• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

LukeSmith

Well GG Luke. That last INT I threw in the endzone tie the game just took everything outta me. Sorry about the roughing the passer call, I put my controller down to use the bathroom real quick and heard the penalty.

UGHH

You mean GG Ian. He called the plays, bro.
ian_cummings.jpg

GG Lion that was the most thorough ass kicking I've had yet. I think Stafford may have had the most accurate game for a QB, ever.

BradfordWatch: 0 touchdowns, 8 interceptions.

GG Cola

After that early, and kind of shitty, Stephen Jackson fumble, the game was just out for blood. My receivers were just rocking your man coverage and I found some holes in your zones. You were so close to some huge plays with Bradford too. Just couldn't quite fit it over the top. And you stifled my run game pretty hard outside of one big run =(

Wow, my only incompletion came from a pass i threw away. Pretty sexy

Goldlion I can play tonight after the advance if you're up for it. I'm currently stuck in shitty Seattle traffic so it may not be until 8 surfer time

yea, I should be cool to play

NEXT ADVANCEMENT DATE: FRIDAY, 1/27/12 @ 9PM PST

Offensive player of the week: Jacoby Ford (Raiders) - 3 Rec, 177 yards, 3 TD
Defensive player of the week: EJ Henderson (Vikings) - 5 Tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 FF
Game of the week: Eagles - 35, Bengals - 31; a clash of old vets comes down to the very end! no doubt mike vick cheese was involved!

Upcoming game of the week: 49ers Vs. Giants - a battle of the NFC Championship game!

LukeSmith

NEXT ADVANCEMENT DATE: FRIDAY, 1/27/12 @ 9PM PST

Offensive player of the week: Montrell Gibbons (Colts) - 24 Carries, 176 yards, 4 TD
Defensive player of the week: EJ Henderson (Vikings) - 5 Tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 FF
Game of the week: Eagles - 35, Bengals - 31; a clash of old vets comes down to the very end! no doubt mike vick cheese was involved!

Upcoming game of the week: 49ers Vs. Giants - a battle of the NFC Championship game!

Fixed

TheCrow

Tebow now has as many TDs through 3 games (8) as he had all of last season. He also has 1 rushing TD. Lets see how long Tebow time lasts.

eznark

Banned
Hey, you guys are nerds; my wife is trying to set up a squarespace site and host it with GoDaddy. She is stuck in the "nameservers" entry. Google hasnt helped me answer it.

Since the servers are down and I assume this is an easy answer, anyone tell me what to do?

There is an option to "park" them? No idea.

eznark

Banned
I don't know, it's just four blank fields right now, says she needs to fill in two of them.

If this is complicated I'll just have her call them.

DCX

DCX
gg Q, despite Madden giving you just about every break, and rain :/ oh and Hernandez magically dropping a pass inside the 20 smh. I hate rain.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Makes the game more realistic, sorry!

yea but when the other team doesn't have receivers slip on routes, no fumbles..no drops it makes it hard to accept it. I played out of character to even get back into the game, to undo the madden gifts but it was taken away by a Hernandez drop anyways lol.

threw a pick at the goal line and of course stewart gain no yards but the clock runs haha

It's all good, Julio comes back and my offense will be complete. Hester as a number 2 WR is the pits.

DCX

Ramirez

yea but when the other team doesn't have receivers slip on routes, no fumbles..no drops it makes it hard to accept it. I played out of character to even get back into the game, to undo the madden gifts but it was taken away by a Hernandez drop anyways lol.

threw a pick at the goal line and of course stewart gain no yards but the clock runs haha

DCX

I was being silly, weather shoulda been turned off seasons ago, the frequency is ridiculous.

Mrbob

gg Q, despite Madden giving you just about every break, and rain :/ oh and Hernandez magically dropping a pass inside the 20 smh. I hate rain.

DCX

Return of GG, BUT!

It's all good, Julio comes back and my offense will be complete. Hester as a number 2 WR is the pits.

DCX

Hester should be your number two, at least for Madden. His stats make him an extreme threat on the outside.

DCX

DCX
Return of GG, BUT!

Hester should be your number two, at least for Madden. His stats make him an extreme threat on the outside.

he IS my number two, but not my second target. Julio is. When it's just Roddy and Hester on the outside, thats not good.

Hernandez is having a breakout year. It opens up those chances on the outsides but still, without Julio the offense is stale. Not to mention Turner is breaking no tackles :/

DCX

Mrbob

Let me get you the world's smallest violin for missing one piece of your offense when you still have two great outside threats and an awesome tight end that can wreak havoc over the middle of the field!

BigAT

My inability to stop Gore continues to be the end of me. Losing my best linebacker early on (for 6 weeks, ugh) certainly didn't make attempting to do that any easier.

I think I went full retard on that last TAINT. I saw him standing right in front of my receiver and my brain just pushed the button anyway.

Top Bottom