• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

bluemax

Banned
I forgot to look at drops but there were a ton.

Ryan Kaiser 0 career fumbles before this game, loses it twice on sacks. And Clay Matthews at my right guard alive. It sucks, the score says I was blown out but I was moving the ball better and had actually scored on offense until everything fell apart in the final 2 minutes of the third quarter.

Disappointing day by my defense, no sacks, no pressure and no turnovers.

At least my 6th string WR got a garbage time TD.

DCX

DCX
Let me get you the world's smallest violin for missing one piece of your offense when you still have two great outside threats and an awesome tight end that can wreak havoc over the middle of the field!
Which i did still lol. Taint on first drive set the tone and fumble on the next made it a quick 14-0. He scored again off a punt and a drive..scam scramble.

21-0 :(

I clamped down made it a game. He played good. Just felt the game was not in my hands though. It's all good.

DCX

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GG Live

I'm an idot! I should have just run it in there! Great game though. The first INT I threw was so bonheaded. I went into autopilot mode and just did it. And Armstrong really wanted to catch some of those balls man. Never seen a receiver dive 5 yards to catch a ball, 2 times none the less!

Oh, and the Redskins are some thugs. Hurt like 4 of my players!

eznark

Banned
I forgot to look at drops but there were a ton.

Ryan Kaiser 0 career fumbles before this game, loses it twice on sacks. And Clay Matthews at my right guard alive. It sucks, the score says I was blown out but I was moving the ball better and had actually scored on offense until everything fell apart in the final 2 minutes of the third quarter.

Disappointing day by my defense, no sacks, no pressure and no turnovers.

At least my 6th string WR got a garbage time TD.

Matthews was everywhere and even scored! Guaranty salty mcharbaugh still won't give him dpow

LiveWire

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GG Live

I'm an idot! I should have just run it in there! Great game though. The first INT I threw was so bonheaded. I went into autopilot mode and just did it. And Armstrong really wanted to catch some of those balls man. Never seen a receiver dive 5 yards to catch a ball, 2 times none the less!

Oh, and the Redskins are some thugs. Hurt like 4 of my players!

gg Gold. I wouldn't want to be Schwartz in the postgame media interview. I liked the call though, aggressive, I could see him doing that against the Skins given their recent history. It shouldn't have been that close at the end, but thanks to Peyton's TAINT (thanks Anthony Armstrong for leaving Peyton hanging on the curl route) and a lot of pass rush from the Lions DL it kept the scoring close.

Peyton could be seen on the sidelines yelling at Rocky McIntosh for failing to lead the defense. Redskins D is bend and bend and bend then break. :( Not bad though for trying to convert the Redskins into a 4-3 team in one offseason! The turnovers and pass rush are still decent, and the run defense has improved tremendously.

And yea, Armstrong's work ethic has suddenly increased having Peyton around:

2011 Anthony Armstrong WR Redskins 27 receptions 556 yds 20.6 ypr 6 TDs
2012 Anthony Armstrong WR Redskins 27 receptions 433 yds 16 ypr 1 TD
2013 Anthony Armstrong WR Redskins 6 receptions 292 yds 48.7 ypr 2 TDs

McNei1y

gg McNei1y

god damn when i tell my controller to throw the ball away it won't :(

gg man. I was hoping and praying that I wouldn't get beat by another 2 minute drill. Great play selection on that last drive though. I thought my defense was a sure thing with those formations but they got beat play after play. I also got really lucky stopping CJ at some points. I'm glad my receivers showed up today. I really like the end I got from the DCX's draft pick - 3 sacks!

gg man. I was hoping and praying that I wouldn't get beat by another 2 minute drill. Great play selection on that last drive though. I thought my defense was a sure thing with those formations but they got beat play after play. I also got really lucky stopping CJ at some points. I'm glad my receivers showed up today. I really like the end I got from the DCX's draft pick - 3 sacks!

You are probably going to torch my secondary just like everybody else has

dawson_crying_large.gif

Nightz

gg Nightz I threw some dumb ass passes and your figuring out my risky ass D lol..

Great game man. I was nervous the whole time since you kept coming back! When you got the sack-fumble on Rivers for a TD I thought the game was yours. Your D is scary and was in my face the whole game. Thankfully I was able to get some of those passes off that went for long gains. Totally got lucky on that Gates TD lol.

Was fun though. A lot better than that beating I took in the last game of last season!

Great game man. I was nervous the whole time since you kept coming back! When you got the sack-fumble on Rivers for a TD I thought the game was yours. Your D is scary and was in my face the whole game. Thankfully I was able to get some of those passes off that went for long gains. Totally got lucky on that Gates TD lol.

Was fun though. A lot better than that beating I took in the last game of last season!
yea it was a fun game those last passes at the end of the game I felt like Brady superbowl 07

Smokey

People told Twinhead Twins formation should be turned off too, but he didn't listen so stop complaining about rain.

Luke are we playing tonight

Mrbob

Would like to start around 10 to 10:30 central. Any time later I'll be half asleep when I play!

I actually have some free time during the day tomorrow if that is a possibility. If we start anywhere between 10am and 2pm central time.

Splat

Would like to start around 10 to 10:30 central. Any time later I'll be half asleep when I play!

I actually have some free time during the day tomorrow if that is a possibility. If we start anywhere between 10am and 2pm central time.

If we can't do tonight, 10am central tomorrow can work if we can start at 10am sharp.

BigAT

Looking for a recommendation from anyone that has played them:

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for $3
OR
Sonic Generations for $10

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I got bored with Hot Pursuit, but I'm am someone who like the open world Burnout.

LiveWire

I didn't play Hot Pursuit, but I did get Need For Speed: The Run and that was pretty awesome. It includes the cop chases and takedowns from HP and Burnout too.

Top Bottom