• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Nightz

Just went back and saw Donny's mock draft. In it he says:

1) Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
I already have my Luck #12 jersey on backorder from www.nflshop.com(sorry Quan Cosby, Mr. Luck wants your number). Luck looking like the highest rated rookie to enter Madden since Reggie Bush in Madden NFL 07 (87 OVR); very few if any weaknesses to Luck’s Madden game.

Then he goes on to say:
16) New York Jets - Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
LaDainian Tomlinson’s career in NYC looks like it has come to an end and Shonn Greene has proved over the last 3 seasons that he brings no special qualities to the table as the team’s lead back. Enter Trent Richardson, the slam dunk best RB in this 2012 Draft Class. Richardson has the speed (low 4.4’s), the experience, good workload in college (remember, he split carries with Mark Ingram for early part of career at Alabama, so not a ton of miles on his tires), and he is ready to do it on an every down basis. Special Madden 13 note: Calling this right now, T-Rich will be highest rated rookie in M13 by a longshot. He will more than likely be the only 80+ rookie RB in the game.

Barron's probably going to be the highest rated rookie this class.

Mrbob

Madden GAF, your fears are now reality. Somehow, someway, after CB left the league to sub for another game commish powers automatically transferred to me! We'll be vancing on Monday after the Guild Wars 2 beta weekend is finished!

Corrupt commish is corrupt! Time to take advantage! I can now go edit some contracts too.

BigAT

Then he goes on to say:

That was when he thought the Bucs were going to get Richardson. His stats now make him a below average rookie RB considering the stupid ones that are normally in our draft.

bluemax

Banned

Then he goes on to say:

I posted a comparison of T-Rich and Algrenon McKoy (the highest rated rookie RB in the most recent Madden GAF draft last night) in the NFL thread:

T-Rich:

Speed: 90
Acceleration: 96
Carrying: 93
Strength: ??
Elusiveness: 76
Agility: 88
Awareness: 55
Trucking: 95
Ball Carrier Vision: 92

http://instagr.am/p/J6Hcq1gDmd/

"Flowers" McKoy

Acceleration: 98
Carrying: 87
Strength: 81
Elusiveness: 88
Agility: 95
Awareness: 59
Trucking: 80
Ball Carrier Vision: 82
Stiff Arm: 82
Spin Move: 92
Juke Move: 87

McKoy is an 82 Overall.

eznark

Banned
It's going to be funny when Weeden is the first starting QB to retired in the Madden 13 franchise.

Have the playoffs started? I want to do the draft.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I posted a comparison of T-Rich and Algrenon McKoy (the highest rated rookie RB in the most recent Madden GAF draft last night) in the NFL thread:

T-Rich:

Acceleration: 96
Carrying: 93
Strength: ??
Elusiveness: 76
Agility: 88
Awareness: 55
Trucking: 95
Ball Carrier Vision: 92

http://instagr.am/p/J6Hcq1gDmd/

"Flowers" McKoy

Acceleration: 98
Carrying: 87
Strength: 81
Elusiveness: 88
Agility: 95
Awareness: 59
Trucking: 80
Ball Carrier Vision: 82
Stiff Arm: 82
Spin Move: 92
Juke Move: 87

McKoy is an 82 Overall.

Nyjee Dyer and Coby Ross were better backs than McKoy

McNei1y

Thankfully, Livewire on the sticks will autobalance RG3 out

elZuu.gif

we'll see about that!!!!!!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So i banked about $200 + Rayman Origins between a few old games with nice trade in value at amazon (Dead Island, Assassins Creed Rev., ect.) old sports titles bought from gamestop for $1 traded to target, flipped to bestbuy along with my MW3 and Mass Effect 3 and a few ancient titles.

So Diablo 3, Max Payne 3, and NCAA 13 will all be free.

<3 exploitable retail.

CB3

im not surprised about that move at all. I called it yesterday really early on. Makes a ton of sense.

CB3

Donny Moore &#8207; @Donny_Moore Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

The Mychal Kendricks pick just made #Madden13 Eagles fans very very happy and Redskins, Cowboys, and Giants upset. #SPD+++

:)

5 wide the whole game with Scheffler or Best as the 5th receiver. Just letting all my opponents in 13 know they are in for massive amounts of interceptions this season

GG Smokes. Last meaningless game of the season (possibly franchise?) and the stadium is full, had to put on a show for the fans. Plus I never took you as some1 who cries when the score is run up on 'em.

That Daniel Thomas run was Blount-esque.

McNei1y

Thats all you'll have considering the bounty the skins gave up.

Have fun with no O-line, no WR's, and no RB's.

I didn't know how to do the "strikeout" code and I was going to put have instead of need.

Oh well, at least it'll be the Skins! (if I win em)

McNei1y

i would be shocked if livewire beat you for them

We'll see. It'd be sweet if I did end up with them!

I'm already pumped for Madden 13 (well, pumped to play as the Skins, not the game itself). It would be even sweeter if the guy from NCAA helped Madden's OF and it became some awesome feature (doubtful).

Top Bottom