.

they aren't. i wouldn't call many teams a "lock" at this point. off the top of my head the only teams who i would say are a 100% lock are:

steelers (ramirez)
colts (luke)
eagles (cb)
broncos (crow)
packers (ez)
bears (bob)
bucs (dm)
panthers (gcq)

i might be missing one or two but the pats aren't one of them

Top Bottom