• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

DCX

DCX
playoff talk 3 weeks in...

somebody's feelings are gonna be hurt by week 16

yup. This is stupid. Season 1 i was 4-3 heading into the bye, i ended the season 5-11. Bird and you started slow and both made the playoffs.

Things will fall into place by week 10.

DCX

Must be nice to be able to manually defend lol. All I can do on defense is pretty much just call plays and hope my computer AI does something. So frustrating.

I know that feel bro. That's how i play D as well. I hate when i play people who are awesome on manual D :(

Though my defensive 'scheme' is getting a lot better ( 2 of the last 3 games are not representative of that though)

I realize I play the Cardinals next, not the Jaguars. From trying to stop AJ to Fitz, great!

Me and the Jags don't play for 3 weeks since I have a bye in between.

You tricked me. I stuck around just to play you next week!

LukeSmith

Still at work.

I should be around by 630 surfer time ferny, maybe before with some divinity.

I just ask you run a lot so that the game can get over quickly so I can go play DOTA

Dude is in my tier, and lost to me even. Bold claims mean nothing three games in. You were 4-6 and went to the afc championship.

It's all good.

DCX

Lol. You beat me in a close game the first season and I blew you out last season. But I guess you can argue i'm in your tier if i keep going 4-12!

And Colsante and I are about to play

eznark

Banned
I'll be in Indy the rest of the week and I haven't been able to figure out how to get the 360 to work on the TV's at the hotel I'm staying at so I won't be around to play until Friday night.

Just FYI

LiveWire

Goldlion I can play tonight after the advance if you're up for it. I'm currently stuck in shitty Seattle traffic so it may not be until 8 surfer time

DCX

DCX
If we advance before 11 I can go tonight.

Mr_Burns_evil.gif

DCX

Colasante

GG Lion that was the most thorough ass kicking I've had yet. I think Stafford may have had the most accurate game for a QB, ever.

BradfordWatch: 0 touchdowns, 8 interceptions.

Ferny

Well GG Luke. That last INT I threw in the endzone tie the game just took everything outta me. Sorry about the roughing the passer call, I put my controller down to use the bathroom real quick and heard the penalty.

UGHH

Top Bottom